• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Chronicles of Solis

SecretRock

The Leader of the Pantheon

The Chronicles of Solis

Chat up a storm, plan some fun events, go wild. 

IC Thread:

CS Thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! I've got it! A baker that's actually a ninja assassin, and uses poisoned bread to kill people (amongst other methods).

Maybe not so much as a samurai, but more a supporter of the cause with a little too much free time and a mind a little too devious?

I got curious, and though its probably obvious, I believe each city has telltale links to a god/goddess/deity? I'm thinking;

Aplia - Acorr

Draesia - Soros

Esthines - Epthys

Otrodor - Kymir

Skon Thar - Anemis ?

Hey can I make a league of ninja baker assassins that work for the Holy Emperor in Draesia?

Could I make a god of War/destruction? Not your typical hot headed war god with a fierce wrath. But a calm, strategic, and solomn god who is aware of the losses and gains of war. His focus would be more about morale, valor, and power. :)

@SecretRock

@illicit Mostly yes, but why would anyone ever want to leave? Wink wink.

@Jefferson I'm trying to keep the gods just about the core aspects of the world unless I need to add more. That's why Kymir is more a god of conflict than war.

I think maybe instead of adding more gods, give your core concept gods aspects -- like how Acorr is still Acorr, but the equivalent deity in at least one part of Esthines is Zorya, who is perhaps a syncretism with an earlier home/hearth god but might also be a legitimate "side" or "form" of the same deity.

She's still Acorr, with the same general purview, but at the same time... Not. Am I coherent? 0:

I think maybe instead of adding more gods, give your core concept gods aspects -- like how Acorr is still Acorr, but the equivalent deity in at least one part of Esthines is Zorya, who is perhaps a syncretism with an earlier home/hearth god but might also be a legitimate "side" or "form" of the same deity.

She's still Acorr, with the same general purview, but at the same time... Not. Am I coherent? 0:

I think I understand what you're saying, but the Gods in this are less like deities and more like super powerful people, like they're running a really big game of Sims.

People in Solis can see them differently or worship different gods, but they're more like ideals that actual people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back