• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom THE CELEBRITY AND HER BUTLER.

tututherabbit

Jonathan was nothing more than a twenty-year-old college dropout and security officer in a warehouse in New Jersey. He comes from a poor family, quickly struggling to make ends meet as the company he works for soon went bankrupt. Fate brings him to Beverly Hills, where he finds himself as a butler in the lavish mansion of a rich and popular celebrity.

Your character is one of the richest and most popular celebrities in the planet, with a fortune worth millions of dollars. Living in an opulent mansion in Beverly Hills, she decides to hire a butler to run the affairs of her Beverly Hills mansion. Nevertheless, the job finds itself in the hands of a young and desparate boy from New Jersey. So, what happens next?

This roleplay is a fandom story, and your character should be based on a real-life celebrity you’re interested in playing. Please don’t ghost me in the middle of a story, and I strongly urge you to inform me if you don’t want to play anymore. I’m currently living in Indonesia, so our time differences will be significant between us if you live in Europe or America.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back