• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Class of 66 (Star Wars)

Allcure

The One and Only
A class of Jedi padawans manage to escape the jedi temple on the eve of Order 66, but with the newly christened Galactic empire on their tail and a newly turned evil Anakin Skywalker what will be their next course of action?

The RP will pick up an hour before the attack on the Jedi temple in which our Oc's will band together and escape somehow. There will be an overarching plot but I want this RP to be largely character driven. Will include some dark themes and will focus on how the Padawan's develop alone without the guidance of their masters. Will they continue along the path of light? or will they fall to the temptation of the dark side?

Last edited by a moderator:
@gogojojo331 As far as I'm aware it is an original plot... but then again it is quite a simple premise to start off with it's entirely possible someone had a similar idea.

As for everyone else it's great to see so much interest! I will try and get the thread up in the next 24 hours

Hmm.. I find this interesting. I will watch it's development and possibly partake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back