The Coliseum - Complete

KageYuuki

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Roleplay Type(s)
Underground battles between shinobi - some willing, some not - take place here. Akai Kyoudai members can be found scattered about, is there more here than meets the eye?

-----------------
Hanarei Hanarei Orikanyo Orikanyo loyalwolf loyalwolf shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Kimiwriter Kimiwriter KageYuuki KageYuuki

Two hours the group would meet and head out towards the Land of Tea. It was a fairly uneventful journey. Despite all the word of kidnappings, their mission wasn't exactly well known, the Hokage had ensured that much.

The Land of Tea itself had a strange atmosphere. The villages seemed tense inside, and weary of everyone travelling few. Shutters closed, and businesses closed as the group walked by. With or without headbands, travelers seems to scare everyone in town. The path to the coliseum led to the north.

The 'Phoenix Road' it was on was well named, the current weather could only be described as blazing. With the humidity, it certainly felt like they were all boiling in a teapot. Eventually their mission report described a branch in the road that was extremely hard to spot, but not everyone who walked it before had been stealthy. For the mission group, plenty of footprints could be seen leading off the path, towards a cave network. There stood a short bald man wearing a hat and black clothing, with shades on. Seeing the group approach, a smile curved on his lips. He spoke softly.

"My, my. Would you be hear to make money or pay money? Or, perhaps, some other reason. Well, it doesn't matter to me. I hope you all have a good time inside. I see pouches, so I'm assuming participate, perhaps I'm wrong? Hmm. I don't believe so though.

Sign ups are down the tunnel to the left. You'll find a cage with our cashier inside, you can never be too careful after all. We'd just like a guess at your approximate level and your name. Or at least your title. Of course a waiver as well, accidents do happen after all. Give a good show, and your chances of survival are much higher. If you win, you'll get paid according to the performance. About 20% of that the match makes. I hope that sounds fair. Our next match is starting in 10 if your in a hurry. Or every 30 minutes if you'd like to look around some.

Now... on a personal note, I'm rather a fan of the show myself, and I enjoy those who volunteer. What would your names be?"

He pushed his face closer to the group, inspecting everyone. Despite the shades, his expression could only be described as hungry. His gaze landed on Takara the longest.

Hideki Ukita

This particular young man didn't truly want to deal with most things at the moment. momentary distractions were to be cut out and left behind. They had a job to do here and he was sure as hell going to stay on the job right up until the very end. His first A rank, and so much at stake, god knows when he finds whoever is leading this he was going to turn them inside out. He brought a facemask and kept his hood up during the whole trip, god knows he didn't want a single identifier so he got as much skin coverings as he could, long gloves, pants, etc.

One could only see his eyes, and in truth, given they were brown you couldn't truly use em as a identifier. Though, apparrently they ahd some sort of quality his proclaimed Aunt could see... But he pushed that from his mind.

Their target was before them, and the doorman was checking them in.

"I believe it is rude to ask names without giving one first." the young man stated, wanting to put the man in a grave and be done with it from the get go.

Sei Teshima, Squad 5

Sei was glad she'd considered this possibility. Of course the people they were looking for would have a guard and after a raid on the Leaf Village, they'd want to be cautious about who they let in. Though a team of chunin probably didn't seem too threatening to anyone who could take a Hyuuga from her home. She'd prepared for this though. Simple clothes, Koma's mask-- wrapped in a light cloth-- at her hip, her hair recently cut and braided back, weapons tucked in places besides her pouches, and a fake name at the ready. But standing before the weaselly man, she felt a wave of unease. Was she really ready for something like this?

Kuro shifted in her pocket, a small reassurance.

Hideki took the lead and Sei shifted behind him. If he looked like he had support, the man might be more willing to cooperate. And she needed to pretend to be tougher than she really was. Worst case scenario, she could always put him under a genjutsu but she preferred to keep that talent hidden for now.

Misumi Sarutobi

Misumi walked beside Sei as the group made their way through the Land of Tea. She had remained quiet during the trek and maintained a serious expression as she observed the skittish villagers. Either the people of this land were always afraid of outsiders or powerful shinobi came through here often to purchase slaves from the coliseum. Misumi thought it was safe to assume it was option two.

It was going to be a dangerous mission, but based on her sensei's words, it was a doable one. It would have to be. She wouldn't be much of a future Anbu if she let her first A-rank mission get the best of her.

It wasn't long before the first obstacle appeared. She didn't like the way the shady man looked at her and still felt creeped out as his gaze shifted to Takara. For this mission she wore a red dress that flowed down to her ankles; the dress has a dragon on it. Under the dress, she had her bladed fans in holsters on her thighs. She also had a regular fan tied casually to her back.

Misumi daintily reached for the paper fan on her back and started to slowly fan herself with it. She steeled herself with a solemn, pretentious look and began to play the part of a rich, bratty girl with her body language. While putting on her act, she was trying to get a feel for how the shady man would react to her comrades. She was also waiting for a plan, or at least a part of one, to come together.

Takara Himura
It had been a long while since she last visited the Land of Tea, a few years perhaps. But the country had changed dramatically in that span of time. It was fairly clear Yoake's presence here had been anything but subtle. At least, in recent months. Not even the path to the arena itself was hidden. Takara found their brazenness more than a little disconcerting.

Her disguise was fairly simple with plain clothes and her headband hidden away for the time being. She'd even cut her hair shorter, to easier hide under a wig of long black hair. Contacts changed her violet hues to a nondescript brown.

Takara studied the man that greeted them, returning his leer with a cold glare. "You'll just have to watch and find out. Doesn't make for a good show if the competition finds out anything about us beforehand."

The man shrugged, finally breaking his gaze.

"Like I said, give a good show, and your chances of survival are... much higher. Well, if you wish to be mysterious, who am I to argue. Feisty often means a good, brutal show. Go down the tunnel to the left, your show will start in thirty minutes. I'm sure you'll do fine."

He waved to Sei and Misumi on their way down, however.

"You two young lovely ladies enjoy yourselves now. You don't look the part, which makes me, very curious. Who knows, I might head down to watch how you do."

The inside of the cave was much larger than the outside would lead one to believe. Two paths diverged inside, one leading upwards, with a ticketeer handling a small noble family coming through. A man with yellow eyes, and a large, large family stood arguind with the person behind the desk.

"I don't care if I have a large group, there should not be a gratuity fee!"

On the path downwards, no one seemed to care who came and who went. Some of the contestants were obvious from their clothing. A man with a full suit of armor and a booming voice, a few dressed as berserkers, and a few obvious ninja passed by the group, with hardly more than a few glances. The only one who seemed to voice anything was the full suit of armor.

"CHILDREN!? HERE?"

He kept walking however. At the bottom, a man in a full garb welcomed the group.

"My, my, newbies? Welcome. Sign here and go on to the waiting room."

A few papers later, and the corridor led down to a massive caldera, loud as could be. The corridor opened up to a waiting room, with bars showing the coliseum and the current fight going on. Two men fought with blades viciously. One seemed to be losing, until he was completely open to his opponent, who cut him in half, only for his body to fade to water, and reform, continuing the duel with a mad look on his fate.

The board behind them showed the match, Miyamoto vs Hozuki. The board also had a section that displayed the next fight: Aiko Uchiha vs. Sho Ichirou. Time to next fight: 6:13..12...11...

The sound of the fight was deafening from the spectators cheering.

A few guards patrolled the waiting room, and occasionally shoving people away from a hallway even further down the path. They were armed with spears, and had ninja pouches. After about a minute, the winner was announced, Hozuki, victory via decapitation. The next set of gladiators was called back, leaving the group alone with just a few guards lazily watching them.

Sei Teshima

It was like a nightmare. Some kind of twisted version of the chunnin exam. Cheers from the crazed crowd, the desperation in the eyes of the contestants, the reek of blood mixed with the soil. The whole thing was nauseating. And Yukari was trapped here somewhere.

Eyeing the guards, Sei reached into her pouch and pulled out a small smoke bomb. "I'll distract the guards," she whispered, careful not to move her lips too much. She looked over the others. "It'll take a minute."

Assuming they weren't genjutsu masters.

Hideki ukita

Aiko Uchiha vs. Sho Ichirou.

There's one, they were surrounded by fighters and observers aplenty, frontal assault is hard enough, he would have to be careful about timing when it came to extracting Aiko from this place... he gave a nod to Sei, a suitable distraction, but the type of distraction... Well.. he'd leave up to her. he took up a space up front in the audience area, blood shower rows, place you only sit if you have clothes you don't really care for.

Or truly care for the fight coming.

he couldn't be certain he wouldn't jump in to save his friend.

But by god, he wouldn't allow his friend to be hurt any more than she already was. Whoever did this would pay for every drop of her sweet blood... Just blood... Nothing sweet about it... Damn sword... he watched the ticking clock carefully, turning his gaze to the person next to him and....

Was.... She eatting a whole chicken? her maw was like a god damn bear trap! Just what type of person eats a whole damn chicken!! It was cooked, sure, but holy shit bones and all, his stomach churned just from the sound of bones crunching beneath her razor sharp fangs. She wasn't even that big of a woman, and what was with that wierd candy colored hair?

The woman paused in her feasting to offer the boy a leg. "Umm want one~! It's super goooood~!" her sing song voice made him shiver as he shook his head. Why did he always have to be around the weirdos...

Ashi_InuzukaBanner.jpg
Ashi followed along the group, keeping quiet despite wanting to speak up. She was frusterated having been told to not speak up much, in fear she might say more then she should before their operation got underway. She had been quick to throw the idea of a full frontal assault, granted even the spunky Ashi knew it wasn't the best approach as fun as it seemed like it could be. She would have to wait to cause a ruckus later once things were much more in place.

Ashi's choice of a disguise was... perhaps not the most discrete if you were to attempt to throw people off on who you were. A shaman like wolf helmet sat on her head, quite fierce in appearance though not exactly real nor that intimidating given Ashi's shorter nature. Her clans signature markings were left off from her face instead painting blue lines on her face bridging down her nose and extending out in three thin strips fanning out across her cheeks. A fur looking coat covered her body with two rather primative looking hand axes sitting at each side. To most it probably was a rather intimidating outfit though she couldn't quite pull off the look in the right way lacking that big bulky frame most would expect.

The girl sniffed in the air, blinking as her head turned sniffing at the air further. Her nose wiggled and twitched as she stepped a bit forward as the room had started to empty out. Animals? Not to mention she swore she could smell something familiar.... somewhat like the ninken back in her clan. The scent was a bit far to be sure and it varied enough that she suspected it to likely be something else, but it still was tantalizing her. Ashi shuffled over to Sei as she seemed to be getting ready to work on distracting the guards.

"I'mma head that way... towards the animal pens. Don't worry I got an awesome plan that is gunna be great!" She spoke up in a low tone. Her new plan was too perfect to fail, and she would get the chance to prove once and all she was worthy of being called a Inuzuka in the process!

Misumi Sarutobi
Misumi snootily tilted her face upward and continued to fan herself as she walked past the shady man. Maybe she was overplaying the snooty brat, but she honestly didn't like the attention from the clearly pervy man. Although, he was at least smart enough to be curious about her fighting ability. She may not look the part of a fighter that relishes the sight of blood, but underestimating your opponent can lower one's guard, possibly making it easier to turn the tables in what would appear to be a one sided fight at first glance.

Misumi ignored the man who called the group of Chunin ninjas children (clearly he hadn't learned that looks can be deceiving) and signed in under the fake name of Kotoe Itsumi. Once in the waiting room, she began to glance around at her new surroundings and settled her gaze onto the currently going fight. A sick feeling pinged her gut, not due to the sight of blood (an Anbu would see blood shed on a regular basis) but because people actually treated the violent spectacle as entertainment. Judging from the ticking clock, one of their peers would soon become the next participant of the atrocious sport.

Misumi nodded at Sei's remark, but kept her gaze focused on the coliseum match. The thought of rescuing Yukari and the other ninjas of the Leaf caused a fiery look of determination to appear in her eyes; hopefully the coliseum employees didn't know about their mission and interpret her expression as one belonging to someone eager to fight.

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Orikanyo Orikanyo Hanarei Hanarei shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Kimiwriter Kimiwriter

At the end of the waiting room, two guards half hazardously watched the area, preventing people from going further back, and making sure no pre-match brawls broke out. Mostly they just talked.

"Man, does this place ever give you the creeps? Like, coliseum, can be cool and all, but like, its nothing compared to guarding the back. Entire place is eery. Blood's worse back there, so many people with dead eyes. At least coliseum let's'em fight. And we got volunteers like these guys. Other than the hulk lady, who do you suppose is going to do best here?"

"Tch, I dunno? How bored are you?"

"Incredibly. Go ahead, take a pick."

"Tch. Fine. I'd say shield guy, but that's too obvious. Let's say the fan lady who looks really serious."

As they bantered, a smoke bomb suddenly got their attention, blinding the area and rising into the stands.

"What the hell's going on? Code Purple! I think we got ninja!"

In the smoke, one started a series of handsigns. If he was unstopped, a voice enhancing jutsu would echo through the area. In the meanwhile, the actual announcer talked to the audience who were getting a little antsy.

"Uh, excuse us folks, there seems to be, uh, a kitchen fire! Afterall, some of the gladiators here are full time volunteers, they live eat and sleep the sport, living further in, and we would hate for them to get hungry. Our resident chef Katsuie sometimes gets a little carried away. Must be chili night! Thankfully our contestants for the next match are away from it, and it should be contained shortly. Please remain seated, thank you for your assistance. If the kitchen situation worsens, we'll handle evacuations."

Sei Teshima
----------------

Well, the smokescreen had worked extremely well, the guards seemed to be in a panick. Sei was the closest to the guard trying to cast a jutsu in the smoke, and she likely could hear his hands moving rapidly. She was the closest hope to shutting him down. Takara Himura, the squad leader, was on the other side of the room, Misumi was near the bars that faced the arena, Hideki was in the stands, Ashi was off on her own.

A rather large amount of attention was given towards the area as well, but the chaos was the best environment a genjutsu user could hope for.

Ashi Inazuka
---------------

The smoke bomb would help hide Ashi passing by from the initial guards. Various smells and sounds echoed around showing panic of the guards as they started to shuffle towards the general area it had been set off in. In the smoke few would notice her, though the smoke screen did have limited range.

A group of about five was fast approaching the edge of the screen, the smell of iron strong on them. The animals pens were about half a mile down the tunnel, and from the smells, there seemed to be several tigers, a handful of rhinos, a few bears, and a few wolves. If Ashi could find a way to be unnoticed by the guards, or to distract them, the pens were set up with wooden boards with barb wire surrounding them. A feeding trough ran through the various ones, as well as entrances towards the coliseum. Next to the pens, long rods crackling with electricity leaned against them.

Hideki Ukita && Aiko Uchiha
----------------
The stands began to be a little bit tense from the cloud of smoke spreading out from the gladiator waiting area, some people beginning to whisper. A couple of the guards and referees in the actual ring gave eachother a look, and ran back to the myriad of doors that opened into the main coliseum. Using a handful of jutsu, the steel doors opened into a dark corridor. One of the two let a cold vapor crawling out towards the stands. With it, a cool breeze seemed to affect the entire area, feeling much like air conditioning.

"You, Uchiha girl, you aren't doing anything fishy, are you? That smoke out there has absolutely NOTHING to do with you right? Do well, and life here can get pretty comfy. You ARE going to fight in 4 minutes, one way or the other. Don't count on getting rescued either, Daisuke could take down a kage, and is out back right now."

Around Hideki, the guards in the stands thinned as they were reallocated elsewhere. Some towards the smoke, some towards the gladiators who weren't willing, and some towards the entrances. Only a handful were left in the stands.

Misumi Sarutobi
-------------------------

The smoke flowed down the hallway. If Misumi acted smart and got above the smoke, she could seethe airflow of the smoke down the corridor to where the various rooms and paths went via the wind pattern. Failing that, the march of dozens of guards through the hallways gave a small overview of where they were. The announcer's description of the kitchen sounded real enough. At the moment she would be covered by smoke, but anywhere outside the smokescreen would be covered as if by ants. She could deal with them here, or use the chaos to escape with enough wit.

Aiko Uchiha
Last Dance

Two ice swords emerged from the dark corridor, piercing both guards square in the chest. They dropped to the ground, cursing as blood seeped from their wounds. Out of the darkness, came Aiko, slowly making her way into the arena as the two guards died behind her. There was a ferocity in her eyes. Not the usual pissed off anger she would display, but burning desire. Aiko was sure her opponent would appear at any moment. This time she wouldn’t screw up. She couldn’t afford to. The cold air surrounding Aiko intensified as she brought her hands together, and formed the hand-sign series for one of her favorite jutsu, the Ice Sword. She held the last handsign, pouring a large chunk of chakra into the jutsu.

From above, ice swords rained down inside the Coliseum, saturating the battlefield with the frozen blades. Very few landed in the audience. Aiko grabbed onto two of the ice swords that had landed next to her, one in each hand before activating her sharingan.

“I’ll finish things... this time.”

Sei Teshima

Sei flew through her hand signs, racing the guard trying to cast a jutsu through the smoke. Maybe she should have mixed a little powder in with the smoke, something to make them drowsy. It would've made her job easier.

Demon Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique

She secretly liked this genjutsu the most. The stage was set, she'd let the men's minds to fill in the rest.

Still holding the jutsu in place, she glanced at her teammates. "I can't distract all the guards, just the ones near the area I'm in." She didn't want to push herself to cover the entire arena just yet. Not until they found everyone they were looking for. Truth be told, she wasn't sure she could affect everyone in the arena; she'd never tried it on that many people at once.

"We should move before someone realizes and breaks the jutsu."

Hideki Ukita

Well... they didn't quite talk about the distraction.. But it seems many were indeed distracted. The sharp toothed girl as well, considering the fact she was stealing food from the man behind her who got impaled by a stray sword, let no food go to waste it seems.... He took a last moment to gaze around himself and dug into the floor beneath him, causing him to land into the Lion's den, though he did continue to dig and wasn't turning into cat food, the lions were very disquieted by the sudden intrusion into their pen.

The young man then made his way to the arena, where he would begin placing smell kunai just slightly poking out of the ground in far corners of the ring, lacing them with his [Manipulating Attack Blades] jutsu, he had 6 in total, anymore and they would be spotted...

Now.. all he ahd to do was wait... And enjoy the slight coolness of the dirt due to Aiko's bloodline, it was nice considering the hot weather on the way in.

Ashi_InuzukaBanner.jpg
Tsukiashi looked over towards Sei as she did what she could make out as Genjutsu... though she was ever the more obvious just how the heck that hocus pocus worked. she at the very least took some effort to learn about it but she was still very basic in her understanding of it. What good is making illusions when you can just hit someone instead! She fell down onto all fours, darting forward into the smoke leaving behind the rest. She had one place to go in her mind and a plan. She was more then certain it would work and it only seemed justified for her to do such a thing.

Ashi took the smoke screen as her chance to slip through. She entered to smoke screen, using her nose to sniff out and get an idea of the area without requiring her sight to see. It was far from perfect but it was enough to act as a very simple and basic way of getting an idea of the landscape before her. She traveled through the smoke, still wearing the odd set of clothing she used as a disguise. Picking up the smell and sound of more guards coming, she quickly undid the axes on her sides, placing them down along the path to hopefully help trip some of the men up in the smoke. She moved ahead, leaning against the wall making sure to stay within the smoke to avoid being trampled. Once the men passed by she darted out, using her quick speed to make her way forward trying to reach the pens as quickly as possible.

Ashi was careful making her way to the pen. She sniffed the air catching a whiff of some guards left behind to guard the pen. She fumbled in her clothing, taking a bit more time to get past her bulky disguise clothing to find a smoke bomb. She kept low taking a second to prepare before she acted.

"What is that! OH NO ATTACKERS QUICK GET THEM!" She spoke out attempting the most gruff voice she could. She tossed out the smoke bomb as a whiff of smoke suddenly expanded out partially slipping through the pen door. "AH WE NEED HELP! AAAH UGGGRAHHH!" She acted out having her voice drawn out as if moving away. It was... not the best acting but the smoke likely managed to help in her attempt to draw their attention as the guards came spilling out into the smoke allowing Ashi the chance to slip through. She wasn't an expert of stealth, but having her nose and keen senses and some smoke she was far more formidable then she normally might be.

Ashi straightened herself up, glancing around at the pens seeing the animals, along with the rods of electricty near the pens. "Hmmmph savage jerks..." She spoke out in a low tone not very pleased with what seemed to be animal abused used to help spurr the animals to fight. Her eyes couldn't help but focus on the wolves in particular with a wide smile on her lips spotting one in particular.

"Hey there guys, don't worry I'mma let you all out okay. You! I'mma name you.... Ayumu! Yes you look fancy that name fits you!" A wide grin filled her lips as she shuffled quickly attempting to try and start opening up the pens near the entrance to the coliseum getting them ready to be opened quickly. "We are going to have a big prison break guys, get ready to show em who is boss for keeping you locked away!" She spoke with a bright grin and giving the various creatures a thumbs up in what was perhaps one of the most sporadically planned 'jailbreaks' you could think of.

Misumi Sarutobi

Misumi tied the paper fan securely onto her back as she waited for the Sei's smoke bomb to go off. Once it did, she sprung quickly toward a wall. She focused chakra into her hands and feet to help her grip the wall. She began to climb up until she was above the smoke. As she used her chakra to cling to the wall, it quickly became apparent that she had reached her perch just in time. Multiple foot steps rumbled underneath her. Misumi assumed the foot steps belonged to the guards.

It sounded like the guards were all swarming toward the waiting room. With all that was going on, Misumi didn't bother counting all of the footsteps; all she knew it sounded like there were a lot of guards. She didn't like the idea of her comrades being swarmed and having to deal with a fight in which they were vastly outnumbered. She felt like she'd need to come up with a distraction of her own. Thankfully the false kitchen fire report came in just in time to give her an idea.

Misumi began to creep along the wall while staying above the smoke, using the airflow to help her navigate the hall way. She began to keep her senses on the lookout for anything kitchen related and was now determined to make the kitchen fire report into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Sei Teshima
----------------

The man who was casting a jutsu completed the handsigns before just stopping. It seems like he just shut down, before he started to breathe heavily in the smoke.

"S-spiders. Everywhere. "

His voice was as a faint echo, but could be heard by everyone in the stands and everywhere.

"Get them away! Intruders! Ah! There's ninja here! Oh Amaratsu, they're everywhere! GET THEM OFF! GET THEM OFF!"

The faint echoing grew increasingly to a shriek that everyone in the stands could hear. Panic erupted as he ran screaming for the stands, brushing away at spiders that weren't even there. A heavy sigh was heard within the waiting area with all the panic.

"Way to go dipshit. Panic the crowd. You know, where we make money. If there's smoke, why hasn't anyone used windstyle to get rid of it. Guess I'll do it myself."

A heavy 'swoosh' was heard in the room, before a large blast of wind erupted, blowing all the smoke out of the hallway. What's more, it was strong enough to threaten to blow over anyone who couldn't find something to hold onto. It was even stronger than tree climbing jutsu would prevent.

A broad man stood lazily amidst the thrown guards and smoke. A toothpick in his mouth, and eye patch were his most prominent features, but the myriad of scars across his chiseled body weren't exactly inconspicuous either. A naginata was loosely held between his wrist and shoulder. He looked across the room, spotting Sei amidst the pile of downed guards from his wind jutsu.

"Well, you ain't dressed as a guard. Either your a gladiator, or helping with this chaos. Either way, I gotta bring ya in. Hope ya don't mind, but I ain't fought in a long time myself."

He then addressed a down guard.

"Go tell the coliseum orator what really happened and that Yoshitsune has it under control. See if he can't spin some story with that.

Well... time to get to work. Wind Release: Gale palm!"

He suddenly palmed at Sei, a blast of wind following his hand, headed straight for her.

Ashi Inuzuka
---------------

At Ashi's performance, a few of the guards quit running towards the source of the smoke, and stopped to listen for a second.

"They hell is that?"

"It's a trap. No one would be that bad at acting unless they were good at it and wanted your attention."

"Ain't that the animal pen."

"...shit. Guys! Grab the voltage rods on the way in...."

Five men entered the pen enclosure. The area lit up as they channeled chakra through metal rods they wielding, sparking and scaring some of the animals. However, Ashi's own smoke bomb changed their tunes.

"Not a-freakin-gain!"

Stumbling through the smoke, they made their way through the other side of the smoke screen, coming up to the pens to see Ashi atop a giant wolf. Panicking, they lowered the weapons towards the two, the weapons sparking again.

"What do you think you're doing!? Hell, forget the whole panick thing, the hell are you doing!? That's Ayumu, the proudest wolf we have on here! And the rest of that pin are the worst animals we have in there! How are you even doing that? Get out of there before they decide you look tasty!"

The weapons were shaking.

Hideki Ukita && Aiko Uchiha
----------------

In the doorway next to Aiko, a massive explosion sounded, and several pieces of clothing passed by in the violent blast. A second later, a 'swooshing' sound could be heard as half a spear fell from the sky, and embedded itself infront of Aiko. It cross with one of her swords, forming an X.

Haggard breathing could next be heard as a figure shambled through the smoke, each of the figures footsteps resounding even through the panicked crowd. It stopped and slowly turned to Aiko, the expression turning much grimmer than even last time. Sho Ichirou.

"N-not more. I don't want more... I hate needles... Not another.... Kill? I can't. I'm a hero of the Stone. HERO OF THE STONE! HERO OF THE - KILL!"

Suddenly his body flickered with chakra that Aiko's eyes could see. The chakra was much more unstable compared to last time, not evenly distributed. It seemed to flare around him in bursts, suddenly his shoulder exploded with chakra, and then his feet, then his stomache. The sheer amount was impressive, but what was even more impressive were the highs and lows. The lows were near non-existent. The highs were such that Hideki would be able to see sparks flowing off the man. The chakra was visible... and no jutsu was being used yet.

Sho reeled back his arm, and wildly punched forward at Aiko with a landmine fist. An explosion flew towards her, rumbling forward like an avalanche. It was about as large as the steel door of their prisons before the fight, and twice as wide.

Beforehand, Sho's eyes had been hollow due to lack of hope. Now it seemed like Sho wasn't even there anymore.

Misumi Sarutobi
-------------------------

Misumi managed to avoid most of the guards on her way to the kitchen, though the smoke would suddenly be removed by a blast of wind in the direction of Sei. In the panic, most of the kitchen was left almost entirely unattended.

The organization of the kitchen left something to be desired. Food was left sprawled out across the counter. As for what the 'food' was, some questions were better left unanswered, though it seemed like a paste. Sacks of potatoes, oatmeal, and flour littered the sides as well. A vat of oil was found to the side, and a sink full of water. There was an oven, though it hadn't been cleaned or used recently.

Nearby there rested a book of prisoners, which, if opened, had details on each prisoner's name, Kekkei Genkai, and any dietary restrictions, or notes on what was wanted to be tried. A pill bottle rested under the cookbook as well. Apparently the chef's job was as much to slip drugs to the prisoner's food as it was to cook for them. If Misumi looked through it, she would find an entree of interest:

Yukari Hyuga
Byakugan
Food Restrictions: N/A
Notes: Make it good, add crushed pills from cabinet 3-A, enhanced chakra pills, crushed Bijuu parts. Try to drown out the 'flavor'.

As for the kitchen itself, the oven's working condition was questionable, and firestyle would have a few obstacles as to what to light in the mess, but sometimes pyrology was an interesting study, and improv had fun results. (Here's a fun link. Set it on fire aaaany way you want, but here's a few fun things)

Aiko Uchiha

Aiko glared at the doorway as it exploded, her sharingan picking out a rapidly fluctuating chakra signature moving to the arena. It was as if they weren’t a real person anymore, as their chakra seemed to flare and then disappear in certain areas of their body. Was it really Sho? Aiko’s questions was answered quickly, soon after the broken spear landed infront of her.

Aiko was already leaping to her right when Sho suddenly body flickered, throwing an explosive punch. But even with her prediction and fast reaction, Aiko could barely dodge the massive blast, inching out of range by a hair.

“Shit, you too...”

Aiko rolled on the ground, stopping crouched down on her feet. Aiko didn’t waste a moment letting her own unctrolled chakra seep into the swords in her hand. She let loose a swift flurry of swings in Sho’s direction, the ice chakra flying off the blades sith each swing and flying towards him in the shape of crescents.

Aiko hadn’t even thought that Daisuke would do what he had to done to her unto Sho. He was like a boiling pot of chakra. Getting close was going to be a risk, but it was a risk Aiko had to take. She just needed to restrict his movements a bit somehow. But even that seemed impossible if he was constantly blowing up everything near him.

Misumi Sarutobi

Misumi leapt off of the wall and headed toward the kitchen door. Suddenly a gust of strong wind rushed down the corridor and threatened to knock Misumi away from her current objective. She quickly grabbed onto the doorframe and pulled herself inside the kitchen as the smoke started to clear.

Misumi took a moment to gain her bearings. Surprisingly it looked like no one was currently using the kitchen. Not sure how long this convenience would last, Misumi started to get to work, or she would have if a strange book didn't catch her attention. It didn't look like a cookbook. She quickly flipped through it and guessed that it was a record of the gladiatorial prisoners. Yukari had an entree in the book; on the positive side, it confirmed that she was here. She tucked the book away in the pouch on her thigh, under her dress, and quickly returned her focus to the kitchen.

Her current goal was to make the kitchen fire the announcer lied about into a real thing. Luckily she had a lot of materials to work with. She glanced over at the greasy stove and began to formulate a plan. She started to quickly look for some bags of flour and pulled some out of the cupboards. In the process of searching she spotted the pill bottle and decided to pocket it. She could show Takara-sensei what she found once they grouped back up.

Back to the plan, Misumi clumped the bags together onto the stove. She attached an expose tag onto one of the bags and started to run out of there like a hellish yokai was on her tail. Once she was clear of the blast zone, Misumi remotely activated the explosive tag she planted. "Have fun explaining this...." she thought.

Sei Teshima

"Damnit!" Sei dodged to the side, ducking for cover. The gale blasted into the room, kicking up dust, papers, small stones, anything that wasn't being held down. It took her legs out from under her and she fell to the ground.

Kuro whipped out of her pocket and sped across the floor. "Sei, move!"

Rolling away from Yoshitsune's direct blast, she threw another smoke bomb as she scrambled to her feet and took off running. Find cover, use another genjutsu. No, he wasn't affected by the last one so i'll need something stronger. Poison mist. Not where he can blast it away. She ducked into an empty doorway. Everyone on the team was expected to do their part; running away wasn't an option. Think, damn it, think!

"I've seen better!" The taunt was pathetic but she needed to keep his attention away from the others.

Sei flew through her hand signs. Haze Clone Technique. The clones appeared and dispersed throughout the hallways. A momentary distraction. Next she climbed the wall and positioned herself in the corner above the doorway. The ninja would have to turn and look up in order to find her. I just have to strike him first. She swallowed back the fear and silently adjusted the mask at her hip, pulling away the fabric and stuffing it into her pocket. This thing had better work, Koma-sensei.

Ashi_InuzukaBanner.jpg

Ashi watched as the guards spilled in just as she had found her way on top of Ayumu. She looked down pouting a bit. Darn the guards are smart then I thought, they figured out it was a distraction and came running here! Darn it my acting was so perfect too! I spent like ia good half hour practicing my voice for this mission and they saw right through my trick! She thought with a pout upset what she had thought to be a clever play had failed not really knowing exactly what it was that ended up prompting them to head back into the pens. She wobbled a bit keeping on the wolf doing her best to keep on it. She had tamed the beast and she would show them all how cool she was while doing the ultimate break out.

"Charge yah animals! Show em what happens when yeh forcefully enslave you and abuse you to do what they want! Be free and kick butt on the way out!" She called out lightly nudging Ayumu to move careful not to agitate or hurt the wolf. She wasn't at all familiar with how to handle an animal outside the basics, and in the case of an actual animal you ride she was completely oblivious as to what you were suppose to do to direct the animal. She tossed a kunai forward, nudging the door open to show the open path as she pointed her finger forward.

"TO FREEDOM!" She shouted out as if in hopes of rallying all the animals to escape at once. Her index finger pointed forward keeping the other hand resting on the wolf's back lightly grabbing hold. It was perhaps a rather pointless thing to say, after all what was the likihood some animals she just came upon would really listen to what she said without any training to do so? Still she doubted the animals could resist the idea of escaping the pens and the electric prods to be free once more.

Sho stood there for a second, twitching while standing. He didn’t move until the arcs were right in front of him. In a wild swing, Sho slammed his manacles into the arcs, the manacles freezing solid as each hit.

“Cold….”

In a blast around his wrist, both manacles shattered, falling to ground in pieces. Sho’s rubbed his wrists, feeling relief at the metal no longer chafing his wrists. There was frostbite, it was mild compared to the scars already covering his hands from the manacle’s constant rubbing. For a brief moment, he forgot all about his murderous intent towards Aiko, or who she even was. He simply stood in the dust of his blasts.

Aiko paused for a moment, watching Sho completely ignore the situation. “Pitiful...” Aiko whispered, a hint of sadness in her voice.

She stuck her two ice swords into the ground, and formed a few handsigns. Several water clones appeared and took off sprinting in Sho’s direction. A few tried to circle him, and attack from a different angle. Aiko herself simply charged straight at Sho, a handsign ready to be formed at a moment’s notice.

Sho’s attention snapped to Aiko as she moved. His erratic chakra increased, before suddenly sparking at his feet. Raising his foot, he stomped it down on the ground, sticking to the ground with hat seemed to just be a tree climbing jutsu. But the amount of chakra in it was insane. A few moments later, a ring shot out of his feet at highspeeds, causing the ground itself to explode, and for Sho to simply stand in the middle of the explosion that engulfed the area.

Explosion Release: No Man’s Land

He was suddenly in a different place mentally. His eyes were reactive, and wild still. It would take a second for the dust to clear, and as soon as Sho saw movement, he would leap towards it like a cat to a laser.

Sensing that it was, indeed, a damn good time to actually do his damn job, the young man burst forth from the earth before Aiko, making usage of his shield, and earth spear he managed to tank the explosion creeping out towards the young lady, even if solid ground did send him skyward.

He landed with a solid thud upon the ground, superhero style, but with less hurt to the knees. “Aiko! You alright!?”

Aiko skid to a stop behind Hideki, watching him protect from the explosion and in turn fly up in the air. He landed safely enough, but why was he even here?

“Hideki, you idiot! Why are you here?!”

Aiko looked from Hideki, and then back at Sho, who’s flaring chakra she could see through the dust.

“I’m going to finish this, so stay back and don’t get yourself killed!”

Aiko began a long series of handsigns, the ground beneath her freezing as she did so. If Hideki was here, no doubt others had arrived too. She couldn’t let them get to Sho before she did!

One by one, tall rectangular mirrors of ice began to form around Sho, until they would eventually form a dome.

“Idiot!? That's the thanks I get!?” the young man examined the destroyed landscape and then to Sho… He just made it difficult to get to him, clever, and Aiko essentially just covered the man, not to great either. At least his traps were still in place… if you could call sparse kunai laid out traps.

The young man prepared something himself, utilizing Dragoon jump he launched himself onto the roof, sticking the landing, something he had to practice a great deal when he was still learning… lots of cobwebs in the face during training. From here he gazed down upon the scene below, along with the crowds around the arena.

Sho’s breathing calmed a bit as two opponents were before him, and definitely opponents.

“Fight… I can do that… Fighting’s natural for a ninja…”

He also started a series of handsigns, the air around him started to get thick with chakra, and it began to spread as a thin mist. An unfortunate thing about the sharingan was its ability to see chakra was too good at times. Sho detonated the air itself.

Explosion Release: Dust Explosion

The explosion itself was surprisingly not powerful. It was large, it would cover the entire area, but would feel hardly worse than a slightly warm breeze. However, it would kick up an extreme amount of dust and chakra from Sho.

Sho lept upwards, finding an ice mirror, and hoisting himself above it while he waited to see what the ice mirrors did. Lasers? Froze into a whole dome? Genjutsu?

“Where am I?”

Sho kicked the ground below him, his feet cold.

“Why am I on ice?”

Aiko started sprinting forwards her breathing began to reveal her fatigue. If she didn’t get things done soon she’d be out of chakra, she also couldn’t afford to conserve it.

Forming another hand-sign, three more water clones emerged, sprinting with Aiko to the mirrors, spreading out as they moved through the chakra mist. As she ran, Aiko grabbed an ice sword that was stuck in the ground. She neared the mirrors, and ducked behind one as two of her clones circled them to provide a distraction, while the third entered the center of the mirrors to try and find Sho.

Sho’s attention snapped as he heard running in the dust around him.

Being surrounded. I must be being hunted. That’s where I am, the battlefield.

He reached to his side and grabbed from a pouch a handful of sand. Kneeling on top of the topmost ice mirror, it would look like he was praying if he were visible. In reality, he began to knead his chakra into the sand, trying to pressurize it.

Why am I casting this jutsu?

With the dust beginning to clear, and the man on top of a mirror, Hideki had a clear shot towards his target. Readying his second jutsu he began to use Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique , trying his best to focus on staying planted to the roof, just long enough for him to leap off with Dragoon jump once more towards Sho, aiming to crush the man with the weight of his strike.

Heres hoping this works! He thought as he sailed forwards at break neck speeds.

Sho reacted to the sound of the sudden jump more by feel than by sight. He threw the sand he had been praying with towards the incoming projectile, in this case Hideki himself. Sho barely had time to turn towards Hideki before the human projectile was right by him, crushing down on top of him. Luckily, Sho was able to create a single handsign.

Explosion Release: Clusterbomb

The sand exploded like dozens and dozens of grenades all going off at once. Sho himself was flung from the mirrors, crashing into the arena sand below. The mass of explosions was also flung into random directions, pieces of sand randomly exploding all around the arena, not just the initial blast that had consumed Hideki. For the next few minutes, small firecrackers could be seen blowing sand all around the area. It honestly started to seem like a bit of a sandstorm from all the blast throwing more sand around. Thankfully visibility had returned, other than the occasional blast of sand to the face.

Sho quickly rose from the sand, violently looking around for attackers. There were explosions, that meant attackers. He’d already forgotten about the boy he’d just detonated.

Hideki was flung far back from the explosion, in a smoldering heap he crashed against the stone wall beyond the audience he was alive, but only by the mercy of earth spear did he make it out without serious injury… But peeling himself out of the wall... Was going to take some time…

Aiko didn’t see the explosion, but she knew that an explosion meant Sho was targeting something. She assumed it was one of her clones being destroyed. Aiko was sent crashing to the ground when the explosion blasted through her ice mirrors like they were made of paper.

Aiko quickly leapt to her feet, just in time to see Hideki smash into the far wall of the arena. Aiko watched him for a moment. Waiting to see him move. She couldn’t see him well through the chakra dust, unable to discern it from Hideki’s chakra.

“You better not be dead damnit!” Aiko yelled. When Hideki still didn’t respond, Aiko turned away to face Sho, who she could see a bit now that the dust had cleared enough.

“Idiot thought he could save me but got himself killed… Idiot!”

Aiko started stomping towards Sho, a thick trail of ice following behind her.

“If I hadn’t been an Uchiha, or had all this ice, would you have even cared about my existence Daisuke?” Aiko asked, speaking to no one in particular.

“Is the only reason I matter to anyone because of all of this!” Aiko grabbed a stray ice sword sticking out of the ground as she walked forward. She stumbled but quickly recovered. She was almost upon Sho now.

Sho for his part, blinked at the name Daisuke.

“Daisuke… Daisuke…”

However, an enemy with a sword walked towards him, causing Sho to back away in a defensive stance. He eyed an object in the ground and dove for it. He cradled it like it was his lifeline. His chakra no longer flared. He no longer sparked. He was now running on fumes himself. But why? What jutsu had he used? Shaking off the feeling, Sho looked translucent for the first time.

“At least you know where you come from and who you are. I don’t even know where I’m at! Who are you!?”

Looking at Aiko’s blade, Sho started to panic again, breathing heavier and heavier.

“You’re here to abduct me for my explosion release aren’t you? Well, you can’t have it!”

He had chakra enough for another blast! Punching straight towards her, he let what little he had left out in a straight punch towards Aiko.

Explosion Release: Landmine Fist

Sho’s fist started to freeze as it approached Aiko, slowing it down enough so that Aiko had more than enough time to brush right by his fist. She grabbed his neck with her left hand, and then shoved the ice sword up into his chest.

Aiko held him there for a few moments, letting the ice numb the pain, her ice sword freezing him from the inside.

“Who am I? I am Aiko. Now go ahead and sleep. You earned it.”

Sho shuddered once, then fell, his voice barely a whisper.

“...ank...ou… its… ver…”

Sho more shattered than hit the floor.

Meanwhile, Hideki managed to pull himself out of the crater he made, people staring in awe and fear of the young man as he landed upon the wood floor, forgetting the fact he is still extremely heavy and all but sinking both of his feet into the floor.

He sighed, pulled himself out, and looked around for Aiko, trying his best to ignore the flow of crowd moving away from him. “Not the most heroic end to this… Hope she's okay.”

Takara Himura
The moment the first smokebomb went off, Takara was out of the small waiting area and into the halls. She needed to thin out the guards where she could, buy both teams a little more time. Even then it wasn’t going to be very much.

Were the first groups responding to the commotion even shinobi? Completely dazzled by her illusionary light show, they didn’t react to the barrage of crystal shards until it was far too late. Likely shock troops, the jounin figured, either just to buy time or get any would-be attackers to lower their guard.

One of the guards seeing a corpse infront of him started a series of handsigns while using the corpse as a meat shield.

“Akai Kyodai! Help is needed in the volunteer gladiator holdin-!”

Dammit, she started a short series of handsigns as he started speaking. Sharp crystals rained down on the source of the sound.

Crystal Release: Crystal Needles

His voice, while it echoed down the hall, was cut short. It, however, still signified a time limit. It wasn’t until a few minutes later anything but fodder appeared.

A raspy voice could be heard behind Takara as she mowed down the weaker of the guard.

“I see… your tricks…Down the tunnel, for both our sakes… To fight here… dangerous to allies, and kids… Come quietly… unless they can fight too...”

In front of Takara, a man wearing a heavy set of robes appeared out of nowhere, pointing a staff down the tunnel, past the kitchen. A piece of debris floated straight through him, and he didn’t have a shadow. Forming a handsign, he dissipated into dust.

“Tch,” Takara opted to ignore the clone in favor of the new wave of guards. Though her guard was raised for another attacker. The gust of wind behind her signaled at least one had managed to slip past, hopefully one the chuunin could handle. A series of handsigns raised a heavy wall of dark crystal behind her, sealing off the hallway.

The same raspy voice returned.

“Still dangerous….”

Around Takara her crystal started to glitter more and more, until it seemed like the night sky, which then expanded around her. A meteor flew past in the distance. Takara might note a few more in the distance, that would be coming towards her in a matter of seconds.

Star Dance

Well, this was new… Takara would admit it was certainly a beautiful scene painted by this jutsu. Keeping an eye on the incoming meteors, she formed a single handsign, pulsing chakra through her entire body.

The entire star sky disappeared, leaving Takara in the middle of the cave once again. Where the meteors once were, was nothing. A fluttering at her feet, however, might be more than a little worrying with the space having ended.

Fire Release: Exploding Flame Formation

Hundreds of paper bombs climbed from the floor around her feet upwards at her, trying to grab hold of her, and explode. She had less than a second before they went off. The genjutsu previously was meant to completely hide them.

Fluttering was also heard a bit further down the hallway.

Takara started a series of handsigns, though the tags seemed to detonate before she could finish.

Following the blast, the fluttering came closer and a heavily robed shinobi walked out with a staff in one hand, and the other dragging to his side. His clothes fluttered in the breeze, and considering how many layers he wore, it was little surprise. No skin showed on him, and he seemed more to float than move as he approached the blast sight. Kneeling before it, he entered a prayer-like stance.

“I warned you. A ninja sees under the underneath.”

His voice echoed throughout the cave.

The crystals scattered throughout the hall pulsed with a faint glow before killing intent flooded the air. As time passed, the air would only grow more heavy, as if the crystals were somehow reflecting this bloodthirst.

Crystal Room: Kingdom of Fear

It was readily apparent from the first attack this shinobi used illusions and diversions to trap his opponent. And Takara had cut it close with those explosive tags, even with her crystal armor.

Further in the cave, the actual robed ninja raised an eyebrow, impressed that Takara hadn’t fallen for his clone. He had to steady his breathing as the killing intent activated, it could have given himself away, but with all the misdirection he could give, he doubted it. No, they were both obviously Jonin. This would be decided in an instant of skill, not from a single missed breath. The killing intent was obviously an invite. She’d seen his genjutsu skill, and now he had the feeling it also was her specialty.

Tadaoki did not break the genjutsu, but began work to reverse it with handsigns flying, trying to implant his own genjutsu onto hers. The unspoken rule of genjutsu users, when the fight began in earnest, whoever broke first lost. Takara had her crystals everywhere, Tadaoki had his clone right by her. Whoever took the time to kai left themselves open.

Under Takara, the earth began to violently shake as the coliseum seemed to tear itself apart, a chasm opening at her feet threatening to engulf her.

Genjutsu: End of the World

Takara tensed as the ground beneath her shuddered violently. From what she saw earlier, it was likely another illusion. More importantly, an opening. A flurry of handsigns before the feeling of falling swept over her. A pool of water began to form at Tadaoki’s feet before seemingly engulfing him.

Demonic Illusion: Watery Grave

Tadaoki began to laugh as he drowned, it felt like water filling his lungs regardless of how he held his breath. The power of the earth vs the power of the sea. Well, he had to act fast.

He added another handsign, and on both sides of Takara, the earth started to close on itself, threatening to crush her. The pressure would quickly knock her out as well. Tadaoki held the handsign as his vision blurred. It was a race. Could he stop her before she knocked him out?

Over the sounds of cracking stone and churning earth, Takara could hear laughter. She had a potential location for Tadaoki’s real body. Though she didn’t have a chance to act on it when the earth began closing in around her. Even knowing it was just an illusion did nothing to stop the feeling of her crystal armor cracking and bones threatening to give way. Painfully, Takara moved through a series of handsigns, breaking free of his illusion.

However, breaking free of his illusion also broke the hold hers had on him…

There wasn’t much time to act. The jounin was already weaving signs as she emerged from a large shard of crystal.

Crystal Release: Crystal Needles

Tadaoki’s vision was nearly completely gone as suddenly the water simply disappeared from his lungs. Taking advantage of the situation, he created a single snake handsign.

A large bang detonated as his clone, a simple stack of robes filled with explosive tags, exploded.

“First one to break a genjutsu battle loses. That is the rule.”

He sighed and turned to leave. If she was alive, he couldn’t image she was in fighting condition, the rest of the scrubs around here could deal with her. Tadaoki had done his part, now it was time for a nap.

Emerging from the battle scarred earth, Takara stalked behind him, a dark blade forming on her arm. She lunged for his exposed back.

Tadaoki turned to the noise, holding his staff up awkwardly to the incoming blow.

“What?! There shouldn’t be anyone my level around here! The gatekeepers should have warned us. Who are you people?!”

A second blade formed on her other arm, “It doesn’t matter.” Shoving his staff aside, Takara drove the blade into his throat.

Meanwhile, rushing into the area was a new contender, bearing the mark of the Kyodai on a long red coat, one arm lugging around an oddly shaped long metal tube and the other arm had its hand replaced by a red hot iron hook!

He smelled heavily of alcohol, a slit sway to his gait. “What seems to be the problem here-” He stopped at the sight of numerous guards impaled by crystal shards. The man, turned to look upon the scurrying crowd, his long, scraggly, red colored beard rushing across his bare chest as he looked for the intruders…

“WHICH ONE OF YOU ARE THE INTRUDERS EH!?”

Takara glanced over her shoulder in the direction of the voice, catching a glimpse of the shinobi moving in. The Kyoudai were here... A rapid series of handsigns, she and seevral clones scattered to find the chuunin.

It was time to retreat.

Last edited:
Ashi Inuzuka
-----------------------

At the door prying open, the wolf Ashi rode gave a single, chilling howl. At this point, the announcer came onto the radio again.

"Well, to be honest folks, seems we have few trouble makers. It's likely a non-issue but we consider our customer's safety to be the utmost priority. Matches are cancelled, and will be refunded, go ahead an evacuate in an orderly fashion, we'll handle it from here."

As the door opened, utter chaos unfurled. Not from ninja's fighting, or from any plan that could have been thought out, but from a force of nature known as Ashi. Animals barreled out, attacking everything in sight. The animals seemed to possess enough intelligence to recognize a bigger threat than eachother, working together to attack the hapless guards left over.

A single guard noticed the cause of the chaos, eyeing Ashi. He dove for an electrical rod, only for the wolf Ayumu to pounce on it. A few violent moments later, it turned to Ashi, holding the electrical rod in its jaws offering it to Ashi and wagging its tail. A tiger approached eyeing Ashi as well, only for the wolf to snarl at it, startling it enough for it to back off. It seemingly had adopted Ashi, snarling at anything that so much as glanced at her. The stampeded was stopped by a crystal wall, only for a Rhino to charge straight through it. The stampede would continue up to the surface, and scattered into the woods.

After a while, Ayumu looked at Ashi, as if for directions.

Sei Teshima
------------------

Yoshitsune laughed at the smoke bomb. The clones didn't seem to phase him either.

"The only thing that beats power is more power. You can come at me with all the tricks you want, if I can blow them all away, what can you even do? Smoke's no good, those clones ain't any good, And all your pals left you with just me. Didn't you know its dangerous to go alone, take this!"

He twirled his naginata above his head, after about a second, a gust of wind shot out, blowing everything in the room away. Being in another hallway, all that would affect Sei would be a strong breeze. The smokescreen was blown far away however, and seeing the clones unaffected, Yoshitsune chuckled.

"Got any other tricks, girly? I've been hoping for a ninja fight for a long time. Killing regular folk just don't do it for me. Sure, they told me the gatekeepers at front would stop that, but I've been hoping. COME ON! GIVE ME A REAL FIGHT!"

Misumi Sarutobi
---------------------------

The blast in the kitchen did wonders with the timing of Ashi, Aiko, Hideki, and Sei's distractions. After announcing the 'orderly evactuation', a large explosion caused a riot as all the customers barreled towards the entrance, pushing and shoving eachother, getting stuck in the hallways and cave tunnels on the way out. The announcer kept talking over the loud speakers, but the noise level of the riot was such nothing he said could be heard. No voice amplification could cap the pandemonium in the crowds.

Misumi had a few minutes to try and sneak out before anyone could figure out where the explosion actually came from. The fact that Takara and Ashi had literally left dozens and dozens of corpses also meant there were fewer forces to find out where Misumi was. The chaos in the stands would be easy to enter into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back