• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Citrus Circle

Aster said:
Great! Just give me a day or two and my CS should be up and ready.
Sure thing! The roleplay's only started, so don't worry about being left behind. You can just jump into the story whenever you're ready.

ugh, sorry guys. Looks like I won't be able to sign up after all ;;

Been sign up for work so I won't have much time to RP given all the RPs I have at hand now. I hope you guys fill that last spot soon.

It's a great group idea.

ultraviolence said:
in our starting post, should we be on our way to the beach house?

Yep!

Aster said:
ugh, sorry guys. Looks like I won't be able to sign up after all ;;
Been sign up for work so I won't have much time to RP given all the RPs I have at hand now. I hope you guys fill that last spot soon.

It's a great group idea.

That's fine, I understand. :-)

I also wanna update ['cause I kinda vanished and should've done this a long time ago] that I won't be signing up to join either. Just a bit too much going on at current. Everyone have fun, though! ^.^ I might read a bit.

@Bea, hi there! I noticed you signed up for "Indie Rock", but I'm sorry to say that role doesn't exist in this RP. Please read the Overview first. There's only one spot left, and that's the Social Butterfly.

Okay~

I am finished with Jaden.

I didn't want to make him the typical social butterfly, but please if there are any issues please let me know & I'll fix them ((:

Zatanna said:
Okay~
I am finished with Jaden.

I didn't want to make him the typical social butterfly, but please if there are any issues please let me know & I'll fix them ((:

He's fine! You can go ahead and post IC. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back