• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Class Clown, and Your Friendly Neighborhood Pessimist; An Unconventional Love Story

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
We all know that girl. The stereotypical class clown. Golden girl of the town with the golden hair to match. The master of goofy jokes and loud comments that make half the class laugh, and the other half roll their eyes almost out of their head. She's not the prettiest girl around, but she's cute. She's loud, proud, and a bit impulsive. Who am I kidding.. a lot impulsive. Her grades are average, and her homework is often done by someone else. I'm sure you've heard of her. Or you've seen her. In the halls, laughing loudly. At the parties, laughing loudly. In class, laughing loudly. To put it simply- she's everywhere. And she's always laughing.

Well, news flash. That's me.

Now let's get to you.

We all know that guy. The stereotypical class.. well.. geek. Except you're not the chess type of geek. You're the quiet, I-do-all-my-classwork geek. And that's okay, you do you. It's just that attitude of yours. You're 50% random facts and 50% eyerolls. What's a girl supposed to do with that? You don't laugh at my jokes. You have no good party stories. I just don't understand how someone could be this boring. At least, you seem boring. Then again, I don't know you. But what I do know is that...

You're the father of my child.

Woah, woah. Not my real child. Our fake child for Home Economics. The worst part about this is that it's our final, and our grade basically depends on it. Seeing that it's our senior year, we can't really afford to fail either. So if you could, have a look at our assignment. You were absent for once in your life, so I took the notes for us.

• Weird ugly baby robot that requires our constant attention. (It has weird stuff inside it to simulate poop. Just thought you'd like to know.)
  • We are parents. Even though we never did it. Didn't learn that in sex ed. hahahahaha
  • It cries and there's no way to turn the crying off unless we do what we're supposed to do. Which honestly I didn't pay attention to that part so you'll have to figure it out
  • We have to feed the thingy.
  • We need to spend three hours a week together with the baby, at the same time. So we'll have to meet up after school.
  • This project lasts two months, to the end of the school year.
  • If the baby dies, we fail. Apparently ignoring any of its needs for over one hour will kill it.
Anyway, that's it. I really hope this was your locker, because otherwise I gave this to the complete wrong person. This parent thing is gonna blow.

-Mariana

Okay guys! I've been dying for a plot like this. Pretty clear who I'll be playing. I didn't expand much on the male lead in this, because obviously that's your job! If you're interested, feel free to reply to this or shoot me a pm! Thanks bunches!

(I'm looking for semi-detailed responses, so a few paragraphs but nothing huge- thanks!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back