• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The City of Myths

Isabella
kokoro-ga-sakebitagatterunda-3.jpg

She just looked at him as she nodded as she smiled a little bit' i like to be homeschooled i don't want to go back to school' she wrote on her phone as she smiled looking at them' thank you' she wrote as she looked at the guy that was walking away' i'll go to the workshop i give it a chance to see how i like it' she wrote showing them the texts' what if they make fun of me cause i can't talk i'm scared to go cause i can't talk' she showed them the new message as she looked at the guy that was walking away she was happy when he told that he look for her big sister she was smiling for the first time in a long time since she was a child Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 idalie idalie Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Rosaria watched in silence as she observed the genie and the demon interact. It was rather interesting, Hassan was so level headed. But as Rengal walked away she could sense his slight sadness, and his words. They were things she'd never expect to hear from a demon. Especially one of that man's features. Though she was pulled from her thoughts when she heard the djinn speaking to her, along with Isabelle. With a soft smile she nodded, "The company would be much appreciated, thank you." Glancing down she watched him dig through his pocket before pulling out a contact card. Which also had his name on it. "Hassan Al-Zahrani," she read out loud. "Well thank you Hassan. I'll be sure you're the one I contact if need be," she replied. Looking at both Isabelle and the djinn she bowed, "My name is Rosaria Alvira," after straightening herself up she gestured to the owl on her shoulder, "This here is Hoot."
The owl cooed at the mention of his name and observed the people hat he had lead his companion to. Hearing Isabelle move caught Rosaria's attention, causing her gaze to move to the phone. "I can try a potion, but I believe that it would be best for you to learn naturally. It'll give you confidence." But she fell silent once more as she allowed Hassan to talk to the girl about schooling. It would be rude to interrupt the two of them.
idalie idalie Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Hassan Al-Zahrani
"حسن الزهراني"

"The pleasure is mine, Ms Alvira. And a bird person?" His brows rose with inexplicable joy before laughing. "Apologies, I have two doves. I wouldn't say owned them, for their freewill is admirable and yet often difficult to tame." Looking partially downward at his feet with a nod, the genie met her expression. "Feel free to call on me anytime. I can even offer to act as a part time tutor on behalf - yet, I wouldn't be hurt if you declined."

Again redirecting his full and unwavering attention back toward Isabelle, Hassan smiled in response. "Well, I wouldn't worry about people who are insecure enough to pick on something like being a mute. Not to mention, you have a genie on your side. If you're still scared, I'll come with you. Nothing gets past me." He playfully joked. "And on the same note, I will try my hardest to find your sister. Just don't let your hopes get too far up - it's a long way to fall." With a reassuring squeeze, he stood up and stretched. "And before I forget, I promised to walk you both home and I shan't hold out on that."

He flashed a pearly white grin at both Rosaria and Isabelle. "Are we all set to go?"

Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Isabella
tumblr_o4xp0oIUvV1rx6sc9o5_1280.png

She just looked at them as she was smiling for the first time in a long time' thank you you been a lot of help i'm glad you guys helped me out and giving me a place to stay so thank you' she wrote as she just looked at him' yay you'll come with me to the workshop' she wrote as she just grabbed her bag' i'm ready' she hummed as she just stretched she gave him the blanket back to him as she was in a good mood' i don't have good confidence but i can try and learn how to talk miss Rosaria' she wrote on her phone as she was happy to be going to someplace warm and having a bed to sleep in Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 idalie idalie

"Actually I am. Hoot is my companion you see. I helped him when he broke his wing at a young age. After I healed him he decided to stick around, he's here on his own free will," the half elf gave a small chuckle. Smiling at the two of them she glanced at the barn owl, "Would you mind taking the lead?" With a nod Hoot took to the skies and flew in the direction of Rosaria's home. Gently smiling at Hassan and Isabelle she said, "I believe we are. Hoot is going to lead the way to my home so I just have to keep my ears open to hear him."
idalie idalie Texangamer Texangamer

Isebella
Mio-Akiyama-mio-akiyama-20757146-500-375.jpg

She just smiled' yay i get to be a teenager again as mr guy says' she thought as she put her hoddie on as she was humming walking with them she haven't been this happy in a long time she just looked around' yay i get to be homeschooled no going back to school anyways i didn't have friends so i be happy when i get homeschooled' she thought as she just looked around she loved music' i wonder what big sister is like i hope he finds her so i can live with my big sister' she thought she was pretty dirty from sleeping outside she pulled onto the lady shirt' do you have extra clothes i can wear or a bath i don't have extra clothes to wear' she wrote on her phone showing it to her Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 idalie idalie

Hassan Al-Zahrani
"حسن الزهراني"

The djinn listened intently to both women, occasionally shifting his gaze to highlight upon one conversation and then the other. A handsome smile lingering upon his lips. "I bought my doves in a market to set them free. Thought it was cruel to lock them up. Of course they immediately came back, and that moment of kindness has become a plague of mischieviousness." He joked in return, keeping a relaxed pace. "On a furthermore personal note, did you know that man? The one with the workshop?" His brow elegantly rose. "Out of interest. I've never seen him. Then again, I suppose I've never seen you." The djinn shrugged, throwing a quirky smile on the statement.

Taking the blanket it shortly vanished without another trace between his palms "You could always learn sign language if speaking isn't what its cut up to be." He suggested with a nod.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Isabelle
images

She just looked at him with a confused look as she texted on her phone' will it be hard will you two learn it too since I can't talk' she wrote as she smiled as she looked around she liked them both she didn't know how to use her powers yet she was scared her parents come looking for her mother she sighed as she walked with them her stomach growling again she just giggled as she was happy that she get to be a chance to be a teenager again she was kinda excited about learning sign language and being warm also having a bed of her own' what if my parents come looking for me I'm scared if they do they hurt me ' she wrote she wasn't happy about getting therapy idalie idalie Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Last edited:
Hearing Hassan speak made the halfling turn her attention towards to the exotic man. "Well that's rather sweet in my opinion. That they like you so much that even after you let them go they chose to stay with you," she smiled gently. Though when he had asked if she had known the demon, Rosaria's smile faded as she shook her head, "No, I do not know him. And that is the first time that I've ever met him. But I could tell that he was a demon." With a sigh she placed a thick gloved hand on they back of her neck. Red-orange and white hair covering it a bit.

"I will be honest though, I am not a fan of male demons," Rosaria didn't want to let it out that she was part demon herself. She had enough trouble with that in the past, and didn't want to bring it here. "My mother had an issue with one when I was young," the girl somewhat lied, "So I'm not very trusting male demons such as himself." Though, his words from earlier lingered in her head. He didn't speak much like an unholy being if he was willing to take Isabelle in. But then again, they are cunning and manipulative creatures. She wasn't going to let her guard down around him.

When Isabelle was showing her phone to Rosaria she glanced over to read the message. With a tiny smile she replied, "I do in fact have extra clothes and a shower for you to bathe in." Though when she showed a newer message the half elf couldn't help but to frown. Moving her hand she placed it on the younger girl's head. "I promise, that if they come to look for you that I will defend you with every fiber of my being," glancing at Hassan she smiled a bit, "And I'm sure Hassan wouldn't let that happen either." When her blue gaze was back on Isabelle her smile got slightly bigger.

Isabelle
giphy.gif

She just smiled looking around as she was at the house and she took a bath with new clothes on as she went downstairs as she saw the Hassan' your still here' she wrote on her phone she was getting settled in as she smiled as she was eating pop tarts she just wanted to avoid her therapy she didn't want to talk about her parents she just looked around as she was playing on her phone as she was giggling' miss rosalila house is amazing' she texted him idalie idalie

Meanwhile back at the workshop the sound of banging of items being forged and all sorts of smell, the kids and women enjoying themselves as they threw themselves into different tasks. But inside rengal could feel a deep seated rage towards the gunnie, ' i really do hate men like him always so overly self righteous and talking like he knows it all, of course being what they are i can't seal him to another item so easily but that doesn't mean i can't use one of my anti mana potions and such to teach him a lesson'. ' well for now it's not worth being rash but if this continues i'll have to do something about that over sized mouth of his'. Regal starts to look around his shop and picks up a pad and starts to write stuff down the he needs for the shop and some of the kids gently tug on him and he turns around a gently pats them on the head. Being who is he doesn't come over as overly warm and such but he's always cared about the lives of the young after all he was once forsaken'.

Hassan Al-Zahrani
"حسن الزهراني"

The pleasant conversation on the walk to Rosaria's house was welcome. Both the doctor and Isabelle made for good travelling companions, even if their journey would be short. Arriving upon Rosaria's doorstep, Hassan was careful to wipe his feet on the mat and unwind the headscarf from his dark brown curls. Letting them achieve their natural shape and frame of his features - tickling his cheekbones and corner of his jaw. Nonetheless, as a walking magic act, the silk threaded scarf - too - vanished somewhere in the realms ascending reality.

Invited inside, he perched on the edge of the living room's sofa and bided his time with thought whilst Isabelle bathed and changed clothes. Of course, he was unsure at when to raise the idea of talking about what happened and thus reclined with a small exhale. Surely he shouldn't intrude too early on the subject or risk scaring the poor girl away with painful questions.

Hassan's train of thought was broken when Isabelle came down the stairs, looking much better than she had moments ago at that. There appeared colour and youth in her expression, which the djinn believed to be endearing. Taking note of the written message to him, he smiled. "It is, isn't it? I have to agree. Ms Rosaria has impeccable taste." Al-Zahrani replied in good humour. "Ah, well. How're you feeling? And how's that cough by the way?"

Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Isebelle
akiyama_mio_vector_trace_by_spanuel-d73uhu7.png

She just looked at him as she smiled' i feel better my cough is okay i guess' she wrote as she sit next to him' i can't believe i'm going to stay her until your going to find my big sister' she text as she smiled she was excited about having a place to stay' i have a bed to sleep in i'm excited' she text as she was humming she was happy she looked around' i'm bored what is there to do' she texted' can you teach me sign language too like you said earlier' she wrote on a notbook tired of using her phone' can we go to that workshop that weird guy was saying i want to check it out before i make my decison' she wrote idalie idalie

Hassan Al-Zahrani
"حسن الزهراني"

"I might be a genie, but I can't find people who don't want to be found." Hassan smiled. "I can only try my best with what I have." Exhaling nasally, the djinn somewhat shifted to face Isabelle. "Ah, I'm sure you'll sleep soundly tonight." He then agreed to her next statement. Interlacing his fingers and resting one leg on the other whilst tipping his head back for a moment in thought. "Hm. Good question." A second or two passed before he looked back toward her and the written message in the notebook. "Sign language? Ah yes. I did promise that, didn't I?"

He hesitantly motioned to her notepad. "Mind if I borrow it a second? I suppose we should start off with the alphabet - like any good language." Al-Zahrani nodded. More to reassure himself he knew what he was doing. "I can show you a few basic signs, help you grasp the basics of it for tonight."

Texangamer Texangamer

Isabelle
superthumb.png

She just looked at him as she smiled she was happy that she was learning sign language as sje was watching him she just nodded as she was excited about learning something new' um can i call you big brother i mean you helped me like a brother gave me a place to stay for a while if you can't find my sister that okay i can stay here right' she wrote on her cell since he had her notebook as she was watching him she just was stretching' yup i'm going to sleep tonight' she thought to herself idalie idalie

Hassan Al-Zahrani
"حسن الزهراني"

He thanked her, moving the notebook over towards him whilst picking up the pencil. Carefully stencilling out the alphabets and little, helpful arrows labelled left and right with 'L' and 'R'. Only looking up at the movement of her hands from the corner of his eye. Hassan then gave a small grin. "I'd be honoured to be called a brother of yours. Whatever makes you happy." The genie nodded. His chocolate orbs flickering back and forth over the messages across the lit screen. "Ah, I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to stay even if we can't find your sister. Rosaria is more than happy to have you." He reassured.

Again he set back to finishing the alphabet and it's diagrams only to slide it over in front of her. "Once you get the hang of it, the arrows are helpful to jog memory." He explained, before contorting his hands to take one sign. Going through the letters slowly, and patient in his teaching. Occasionally interrupting to adjust her symbols a little but nonetheless, it was a kindness which he offered during the educational twists and turns of palms and fingertips.

Texangamer Texangamer

Isabelle
wallpaper-anime-akiyama-wallpapers-images-knowyourmeme.jpg

She just looked at him as she smiled glad that she could call him her big brother' yay thank you' she text on her phone as she smiled looking at him as she looked at the signs as she was trying her best to learn the ABC's as she smiled she was trying to learn she was very happy to be able to learn happy that she can talk without learning how to speak she signed' hi my name is Isabelle' she signed as she was a fast learner' she thought as she smiled looking at her big brother idalie idalie

stell blink.gif
Krystellia bluestone

'Stell'

walking down the stairs from the upper level of the cafe with a deep exhale holding onto the railing as she quickly headed down but also took her own time with certain steps down the stairs minding where she stepped. she knew better than to rush herself when going up and down between the stairs of the upper and lower levels of the cafe,home,and anywhere else. she had to be careful after all. it would be really bad if she tripped and fell. if she fell there was always the chance of her getting hurt of course which she didn't seem to have much a issue with that usually nor did stell have a problem with the stairs. but,there was one thing keeping her from running. a singular reason. she,krystellia bluestone was carrying something very precious to her. stell also knew her husband would be rather upset if anything happened to her or their child. looking around with her aqua eyes biting her lip in thought as she studied her cafe. stell had pretty much finished with cleaning and organizing the upper level which was where the specialty shop was located and the bottom half being the cafe. business seemed a bit slow today. they had some customers here and there coming in but it wasn't as busy as it usually was. stell then proceeded to head behind the counter going into the back and came back over to the counter and put a tray out,a sample platter of a new cake.
there had been a new recipe she had been experimenting with and she wanted the customers to try it,if enough people liked it she would add it to the menu.

Blazingsword23 Blazingsword23
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
idalie idalie
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Texangamer Texangamer

After they had made it into her home, Rosaria showed Isabelle to the bathroom and left her a change of fresh cloths to put on. In the mean time she had made up the spare bedroom for the younger girl. Fresh sheets and blankets, even pillow cases. The drawers were filled with old garments that the half elf could no longer fit into. She finally got a use out of them by giving them to Isabelle instead of having them sit in the back of her closet.
When she finished up she walked past her living room, pausing to watch the djinn and younger girl interact. With a small smile she made her way into the kitchen. There she started to prepare fresh tea. After a bit the drink was carefully poured into three mugs which were neatly arranged on a tray. Once they were filled equally, Rosaria picked it up and carried it into her living room. "I made tea for us," she politely told them as she set the tray on her coffee table located in front of the couch.

Isabelle
sf8rrnF.jpg

She just looked at her as she was happy "thank you" she signed as she got her phone' big brother teaching me sign language i was practicing thank you for the tea' she wrote on her phone as she just looked at her as she smiled' i want some sweets i want some cake i never had cake before is there a bakery here' she wrote on her notebook as she was glad she had a room to sleep' thank you for all this giving me a place to stay if he don't find my sister is it okay i stay with you i promise i won't be any trouble i promse' she wrote on her notebook as she drink the tea as she enjoyed it Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Hassan Al-Zahrani
"حسن الزهراني"

"You're a fast one, well done!" He exclaimed, moving onto words and phrases quicker than expected. Remaining as enthusiastic as ever, facing Isabelle in silent conversation and lesson. Nevertheless, as Rosaria came in he corrected his posture and inclined his head. "Many thanks," Hassan remarked, gratefully picking up one of the hot china mugs - dwarfed in his palms. Sipping initially at the hot beverage.Expression delighted. His gaze thus flickered up again to the elven doctor, "Isabelle and I were just saying earlier, you have a wonderful home." The djinn complimented, till drawn away by the tapping of Izzy's phone. "Ah, yes, and I should mention I've been adopted as a brother. It's been quite the day." He laughed lightly.

"A bakery? Well, there's a nice old one run by a spectre. And a dozen cafe's which do cake. I suppose you're looking forward to the experience of choosing and buying
cake." He nodded. After all, genies were good at wishes. Even ones for cake.

"Awh, I think Rosaria is much too nice a woman to kick you out over that, Isabelle." He then commented.

Last edited:
Regal needs to bring the workers some grab so he gets up and off his office chair and then gently pushes it in and starts to exit his office, he goes back into the lab and say" I'll be bringing back sweets from the local bakery is there anything that each of you want in particular"? Each of the girls and women grabbed their pen and pads and quickly wrote down what they want and tore it off and then head it to rengal. Then they go back to work stations quickly put the pen and pad down and then head off to the break area.
Rengal neatly puts them in his wallet and then heads out the door and then starts to make his way down the streets to where the barkery is humming gently to himself really happy that girls and women are working hard because the customers at the week end would flood to his stool.
Rengal continues to walk and because the streets suddenly get so busy he bumps into something clearly much smaller than himself, and starts to look around and then finally looks down and says"
Sorry about that i suddenly got so busy that i can barely see what's going on". N Nonexisting

Last edited:
Isabelle
Mio-chan-fanart-mio-akiyama-33391181-492-500.png

She just looked at him as she smiled'when I was at school i was the smart one but since I ran away from home I haven't been back ever since yeah I want to experience cake I heard it's good I never had a birthday either will my parents go to jail if you tell the social services I'm not scared anymore you can tell them I can talk about my parents I won't be scared if they come I just scared if my parents come looking for me but Rosaria said she'll protect me from them you protect me from them big brother' she wrote in her notebook she was being brave she didn't want to be scared anymore idalie idalie Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Last edited:
"I can sense that I have missed much in what I thought was such a short amount of time," the half elf replied as she slipped her thick gloves off. Tucking them up under her arm before picking up her own mug. She sat in the close by recliner, right leg crossed over left. Seeing the delight on Hassan's and Isabelle's faces when he sipped the tea made her smile some. Rosaria herself sipped her tea. Holding the cup in her hands she turned her full gaze towards the two, "I'm glad that you both enjoy my home. And I'm glad to see that Isabelle thinks of you so fondly. It's good for her to have someone she can look up to."

Hearing the tapping of the girl's phone, Rosaria turned a bit to get a better look. "I think for now you should rest and relax for right now," then with a small smile she added, "But I can run out and get a cake to bring home with me. It'll be no trouble at all." When the message vanished she watched Isabelle type again. After reading the new message her expression softened, "Hassan is right, I won't throw you out of my home. It's not in my nature to be cruel and unkind.
Texangamer Texangamer idalie idalie

Hassan Al-Zahrani
"حسن الزهراني"

"Time is an unfortunate paradox." Hassan agreed, occasionally tipping the china against his lips to carefully sup the hot tea. "I'm flattered I'm thought of good enough to look up to." He rested his chin against his chest a second till reading the text. "Rosaria is right. As for social services and legalities, don't worry too much about it. I'll have some foster papers drawn up for you and the dear doctor in the meantime. But you're right. We can, and will, protect you no matter the situation." Finishing off his tea, Hassan placed the mug gently upon the tray which sat atop the coffee table. "Although, I shouldn't impose." He stood up, dusting his hands off with a smile. "Thank you again for the tea. But looking at the time, I have to be off."​
He squeezed Isabelle's shoulder lightly, exerting a friendly manner. Dropping to his haunches. "If you ever need me, Rosaria has my address and number. Drop by my office or house, I'm always around." Pushing himself upright again, he made his way to the doctor and held out a hand. "-And of course, it was wonderful to meet you, Ms Alvira. I hope to see much of you still in the near and distant future." The genie flashed a charming grin. "I extend my hospitalities to you. Whenever you may need a genie or a wish."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back