• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Class Of 2018 - A Murder Mystery Slasher RP

TheFordee20

One Thousand Club

Avery Lane was missing for four months before they found her stiletto by a dumpster behind the library. Everyone assumed the worst after that. The Queen Bee of Braythaw was gone for good.
Her peers mourned for about another month and half before they moved on and put their minds to their coming graduation.

Now, Spring had come its end and the graduating class of Braythaw College Of Business Studies were prepared to, well, graduate. But something wasn't right. A second stiletto has shown up in the campus quad even though it wasn't there previously. This has caused a stir in the investigation after it more or less died down. And suddenly Avery Lane is on everyone's mind once more. Some of her sorority sisters at ZETA NU SIGMA think that Avery's body is bound to wash up somewhere whilst others think that she may of been the first of many...

Why would they think that?
Maybe because there have been sightings of a shady figure on campus- stalking students at night whilst they stumble back to their dorm. A figure wearing an old Halloween mask and a hooded graduation gown.
Obviously someone is just being an idiot.
Obviously it is a prank.
Right?

The Class Of 2018 are about to find out that it is F A R from a prank.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey,
So for a while I've really wanted to do a MURDER MYSTERY RP. Something about role playing with a bunch of people whilst one of said people is actually a crazy psycho and wants to kill everyone else just sounds like... so much fun, lmao.
So I have decided to start an interest check and see if anyone else felt the same way!

This RP will take place on a college campus, of course. There will be twelve roles ( which I will get to in a sec' ), and out of these twelve roles- one role will RANDOMLY be assigned as THE KILLER at the beginning of the role play. So when all the roles have been applied for and filled, I will do a random.org and then PM the person who will be the murderer. Then we will role play as usual. The murderer will RP their character as normal without mentioning they are the killer. Then when it comes for someone to die- and TRUST ME a lot of people will die- the killer will tell me their target and I will write up a post from their point of view all whilst keeping their identity a secret. The role play will continue on and on as more and more characters get the chop and then it will end when either the survivors discover who the killer is or there are no survivors.

The thirteen roles available are based off of classic slasher movie character tropes.
Note : these tropes are just a basis for your character and you can totally subvert them as the role play goes on...

THE GIRLS OF ZETA NU SIGMA =
The BITCH ( TAKEN By suzu suzu )
The LONER ( TAKEN By Emmi Emmi )
The NERD ( TAKEN By solars solars )
The PUNK ( TAKEN By A lecto A lecto )
The SLUT ( TAKEN By StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer )
The STONER ( TAKEN By GhastlySquash GhastlySquash )
The VIRGIN ( TAKEN By @Lancelot )

THE BOYS OF ALPHA THETA PSI =
The CLASS CLOWN ( Dreamtique Dreamtique )
The GAY ( TAKEN By Braddington Braddington )
The GEEK ( -robert- -robert- )
The JOCK ( Yarrow Yarrow )
The PREP ( TAKEN By Hypnos Hypnos )
The REBEL ( TAKEN By Optimus Princeps Optimus Princeps )

Again, these characters are all trope-y and stereotypical and will act only as placeholders. Once the role play begins, these characters will be fully developed by you and stuff. Also, every character must have some sort of relationship to Avery Lane whether it be big or small. They also must have some sort of motive to be the murderer, but keep that to yourself in the chance that you get chosen to be the killer.

So is anyone interested?
If you have any questions, ask me below!

Last edited:
Hello.

My interest is piqued, I would not mind joining a RP as sophisticated as this. The possible plot lines and the endless turns and deceptions that are guaranteed in such a RP excite me to no end. It will be my joy (and yours) if I am allowed to enter this. If it is alright, I am most inclined to rebellions. Should I have the choice, I would appreciate the BOY (REBEL) position.

- Optimus Princeps

Hello.

My interest is piqued, I would not mind joining a RP as sophisticated as this. The possible plot lines and the endless turns and deceptions that are guaranteed in such a RP excite me to no end. It will be my joy (and yours) if I am allowed to enter this. If it is alright, I am most inclined to rebellions. Should I have the choice, I would appreciate the BOY (REBEL) position.

- Optimus Princeps

It is an utmost honour to have you here in this role play. <3

Rebel it is!

I would be interested but to be honest of those roles I cant pick one... I think I will have to think about it a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back