• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The City of Wonder: The Crimson Tower

Nitsua the Proud

Welcome to The City of Wonder! Or the Thread showing it off.

This roleplay is a little world I've slowly created over the span of 11 years, full of characters and storylines that you can go through.

You can play anyone you may desire, even a group if you're confident enough. From OC's to fandom characters. I'll allow it all. I feel it's more fun if things are more flexible. I welcome males and females (and other genders as well if you so wish to be deemed as something else).

The tech in this world is a bit more advanced (to the point of space travel, though this aspect can be entirely avoided if you so please. This world and roleplay is quite open). There are also people with incredible abilites. So this is definitely allowed in yoir characters as well. Just be responsible with your power level.

Alrighty, if you're interested in this very vague description of my world. Hit me up, i'd love to get started with anyome willing to play my story ?. Thank you for reading this all if you did and I hope someone finds interest in this ?.

P.S. Also just really want to roleplay in general so, if you think you might just wanna roleplay with me in a different story. TOTALLY cool as well, would love to hear ideas and brainstorm so we can come up with something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back