• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Bubble

dwale

drownin
The Bubble
Utopia.jpg

Your entire life has been spent in what is known professionally as Nuxvar, but citizens simply refer to it as "The Bubble." Twenty-five miles in length and three in width, this is your home. Crime is non-existant, everyone is equal and there is little to no conflict. There are eight rules that you must follow, or you'll be sent to what's known as "The End."

These rules are as follows:

1. Everyone will contribute the same amount of effort in the society regardless of their job.

2. There shall be no crime or violence in the society.

3. Everyone will be treated equally regardless of race or religion.

4. You must have permission from a member of high authority to have a child.

5. Every family will have their own residence, resource permitting.

6. Must attend at least town meeting once a week.

7. Kids must attend school Monday through Friday for a regular school year. School is not mandatory five days a week if additional labor is needed or family is struggling.

8. Sunday is a day of relaxation and rest, work is not permitted unless in dire situations.

Unfortunately, one of the friends in your group has broken the second rule. He has been sent to The End, which is the place outside of the Bubble. Nobody has ever seen it and come back, for that is where you are banished to. The Bubble's walls are milky in color and do not allow you to gaze through them. You and the five others now realize that your society isn't as perfect as you thought, and you seek to uncover what is being hidden.

[Me again. Hi. So, this is just something I put together (still needs a lot of work done), but I feel like it could go to wonderful places. Like always, this is not first come first serve. More information will be given if/when the thread is made up. The positions will include higher-ups, the teenagers, adults and a few... "Enders" at a later time. This will be Detailed.]

Cybernetic enhancements of any sorts? I want me robutt arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Cybernetic enhancements of any sorts? I want me robutt arms.

[/QUOTE]
I have yet to decide, but it could make things far more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back