• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ โ€” ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ฉ

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul

the calling

divinity made flesh

now playing

I

II

III

• โŠนโ‚Š โ‹†

premise

It had taken only a drop of sweet, golden blood to send the monsters into a frenzy. The scent of divinity set their senses alight and their bellies ached with ravenous hunger. Under the cover of night they sought out the sweet scent of divine flesh, eager for a chance to have divinity within their grasp. Sleep would not be the only entity to claim these poor beings. Many would fall victim to these nefarious creatures, leaving behind only a cold bed and drops of golden blood in their wake.

Death is a constant presence, looming over the shoulders of those who survive and watching with shrewd eyes. As the light leaves their eyes and their world fades into nothingness, they are awakened again. Perhaps it is a figure that greets them within their minds or a puzzling set of riddles tells them of the meaning of their lives. Either way they now know what they are and where they must go.

โ€œYoung one, the time has come for you to learn of your heritage. Divine blood flows through your veins, marking you for greatness and glory. Now that youโ€™ve recognized your potential you will be hunted. Monsters born with a thirst for divine blood and an appetite for chaos will come for you and those you love. But fear not child of my blood, together you shall train with those like you so that you may slay these monsters and put an end to the damage that they cause. I shall show you the passage to your destiny.โ€

These individuals, these divine beings are reborn and blessed with powers beyond their wildest imaginations. Some curse the deities for what they may have lost, while others eagerly set out for their new path in life.

โŠนโ‚Š โ‹†

links

ooc

โŠนโ‚Š โ‹†

welcome

Welcome to THE CALLING! This is a divinity based roleplay that takes place on a hidden island within the Bermuda Triangle. The focus of this roleplay will be set on the students who attend the academy on the island who are in the midst of learning to control their abilities, battling monsters, and coming to terms with how their lives have changed. And if theyโ€™re lucky, theyโ€™ll have some older alumni to help them as they figure things out.

Just in an attempt to keep things under control, Iโ€™ll be accepting a maximum of 10 people and having a limit of 3 characters per person set in place. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have aaany questions about this roleplay.

โŠนโ‚Š โ‹†

Mythos Academy

Mythos Academy was originally a safe haven created by the gods in order to protect and teach their half mortal children and the chosen of their bloodline. Situated within a large island at the heart of Bermuda Triangle, Mythos is protected by a barrier that shields it from the eyes of the mortal world and monsters.

What originally began as a small school blossomed into a bustling academy and thriving town. It is not uncommon for students to settle on the island once they finish their schooling, as they island offers both protection from the outside world with nearly the same amenities.

'There are all these moments you don't think you will survive. And then you survive.'

'There are all these moments you don't think you will survive. And then you survive.'

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
Ooo! What's this entail exactly?
Basically weโ€™ll be roleplaying as students of Mythos. Once the rp is up itโ€™ll consist of fighting monsters and other plots between characters. In previous versions we did missions and I let players vote on which type of events they wanted to participate in.

Basically weโ€™ll be roleplaying as students of Mythos. Once the rp is up itโ€™ll consist of fighting monsters and other plots between characters. In previous versions we did missions and I let players vote on which type of events they wanted to participate in.
Sounds neat! I might tune in...

Iโ€™m glad that this has gotten a lot of attention so far! Iโ€™ll have the cs up soon! The lore is linked in the interest check too!

oooo interested

excuse me why are your ideas always so cool ๐Ÿ˜” explain yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back