The Cellar

Sprinkles228

The Cellar. The only place you have know for years. The only place you were... Accepted. You havent seen the outside world since you got here, and that was a long, long time ago. But now the kind old man that kept you is dead, and you are forced into the outside world. What has become of this earth? Ruins. Thugs roam the streets, no laws enforced, the kind faces you thought you know are now hard. No one will do anything for you, no matter what. This is how times are now. And you, you have to survive.

There are 3 main groups. You may choose one.

Thugs: They are normal humans, mean and never mercyful. They will take whats left of you, steal the clothes off your back and beat you, they dont care. Thugs are practically the most powerful in these ruins. Avoid them. At all costs.

Outcasts: You are from The Cellar. You can be Anything. Vampire, Neko, Succubus, Ghost, Bender, Just a crazy, lunatic human, a Unicorn for all I Care! You havent seen the outside world, and you are rejected by almost everyone. Some group, while others walk alone. Your job is to survive any way you can. Rebel, take over, do anything you can to help yourself, and no one else. A beggar would fit in this category.

Underworld Keeper: You base under the city. Only the bravest souls enter the Underworld at their free will. You come to the city and steal, take captives, do your job to please your ruler, and maybe youll live. Usually, Underworld Keepers are Demons, or very sinister, evil people. They are very clever and cunning, and very persuasive. They are treated highly when jobs are completed. These are the most powerful ANYWHERE, but some thugs are pretty strong. They say they sometimes work in partnerships. They strike fear into anyones heart, even at the slightest glance.

City Pictures

images

images

Skelly:

Name:

"Occupation": (If outcast, list species)

Bio:

Personality:

Looks:

Other:

Mine

Name: Myra Arcotta

"Occupation": Underworld Keeper

Bio: Myra is very, very loyal to her ruler. She is his most trusted keeper, practically his assistant. She gets the privialge to order the other keperes and slaves around, and gets what she wants, when she wants. She was stolen from a ruined house when she was 10. The ruler thought of her to young to kill, and raised her as a child. Now she is very powerful.

Personality:Sassy, clever and seductive, she isnt afraid of anything. Although in some cases she gets stuck in a sticky situation, she usually finds herself a way out, but thats not always true.

Looks:
images

Other: Her demon traights disapear when she enters the human world. The only thing left is her blazing red eyes, as of all Underworld Keepers. Thats how they are known.

Name: Sheira McDowell

"Occupation": Lost Soul (She can see other spirits, and is one herself, but she looks human.)

Bio: Sheira was raised in The Cellar. She didnt know where she came from, who her parents are, or anything of her past.

Personality: She is extremaly shy, but is loyal when you get to know her. She doesnt think of herself positively and is currently hiding in the shadows, snatching anything she can.

Looks:
images

Other: Can be cought talking to "Herself" Often

(How many characters can one person have?One?)

Name: Copper Collen

"Occupation": Neko

Bio:Hasn't always lived in the cellar, He got out before and was lost for two years before finding his way back.He was abandon when he was little and doesn't remember much from before the age of five for some reason.

Personality:Seems like a brat at first since it's hard for him to trust anyone,but once he starts to like you he's really nice and loyal to his closest friends.

Looks:
http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss262/dolphinbear1/315943.jpg

Other:He tends to doze off easily and forgets things after only a day of hearing or seeing it.Even the most imortant of things,but he doesn't know why.

Name: Kiri

"Occupation": Fox Fae

Bio: She knew nothing about the outside world until a week ago. She has been wandering alone ever since, looking for a nice person to be a companion with and living off of food stuffs she found in the house where she was locked up.

Personality: She is shy and since she doesn't know of the outside world, she is gullible. She helps people in need and puts others before herself. She uses her magic for almost everything.

Looks: http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr193/snowwerewolf/anime neko girls/animepapernetvector-standard-artists-h2so4-fox-girl-vector-178510-yago-san-preview-bc366a6e.jpg

Other: She is afraid of storms and will find a place to hide if it looks like it will rain.

X3 awesome!

Name:Silver Collen

"Occupation": Neko

Bio:Younger brother of Copper Collen.Silver normally stays very close to Copper,and doesn't really like anyone else.He has never been outside like his brother has,Silver only hears stories about from Copper.

Personality:Shy,doesn't speak much even to Copper.

Looks: http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss262/dolphinbear1/ArmorNeko.jpg

Other:has a habit of getting into trouble that Coper ends up dealing with.

I think I will wait until we get at least 1 more person, so it will have a good start with plenty of characters to interact with....

I have to say, this RP isn't getting many people, so I am dropping it. Ember bare, if you would like to take it over, I would be glad to let you. I have a lot of Rps and this one isn't doing so well for me. I do have an Alice in wonderland fandom RP if anyone would like that. I am sorry for the inconvienience. :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back