• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The butterfly and blood: The tale of a betrayal long forgotten. (Interest check!)

Vyork Ashfin

*Undead Captain*
The brotherhood of Borax was a place of peace and escape for the members. One day the peace was broken, Borax (The founder of the brotherhood!) was assassinated. Borax's killer was eventually found and brought to justice. The killer was secretly a wizard and cursed the people who tracked him down. The curse changed all the people affected, into shifters. The shifters were banned from the mainland and cast onto an island with no contact to the outside world.

You and multiple others are the cursed of this island. Will you survive with your brothers and sisters, or become something worse than the assassin that destroyed your brotherhood.

I will be playing the owner of the island. I've volunteered to allow you all to stay. While you all forage for food, im in my castle eating like a king.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back