• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Colony

Archie

Not even my final form
Supporter
Hey just wondering if there's any interest for this idea

TL:DR You're a couple people of all ages on a beautiful world in the future when the upper classes live in excess, where the AI "helping" you live this life of luxury so you don't have to do any work exterminates systematically the native aliens... except one day it makes some confusion on who's an alien and who's not, and all of you have to survive and somehow get out the word as the corporation tries desperately to cover the incident up - meaning no survivors and no contact with the planet.

---

Anno 2324

Congratulations, servants of the invisible hand of progress,

After years of hard work by you or your parents, you are being relocated to a colony world to enjoy the rest of your days to your amusements.

Today, with energy replicator technologies and robots constructing endless solar arrays, we live in endless excess and no longer need human services. You are to settle with 400 others on a luxury world with an endless expanse of beauty, which we have named Utopia, with the most amazing scenery the corporations have to offer.

fantasy-world-dekstop-wallpaper.jpg

You may have noticed the planet has other sentient life, who have been judged not compatible with humans, but do not worry. Our AI, Julius, will make sure the defense bots exterminate them shortly.

Your colony ship is safe and a small city, it has all the pleasures you an dream of, but we highly encourage you to explore, break off with groups, and settle other areas, working the land… with the assistance of the robots, of course, to avoid you any discomfort.

Our AI Julius will accompany and protect you for the rest of your lives. He is the best we had to offer, and trust us, he will not malfunction.

Now enjoy the rest of your lives, free of any care – and remember – do not interact with the natives.

Station Chief, Dyakon-Steinberg LTD, We do the thinking, so you don’t have to!

---

Update: Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi hi hi~~

I'm interested! ^-^

I've never actually done a futuristic sort of RP before, so don't be afraid to tell me I'm soooo gonna suck xD

Thanks all I'll start this up soon and see how it goes depending on feedback by morning

@mowiegan sure thing, in fact you could be someone working for the corp and when shit goes wrong, your job is to eliminate the evidence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back