• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Children Of Greek Gods & Goddess

Amanda

She looked at him and she sad your a Very funny Guy Kevin she smiles at Him and say " That what I like about you" It was getting dark " Well Guys I heading off to my Bed if you guys want to come walks us to over rooms you can she say nice and with a smile.

Justin

" Looks at Her and says Yea sure I don't mine Kevin do you want to go he Laughs"​

"Amanda, if you want to. I'll be over there after I change," Kevin said and then ran to his bedroom and found a suit to change into. Heading into the bathroom, he showered. Coming out he headed over to room one and said, "I'm here, Amanda."

Amanda

" Okay Let's Go and Arwen can we Talk while we are Walking" she smiles and she told the Boys " You guys stay Behind Us I don't want you to hear anything. She laughs (@Gilmoregirl12)

Justin

" Yea sure Amanda" Justin would Take to Kevin and said " You really Like Amanda I see" he laughs

Justin

" Dude Amanda Really is she out your Lead how about we Make a bet If you end up going out with her in the Next day I own you 20 bucks Deal"

"No, that's too quick. Especially since i'm a worldwidely known mercenary," Kevin said looking at Justin. He didn't like to gamble at all.

Arwen nods and gets out holding snow and walking with Amanda. "What's up? "She asked

Irish Ice Queen

Justin

" How about the Need of the Week today is Friend on Monday You haves he has to be with you".

Amanda

She looked at Her and said " When we was In the Pool I know that Look that you have Justin I mean I know Love when I see it she Laughs​

"Ok, let me make it plain. I don't want to bet," Kevin said with a little anger in his voice. Angry at Justin, Kevin walked to the main hall and sighed to himself. Cenarius found him and led him to Amanda's room.

Amanda

"Hey Thanks Guys And Kevin Can we Talk Alone Of like 2 Minutes. Oh and Arwen we finish talking in minute Okay" she smiled

Justin

" Im will wait for you bye the Door in the Main Hall oh and Good night Amanda."

Arwen shrugged. "It was nothing I promise you. "She said she bit her bottom lip as she held snow. "Trust me I am sure he doesn't like me like that."

Irish Ice Queen

"Alright, if you want to speak with me just look on the roof," Kevin said as he walked away. Outside of the house he jumped to the roof and laid there looking at the moon.

Amanda

" Okay see you there" she walked in her house and she said to Arwen you Never know" she laughs " Okay how do I look she ask Arwen

(@Gilmoregirl12 )​

Amanda

" Thanks Okay we will talk when I get back. Amanda left her room and went to the Roof and she saw Kevin and she said " Hey Kev"​

"Hey Amanda. Your brother tried to bet me. He wanted to see if I could get a date with you. Honestly, I am attracted to you, but I don't want him to know if we do end up going out together," Kevin said honestly.

Amanda

" Justin is not my Brother he is far behind my Brother he just my best friend" she said " And Ye aInheard the whole Talking thing behind me that's why I want to talk to you".​

Amanda

"Well yea why not I mean" she smiled at Him. " and Be nice to Justin remember he is Zues Kid he is Just like him he doesn't want to be just be Nice okay".​

"Well, now he knows I don't gamble. At least with other people," Kevin said with a smirk on his face. Walking up to Amanda, he placed his hands on her face and kissed her lips gently.

Amanda

She Kissed him Back and then she said " I have to go Arwen like Justin and I think Just likes Her and Yea"

Justin

He would sit and wait for Kevin at the Door of the Main Hall​

Kevin walked into the Main Hall and waved at Justin on cloud nine. Walking to his room, Kevin laid down and fell asleep comfortably for the first time in years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back