• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ: ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ช

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm liking that despite the abundance of Greco-Roman centric descendants, there's a decent amount of other more obscure ones as well!

There is nothing more satisfying than working really hard on a character sheet, picking out a song for the media player button you didn't know actually worked, finishing the sheet, then listening to the song as you read it over ๐Ÿ˜ญ there's so much bliss in being done.

There is nothing more satisfying than working really hard on a character sheet, picking out a song for the media player button you didn't know actually worked, finishing the sheet, then listening to the song as you read it over ๐Ÿ˜ญ there's so much bliss in being done.
I feel that!

heeeey, heeeeeeey. how y'all doin. i'm popping in with a placeholder, ahaha.

heeeey, heeeeeeey. how y'all doin. i'm popping in with a placeholder, ahaha.

tenor.gif

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ iโ€™m working on althea right now, itโ€™s just taking a bit bc i was busy BUT she should be done before the deadline.

Canโ€™t wait to read her!
i think (?) i finished her! pretty sure i didn't miss anything out, but if i did -- no i did not ๐Ÿ‘

Hello I want to thank everyone that applied for the ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ! The character sheets are finally closed save for those who needed an extension, and the invites have been sent out!

Dangit procrastination strikes again

Just got on to start my sheet. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back