• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Characters and Places of Granite Hills

TitaniumStar

Sheep in Wolf's Clothing
Here we can put character sheets and I will have a brief list of notable NPCs and places you or myself create.

NPCS:

Places in Granite Hills:
-Ranch Home (To be named): A very large home with a few animals (most notably Horses, Cattle, and Sheep) in the fields.
-Town: Small and cozy town. People have lived here most their lives, but a lot of travelers pass through here to get to more populated cities. The town is surrounded mostly by a mountainous border that is covered in a dense forest and has a large lake on the other end. Has most basic needs.
Forest: Full of wildlife and great views. Hikers and campers can be found here sometimes. Many creeks and a few large rivers run through the mountainous grounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Sheets:

Name (Nicknames):
Description of Human Form (Hair, Eyes, Body Build, Piercings, Usual Clothing, Skin tone, etc.):
Description of Humanoid-Wolf Form:
Description of Wolf Form:
Best Ability: (Speed, Strength, Sight, Smell, Touch, Empathy, ...is empathy one I should include? Idk. Whatever your best attribute is because your a werewolf)
Personality:
3 Likes & Hobbies:
3 Dislikes & Faults: (Faults as in, bad attributes/can be added in personality/)
A brief Backstory: (More can come out during play)
Relatives: (You can discuss this with other members before you start if you want someone to be a sibling or something)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back