• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Celebrity life of Macie Melody "The Rising star" Lightfoot (1x1)

Joanna Matilda Barlow

Rhapsody Dynasty Fighter Ally. ATBG Fan.
Macie: *Voice-over* My name is Macie. Macie Melody Lightfoot. I'm not what you'd consider a rather natural girl. Not like one your usual. You see. I am not with much in life except good friends. A clean honest but plain life. And just living life as a normal teenage girl. That's what you'd hope it was. But... it's not. You see... I am a singer. I started doing it when i was 15 and it became well enough that i tried to sing some Karaoke. It was not like i planned to be... discovered. I was just trying my hand at some Karaoke. Not to stand up my love, Ridge Mercer. No. I was just wanting to see how i did. know how it felt. However... That was where i was found and discovered. Signed up with an agency. It didn't really take long for things to begin rolling. I was only singing and this man... early 30's he was. His name was Gene Samuels and he was coming to look for talent. Fresh from the fields. Didn't expect to find me. However he overheard me and just was so moved that... he brought me along to his boss. Signed me up and yes... i gave out my conditions for it. Well... some conditions. But come on... How often does a meek and lowly girl who's usual life consisted of just going to school. Chilling with her pals and enjoying the normal high school life get themselves in the eyes of discovery? Try none. But i was that exception. The first of many... Somehow. It was then on... that i was made this star. A singing sensation. But this story all starts... on a spring day... in May. It was the weekend and i was with my roommate Joanna Matilda Barlow. She and i were just going around and having a girls day out. It was when suddenly i saw a shop that had a shiny looking Karaoke machine. I wasn't thinking of going to sing. But something inside was telling me that i should. Maybe see how it came out. So... i did and that was when i was... discovered. I was drawn in for attention by my singing: "Holding out for a hero" The rest was history.

A Week Later...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (9).gif
Macie was on a Celebrity Tour bus... heading to her first location. It was in connecticut. Sheltered shrubs, Connecticut. Her Agent was Gene Samuels.jpg
Gene Samuels. He was in his early 30's and had worked with talent agencies for 5 years. But was now the Agent for Macie. He was sitting across from her and resting while planning out Macie's tour schedule. Helping ensure that things went as expected for her.

Joanna Barlow was there with her as her roommate and best friend.

Alexis.Val.Kelly Alexis.Val.Kelly

Last edited:
She snapped pictures of the landscape from beneath her. The vast river she flew over in a helicopter with the pilot. They landed later, after the film was all used up. They developed it eventually, showing the pictures to the journalist and artist.

Lily wasn't very old at the time. She had started the project with her friends. Their goal was to inform people of the world they never see. This was their first time, and their debut work was very important to them.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (10).gif
Macie was just watching the scenery as the tourbus went on to their first location. She was thinking about what she was gonna do for the beginning of the devue of hers. It's been rather a very busy start of things as her career was starting to make way. She didn't figure on anything taking her life under the control of the fame. The fame was hers. The popularity was hers too. But what she felt more was the pressures. She never gave in to the excesses of what the musician's life was usually like. She was only 16 and as it was that she had a simple mai tai every once and a while. It was simple.

She looked at the scenery as it passed her by. Going through many cities and towns. Pitstops. Joanna was sitting with her and was just wondering what was gonna come when their next destination was reached. They were set to be in Sheltered Shrubs in 9 days and there was a lot of traveling to do. And it was gonna take some time to get there as there was a lot of road to go through.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (13).gif
Macie was sitting moments later with a book and looking at her itinerary of things that she'd have to be doing.

Macie: *Thinking* Okay... so we get there on the 19th of April. First thing to do when we arrive... Let's see. I can't go and see my parents. I'm not set to do that yet. I make some facetime with some people. Meet and greets with my old friends Ginger and Dodie. I wonder how they're doing... god... it's been really a long time since the last i had seen them.

Gene: Don't forget, Macie... you also have meet and greets with the snappy one. Mrs. Killgallen.

Macie: Ugh! Spare me. I wouldn't meet her if you were to bribe me. The last time i saw her... I got into a heated encounter with her. I got so mad at her that i cried.

Gene: I apologize. We can cancel seeing her if you wish.

Macie: No. It's okay. it's best if i just meet her and get it over with.

Lily sat down with her friends that night at their camp.

"Which were your favorite pictures?" Lily asked.

"Those close-ups of the bears, easily. The landscapes, too," Casey, the artist, said.

"I liked the cultural pictures," Jasmine said.

"Those were fun to take," Lily said.

"Of course you like the people," Casey said.

"Well," Jasmine said with a grin.

Lily sat down with her friends that night at their camp.

"Which were your favorite pictures?" Lily asked.

"Those close-ups of the bears, easily. The landscapes, too," Casey, the artist, said.

"I liked the cultural pictures," Jasmine said.

"Those were fun to take," Lily said.

"Of course you like the people," Casey said.

"Well," Jasmine said with a grin.

Macie looked to Joanna as she was thinking about her scheduling and thought about what to do once that destination was reached. She didn't know what to suggest for Joanna as it was a place that she didn't have any idea as to what to do. Joanna never been to Sheltered shrubs and didn't have a clue as to what was expected.

Joanna Barlow (57).jpg
Joanna: Macie, What are you planning to do when we arrive in Sheltered shrub?

Macie: I have no idea. It's been some time since last i was there. It's probably changed quite a lot since then.

Gene: It'll be okay. Things will be better soon. There are some modifications we can make for the itinerary if you happen to feel rather uncomfortable with it.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (7).gif
Macie: I know. *Reading her itinerary* I am just feeling a bit overwhelmed and stress from the whole thing is all. It's making me want to barf. *Starting to hyperventilate* Oh god... *trying to calm down*... I need to sing. I gotta sing. It'll calm me down.

Macie got up real fast and went to the back and locked herself in a room. She inside the locked room... Sang something from George straight. "Check Yes or No."

The group later ate a common meal for supper.

"Two days left," Casey said, taking a bite of her food, "Are you ready to go home?"

"I like it here, but I'd like to get home," Jasmine said.

"You know my stance on being out here," Lily smiled.

"Yeah, we'll go home, you can stay here," Jasmine joked.

"Have fun in the city," Lily said.

The group later ate a common meal for supper.

"Two days left," Casey said, taking a bite of her food, "Are you ready to go home?"

"I like it here, but I'd like to get home," Jasmine said.

"You know my stance on being out here," Lily smiled.

"Yeah, we'll go home, you can stay here," Jasmine joked.

"Have fun in the city," Lily said.

By time night time fell that night for Macie. She was back out and sighed with a bit of calm.

Joanna: *Looking at Macie* Hay, Mace... You okay?

Macie: Yeah. I'm okay. I just needed to let off some needed steam and pressure. I was just getting too overwhelmed. But i'm fine now.

Gene: *Looking out the window* We're about to make our stop in indianapolis. We're gonna be stopping and in that city tonight and staying in a hotel for the night.

Macie: *Nods* Good idea. I'm kinda getting tired and bushed.

Two days latter, the crew was on their plane ride home. The group chatted happily as they waited for the plane to take off.

A black haired man sat across from the group and began to have a friendly conversation with the group.

It was latter when the plane took off and everyone fell asleep for the ride home.

Two days latter, the crew was on their plane ride home. The group chatted happily as they waited for the plane to take off.

A black haired man sat across from the group and began to have a friendly conversation with the group.

It was latter when the plane took off and everyone fell asleep for the ride home.

Two days later...

Macie's tourbus reached Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.... It was getting ever closer to Sheltered Shrubs, Connecticut. There was showing of more worry on Macie's face. It was making her feel rather... deep in a state of worry. She didn't know what to think as she worried about what everyone back in that town were gonna think after seeing that Macie left that town as a 4-eyed nasally sounding girl... but only to return as a taller girl and with a career in singing and with more... beauty. The whole thing rattled her. The whole thing was written all over... her face.

The plane landed later in Connecticut. Lily smiled when she was woken up by her friends.

"Remember your first concert was here," Casey said.

"You guys dragged me here," Lily joked.

"You liked the trip," Jasmine said.

"True I did," Lily said.

The plane landed later in Connecticut. Lily smiled when she was woken up by her friends.

"Remember your first concert was here," Casey said.

"You guys dragged me here," Lily joked.

"You liked the trip," Jasmine said.

"True I did," Lily said.

It was 6 hours later when the bus finally approached the town of Sheltered Shrubs, Connecticut...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (1).jpg
Macie: *Getting off the bus* Here we are... Sheltered Shrubs. *Looking at the scenery* Things haven't really done much changing since last time i was here... have they?

Joanna Barlow (102).jpg
Joanna: Nice town. Is this really your hometown, Macie?

Macie: Yeah.

Gene: *Pulling the Bags from the bus* Well... Mrs. Lightfoot. As soon as you're ready... we'll head off to find the ones that you're to meet face to face.

Macie: I know. *Sighs* First thing is to go to where Mrs. Foutley lives. The Foutley house. It's the first location.

Back when Lily was a teenager, her long time friends were waiting in their hotel. The friends were excited to be on an adventure. They were in an unfamiliar state, but ready to explore it.

The fifteen year olds giggled as they fooled around.

"You're an old soul, you need to listen to her music!" Jasmine said excitedly.

"I'm not saying no," Lily responded, "I'm just not a concert goer," She said.

"Yeah, we know," Casey said.

"Hey!" Lily playfully shoved her friends. The group erupted into laughter.

(After the show... They could come across each other somewhere. Maybe getting food or in the bathroom- don't know where that came from... Maybe they're trying to escape the crowd, perhaps.)

(Perhaps. But you could maybe have where one of the people who are with you... Suddenly by some happenstance... catch a brief second sighting of Macie. But only a brief one that is not too clear to be able to spot her accurately.)

Macie didn't know if Mrs. Foutley would be home and or if she'd moved. Given that since the last time that she saw her Mrs. Foutley was single and in just a relationship. But now... Who was to know?

A Moment later...

In the neighborhood that harbored the Foutley home...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (130).jpg
Macie: I sure hope that Mrs. F... is still there. *Walking along the neighborhood*

Joanna Barlow (319).jpg
Joanna: Has she said anything about moving from the home?

Macie: I don't know, Joanna. That's what i am trying to say. I don't know. It's been a couple or so years... so some things could have changed while i was away from here... Things with people do change from time to time. Not as i am open to that... but things do... every once in a while... change.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

The hotel room door opened. Jasmine's parents came in.

"Hey, mom and dad!" Jasmine said.

"Hey, do you guys want to go out to eat?" Her mother said.

The teens looked at each other and nodded, "Yes!" The shouted in unison.

Macie and her crew finally had reached the Foutley home and Macie knocked on the door. She didn't know if anyone was gonna be home and didn't really want to risk being of intrusion. So she kept silent but direct.

Joanna: You sure she's even there, Mace?

Macie: I'm sure. Her car... is here in the driveway. That's the car that she drives all the time.

Gene: *Seeing the door open* Mrs. Lightfoot. The door's opening.

Lois Foutley (6).jpg
Lois: *Answering the door* Yes? Can i help you?

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (18).gif
Macie: Mrs. Foutley... It's me. Macie. Is Ginger home?

Lois: *Looking at the teenage girl and suspicious* Hmm... Yes. She's home. But are you someone she knows. You say that you're Macie... But you don't look like her.

Macie: I am her... I still Hyperventilate at times. Just not as much as i once was is all.

Lois: *Gasps* Oh dear. Macie... What on earth did you do to yourself, Kiddo? You look so different.

Joanna: Long story... You don't want to know.

Lois: I see. Must be a real novel.

Seconds later...

Ginger Foutley.jpg
Ginger: *Coming to the door* Hello there. Are you here to sign up my band?

Macie: No. Not exactly. It's not that at all. Ginger... It's me. Macie. Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Ginger: You are confused... You're not Macie. Macie was one of my friends that i knew. But then she vanished and i haven't seen her since.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (7).gif
Macie: *Sighs* I haven't done this in years... But... Here goes. *Doing the moves of the Little seal girl* ...

Ginger: *gasps* Macie... It is you. *In Shock* But how... How come you look so different?

Joanna: Long story.

Gene: *Looking at the time* ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back