• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The cabin in the field [OPEN]

OOC
Here

utahraptor

X Society (Director)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
a cabin sits on hill
There is nothing else but the cabin
It sits waiting for visitors

“Aaaaaaaaaa” *thud*
A human suddenly falls from the sky landing in the grass
He stands up brushes off his coat
Looks around and heads towards the cabin
He enters the cabin and sees a note on the desk in the cabin
“Welcome to the cabin in the field, your in room number 1, here is your key”
He grabs the key
“This is a weird place” says the man
His face changes slightly
“We have been in weirder” he says in a different voice before his face changes back
“True” he says in his original voice

Welcome to the cabin in the field
This a place for random OC’s to hang out
There is no goal in the story other than to have fun

If you want to join just copy the template below then write a little intro of your character arriving at the cabin

Template
Character name:
Description:
Backstory:
Other details:

Name: the raptor den
Back story: the raptor den is a actual a group of characters sharing a mind
If one of my characters from any of my stories discovers the multiverse a strange thing happens. Part of their mind joins the raptor den. There are currently 6 members of the raptor den.
Description:
Raptor - the first raptor to join the den. Is a scientist who after a slip up when working on a Jurassic park like project turned himself into a humanoid raptor. (He looks like the guy in my profile)
Peacemaker - from an rp I did with a friend, created peace between 2 warring factions (made it so long ago I forgot what he looks like
The general- same as peacemaker but from a reality where the war never ended
Communicator- a diplomat, does most of the talking with new people, looks like raptor but red and orange
The director- a leader from a scp like foundation that deals with online anomalies (is literally the guy in my profile picture)
The engineer- from a fantasy world I made. He’s incredibly smart and good at building things. The only one who is completely human
Other details: the raptors den tends to look like either the engineer or raptor but the face will change depending on who is talking. Every so often different parts of the body will change to the different characters for a couple seconds. The characters can all move slightly away from the main body but not more than a couple steps. When they do this they look like their normal selves and there is a glowing rope attaching them back to the main body

I will state which voice is talking

( this is where you would put your intro but I already wrote mine in the intro post)

Last edited:
Character name:
Lenon Sterling

Description: DRfSOp3X0AEBc7p.jpg
Lenon is a half demon with dark purple hair and blood red eyes. They take after their mother with the pointed ears and sharp teeth but have a similar skin tone and complexion to their father. They prefer clothes that show off their shoulders, preferring the extra range of motion that it offers when moving about. They are also known to switch between male and female clothes depending on how they are feeling; whether that be more male, female, or a mix in between or if a mission requires them to be a certain gender. They always make sure to be the voice of reason when conflict arises, but when things are peaceful within their group, they will let loose and have fun, though they do prefer a quiet night of reading to destress after having to deal with large groups or personalities that are the polar opposite of their own.

Backstory:
Lenon is an androgenous half demon who spent their days roaming the cursed land of their world after being cast out for being a disease among both the demons and the humans for just have been born. But not everyone had rejected them, as until they were old enough they lived with their aunt on their demon mother's side. But after they got older, Lenon ventured out on their own to find others like them. To find those that were outcasted just because they didn't fit into one species. But just as they were about to set down roots with all the other half breeds in the cursed land, they were transported to a cabin in the middle of nowhere.

Other details:
Lenon has a strong aptitude in illusion magic, which was a new concept for a half breed to have magic, let alone strong magic at that. They diversified what could be done with illusion magic, changing not only environments, but making it seem like they could use transformation magic by making it seem like they became more masculine or feminine along with their voice depending on the situation. They could also form various different illusions that looked like words, animals, people, or a large scale city if they really concentrated, which was unseen in their world.

Lenon was in the middle of helping set a concrete plan for their new home when they felt a wave of nausea pass over them, their vision getting blurry before going completely dark. They panicked, reaching out towards the closest half druid that seemed just as panicked. But before they could grasp her outstretched hand, she was gone, along with the others of Lenon's group. They found themselves in a secluded place, with nothing but a cabin seeming as if it was waiting for them.
Lenon looked around, eyes narrowed in confusion and worry. They weren't a fighter, so they only hoped that this wasn't a trap. If anything, they supposed they could use an illusion and make a break for it...if that was even possible where they were. "Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained." Lenon muttered to themself, starting to head towards the cabin. They weren't sure what was waiting for them, but nothing would happen if they stayed out here in the open.

The Raptors saw her approaching and his face shifted to that of the communicator
“Hello, would you happen to know where we are?” The communicator called to her
(Photo of the communicator below)

Attachments

• IMG_6278_Original.jpeg
    IMG_6278_Original.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Lenon startled, looking over toward the voice that had called for them. They couldn’t make heads or tails over what they were seeing, though. It looked like a lower level demon; the ones that had little to no intelligence. But…it had talked to them, right? There wasn’t anything else around, after all. So that meant that wherever they were, it wasn’t Lenon’s world. Or at least not an area they had visited before.
Lenon turned toward the creature, stance forced into looking calm but was ready to flee if things seemed to turn against them. “I’m sorry, but I do not. I have just arrived as well and was about to explore the cabin that is obviously meant for us to enter.” They stated, sparing a quick glance toward the strangely normal structure before returning their gaze back to the creature. “Ah, how rude of me. My name is Lenon Sterling, half demon and future leader of the cursed lands. Who might you be, stranger?” Lenon asked, giving the creature a formal half bow, though they never let their eyes leave the strange creature.

The creature standing in front of them suddenly split into 6 different people
“We are the raptors” said the one who had spoken before “we are a combined mind of 6 different people from different realities” he points to the creature on the far left who looked like a humanoid rat with a robotic arm
“that’s peace maker, next to him” he points to what looks to be the same person but with a scar across his eye
“is the general, I’m the communicator, next to me is raptor” the creature next to him looks similar to him but grey and blue
“next to him is the director” he looked exactly like raptor but he was wearing a lab coat
“and finally we have the engineer” he points to the only human in the bunch who seems to be fiddling with something and bits and pieces of it seem to be floating around him
“Umm did you say you were a half demon?” The director asked as the creatures slowly combined back into one

(the only people I don’t have pictures for yet are peacemaker and the general but here’s Ronald and the director/raptor)

Attachments

• IMG_6276_Original.jpeg
    IMG_6276_Original.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6354.jpeg
    IMG_6354.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 1
Character name: Mask
Description: Styles change at times...
Backstory: Very Dramatic So I Dont Wanna Speak About It
Other details: Has Murdered A Few People But Saved More Than He Has Killed Also He Is Actually Pretty Smart For His Age
(Mask Is 19)
(Also Whatever Image I Have With My Post Is What Style I Am)

Attachments

• fotor-ai-2023122292242.jpg
    fotor-ai-2023122292242.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 2
  • fotor-ai-20231222133141-removebg-preview.png
    fotor-ai-20231222133141-removebg-preview.png
    185.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
*sneaking through the background unseen and no clue how I got to whatever place I'm in*

Attachments

• fotor-ai-20231222133141-removebg-preview.png
    fotor-ai-20231222133141-removebg-preview.png
    185.1 KB · Views: 0
*grabs my suppressed pistol from my pocket and holds it just in case* (its not bullets its a Neutralizer Dart)

“no weapons allowed” a robotic voice from the cabin says and a unknown force knocks him to the ground and sends weapon flying
The raptors immediately turn and see him
“He’s got a gun!” The general yells grabbing his rifle and then also gets knocked to ground and weapon flung
The raptors stare at him
“What did you think was going to happen” says peacemaker
“Who are you” communicator asks “and do you know how we got here?”

“Ok…. He’s interesting….maybe he’ll be back later” the communicator says
The general gets up and grabs his rifle and rejoins the raptors

“Well we might as well follow him inside” the communicator said “keys for your rooms appeared on the desk earlier, oh yeah the cabin can just make things appear in places, it’s weird”

“It speaks!” Says the communicator “there are keys here and if you go up those stairs you will find the different rooms, also you can only grab your key. We tried picking other people’s and the key just disappeared then reappeared on the desk”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back