• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Bunker - A Trapped Story

What are the Bunker's and Group's Conditions?

• Scientists?

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Random People?

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • College or High School Group?

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • ___________________Disaster?__________

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth is Freezing (Tundra)

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Earth is Heating (Desert)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Nuclear Destruction of Earth (Radiation)

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Just Trapped While Life Goes on Without Them

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

TerrorKitty

◢ Kitty ◤
Helper
Supporter
A group of survivors are trapped in a bunker. Pretty standard. Question is, why? Can they get out? Do they want to get out? Could leaving be a death sentence?

The premise of the Rp is pretty simple. People trapped in a Bunker, I just need to know a few things before I can actually make the Rp.

I think it should look very "made-up" in the interior. This doesn't necessarily mean new or stylish, but at least have a lot of furniture and ornaments etc. The ground level (ie the entrance/exit) should look warn down on the outside. That way, our characters see that they're in some bunker that they could be in for a while as it is clearly made to sustain occupants for an indefinite amount of time. I think they should be random and unknowing subjects in a scientific experiment and when they get out of this well-furnished bunker they find that the earth has actually been devastated by ??? since after they were kidnapped and the outside of the bunker looks old and damaged, indicating that a lot of time may have passed since they were knocked out and kidnapped by the research group. Judging by the poll, I guess people want to see a group of high school and college students as the test subjects.

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

I think it should look very "made-up" in the interior. This doesn't necessarily mean new or stylish, but at least have a lot of furniture and ornaments etc. The ground level (ie the entrance/exit) should look warn down on the outside. That way, our characters see that they're in some bunker that they could be in for a while as it is clearly made to sustain occupants for an indefinite amount of time. I think they should be random and unknowing subjects in a scientific experiment and when they get out of this well-furnished bunker they find that the earth has actually been devastated by ??? since after they were kidnapped and the outside of the bunker looks old and damaged, indicating that a lot of time may have passed since they were knocked out and kidnapped by the research group. Judging by the poll, I guess people want to see a group of high school and college students as the test subjects.

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

I'd just like to say that if this happens, I actually love your idea and how you thought it out.

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Possibly, I may have parts of the bunker open one at a time, and I may end up adding a few elements from my failed rps xD Including an AI

Possibly, I may have parts of the bunker open one at a time, and I may end up adding a few elements from my failed rps xD Including an AI

I like the idea of an AI, always watching through security cameras and occasionally talking to/informing the subjects.

Reading all of this... just, you guys have me hyped, so if it doesn't work I'd just go and wallow in my own corner of dark sadness. I feel like this is an idea that could go in so many different directions, with different things added in. An overall mystery, honestly.

Interested! This sounds like it could be really interesting. There is a lot of potential for plot and character development here.

A couple of caveats:

1) I'm only available during normal business hours, making fast-paced roleplays hard for me to keep up with as my schedule tends to be backwards of everyone else's. On the flip side of that, it gives me a lot of time for detailed posts, so I'm usually one of the more active in slower roleplays. Whether this is a problem just kind of depends on what pace and style you want for this plot.

2) I struggle with reading coded posts, so if participants are keen on posting with code, I will probably pass to avoid slowing everyone down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back