• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Colony

TEOYL said:
Deus observed those around him. People were already getting injured. His eyes moseyed on over from person to person, analyzing each person quickly. 'Medic, Fighter, Hunter, and the rest look like dead weight.' He thought. His eyes stopped on the woman who was once asleep. 'Maybe not her, I'll have to talk to her later.' He thought about the note he had, and how everyone seemed to be informed about building a civilization of some sort. 'This can't be right, the pieces don't match up. Why wouldn't they give us more guns, more supplies, more well fit people. It's just not adding up.' He took a seat on the floor by the door as he was taken away by his thoughts.
i'm curious as to who are the medic, the hunter, the fighter. very curious...... [starts opening suitcase full of knives with creepy smiles on them]

I'm guessing, Dylan = Fighter, Jack = Hunter and maybe Marquist as the medic cause he seems to be doin all the medicine..

its nighttime. none of us knows what comes next.... except the box. i bet it has something important to the story in it! now how to get it open if it's survived being nuked.....

Nah, it's just you. And to answer your question, a Medic = Amerikia, Fighter = Peteonov, Hunter = Whisker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh crap, did I miss out on something before I posted?

If I did I'm super sorry. I got really excited seeing something vaguely mechanical being mentioned and basically threw an injured girl at it. Also sorry about the puke.

true, yes very true. i just like to confirm things either ridiculously early or last minute (which is how i got left out of a carpool once.. that was chaotic.) ramble over. now to divert attention over to hw...

Warning! My next post will contain actions from each of you. Nothing major just everyone getting ready to settle in for the night.

is the bunker just a shovel-ed out hole with a fireplace and door. or does it have all the stuff in the picture a few pages ago?

Imagine a trench from WWI so like 10 feet deep and 6 or 7 feet wide. Down inside that trench there are doors on either side. Some lead to barracks and others to like weapons dumps and stuff. In our little bunker there is a wall of cots, like 10 or so then the other wall has a couple tables and chairs. It leads into two other rooms. One is caved in and the other is a smaller room full of cots.

Can Masami act all big and cool and be like "You have that at the wrong angle for the best barricade" because she's an engineering nerd and you bet she knows that. I've been frantically googling in search of the answer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back