• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Citrus Circle

@KaoriMei This is my first good one though lmao

But thanks!

And yooooo I forgot to tag you in the interest check! Waaat. Glad you came here yourself. Looking forward to seeing your character/s.
:D

@oOBubblesOo, @Ethereal, @lostviolence

Here's the thread! Tagged everyone who expressed their interest in this roleplay. I advise everyone to check the Overview tab again by the way. I added something - just a challenge, so you're not required to actually do it - but it would be fun!
I'll be doing it lol.

And hey
@KaoriMei, you could use your amazing master coding skills to do it, too. Woot woot.

Last edited by a moderator:
@pulpfiction

Ahhh. Your ideas are always awesomeee.

Is this first come, first serve? Orrr..?
xD

I haven't gone through the Character Sign-up section yet, so apologies if it says so there.

Hella excited to code.

KaoriMei said:
@pulpfiction
Ahhh. Your ideas are always awesomeee.

Is this first come, first serve? Orrr..?
xD

I haven't gone through the Character Sign-up section yet, so apologies if it says so there.

It's quality over first come first serve c:

Well, THIS slipped past my radar. Always wanted to try blogging, but since I have zero motivation to do it myself, I'll RP a character doing it for me (^U^)

Needless to say, if this isn't a closed RP, I will be participating.

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]
Well, THIS slipped past my radar. Always wanted to try blogging, but since I have zero motivation to do it myself, I'll RP a character doing it for me (^U^)
Needless to say, if this isn't a closed RP, I will be participating.

[/QUOTE]
Not closed!

Sweet.

Also, will you judging CS's by the quality of presentation or quality of character? 'Cause I suck at coding, but my characters are mostly exceptional (says the creator of said characters...).

@pulpfiction

Do you want everything in the order of the sample character form you have listed, or just be sure to include that info when putting together our own no matter the order?

[Also, just letting you know ahead of time that I'll be on a bit of a hiatus for the next week after Saturday morning. I'll probably only have internet access once [twice if I'm lucky], so I'm going to do my best to have my form up and completed by tomorrow.]

trying to find a girl faceclaim is impossible for me i might just retreat back to my comfort zone and make another boy lmao

JujuBee said:
I def have a guy I can use for this. But I'm not exactly grasping this 4 out of 10 thing. Care to explain it to lil ol' me?
@pulpfiction
For example, there are ten given adjectives under your persona:

(e.g. ugly, pretty, smart, messy, sweet, sociable, weird, mean, sarcastic, optimistic)

You simply have to choose which adjectives you decide you would like to apply to your character.

In this case, you may make your character (pretty, sweet, weird, sarcastic). Although four is just the minimum number of adjectives you may include about your character. You may include as many as you like.

The four out of ten thing will be put under the "Which stereotypes prove true about you?" part of the CS. So if you're applying for The Model spot, the adjectives under your stereotype would be:

★ appearance: branded clothing

★ music: chill house music

★ likes: taking selfies, flirting

★ characteristics: elitist, arrogant, laid-back, sleeps around, stylish, ignorant

You can make your character be laid-back, but he isn't an elitist. Or stylish, but not ignorant. Simply choose how well he fits into his stereotype. Hope this helped! PM me if you're still confused.
:)

pulpfiction said:
For example, there are ten given adjectives under your persona:
(e.g. ugly, pretty, smart, messy, sweet, sociable, weird, mean, sarcastic, optimistic)

You simply have to choose which adjectives you decide you would like to apply to your character.

In this case, you may make your character (pretty, sweet, weird, sarcastic). Although four is just the minimum number of adjectives you may include about your character. You may include as many as you like.

The four out of ten thing will be put under the "Which stereotypes prove true about you?" part of the CS. So if you're applying for The Model spot, the adjectives under your stereotype would be:

★ appearance: branded clothing

★ music: chill house music

★ likes: taking selfies, flirting

★ characteristics: elitist, arrogant, laid-back, sleeps around, stylish, ignorant

You can make your character be laid-back, but he isn't an elitist. Or stylish, but not ignorant. Simply choose how well he fits into his stereotype. Hope this helped! PM me if you're still confused.
:)
Thank you darling! I'll start fixing up my character tonight to get him ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back