• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The City of Gold

Would you like to try this RP out?

• Aye!((Yes))

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nar!((No))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheDragoon

RPN'S Resident Dragon Knight

(cutlass)HELLO MATEYS AND SCALLEYWAGS(cutlass)

Thank you for taking your time to read this idea!

This is my first time doing this so... Bear with me if you will.

If you have any questions for me about the story or anything, don't be shy to ask!

---

The Quest for El Dorado:

Our story begins in a land called Orbidion. This land was inhabited by a large group of pirates that liked to tell stories of giant squids, hidden treasure troves, and adventure. However, one day a sea captain discovered a book written by somebody who had visited a ancient city on a island. Legend said, that the city was made of gold and the most pure riches.

It was every pirate's DREAM to discover this city after it had been released to the public. This city's name was El Dorado. However, conflict immediatly broke out once the book went public. People began fighting over it, in hopes of finding clues on how to get to El Dorado. Eventually, the land split into 2 parts after what was known as The Great Pirate War.

It splits into two factions:

The Krakens

And

The Leviathans.

After years of conflict, things managed to calm down between the two factions. However, they remained separate.

After things settled down, the book seemingly went missing. Legends and lore were created surrounding the book, saying that it also housed a strange power.

Now... The next part of the story is for you to choose. Will you search for the book and go on a quest to find a ancient hidden land of riches?

Or will you live a peaceful life in the towns...

Will you work for The Krakens?

Or The Leviathans?

The choice is yours, in The Quest For El Dorado!

---

If you think the RP could be made better, don't be afraid to give me ideas!

Once again, thank you for your time.

"Listen, mate. I don't know what you hear about any book. But a books not what gonna get you to that island. A hard fast and steady crew is. You're not gonna make it there without me."

The pirate was too bold: intrusive and clearly ignorant. He sat down stinking of watered down liquor, as though his funds were running dry.

He came to realize, the recruiter was scrutinizing him, measuring him up, Playing his cards face down. He left his mug at the table, suggesting he didn't need any support, and made his way towards the exit of the pub. He was Large, obnoxious and had a red and white bandana tied around his head concealing the hairlines leading to his long ponytail.

Not much of a charmer.

Last edited by a moderator:
ArcaneUnit said:
"Listen, mate. I don't know what you hear about any book. But a books not what gonna get you to that island. A hard fast and steady crew is. You're not gonna make it there without me."
The pirate was too bold: intrusive and clearly ignorant. He sat down stinking of watered down liquor, as though his funds were running dry.

He came to realize, the recruiter was scrutinizing him, measuring him up, Playing his cards face down. He left his mug at the table, suggesting he didn't need any support, and made his way towards the exit of the pub. He was Large, obnoxious and had a red and white bandana tied around his head concealing the hairlines leading to his long ponytail.

Not much of a charmer.
Nice xD

[QUOTE="too much idea]I'm so in

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! I'll start getting to work after maybe 1 more vote perhaps? I'll tag everyone when it's made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back