• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The City of Crypton [A Vocaloid RP]

aaaah

One Thousand Club
979fdde3811e896000bd313d95d9dbf3.jpg

Welcome to the futuristic city of Crypton!(...get it?) Home to the all of the wonderful Vocaloids! Here, Vocaloids can shop, eat, play, preform, and relax! So, are you ready for have some fun?

Suprise, surprise! A slice-of-life Vocaloid rp! Believe it or not, I had this idea in my head for the longest time. The reason why I am doing this now because I am bored. Here's a short QnA.

Q. Are the Vocaloids real in this rp?
A. No, they are aware that they are fictional. In fact, Crypton and the Vocaloids are just digital programs.

Q. OCs or canon characters?
A. Both!

Q. Vocaloids don't really have any personalities or character traits, how are we supposed to play a vocaloid if they have no personalities.
A. Give them personalities and traits. If you have any headcannons for any Vocaloid, use them now.

Q. Why slice-of-life?
A. Your guess is as good as mine.

Q. Can we bring in obscure Vocaloids?
A. Sure!

More information will be shown in the roleplay. If you have any questions, just ask. Bye for now.

Last edited:
Im in, could i call vy2 yuma and.... Uhm....
Maybe kaito or miki?
I need to think about who i would want as a second

Users who are viewing this thread

Back