• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Broken Fixed

Daemon 3X

In this RP there are two teenage girls. one is a tomboy and punk who has had some domestic issues that made her the rough around the edges girl she is. the other one is abit more girly though exact personality you (whoever signs up.) can do. anyway the girly one gets drawn in by a charmer who is a friend of the punk and ends up being an abusive boyfriend. the relationship goes on for awhile and a near incident occurs but the punk saves her and a romance blooms. that is only the beginning.

Rules are pretty simple: Have Fun, don't be a douche and we keep things at and above M rating.

Arianna walked into school clad in a loose Black T-shirt and holed up jeans. first day back to from summer break. "man...why does first day start so early...." she yawned adjusting her beaten up and marked on back-pack slung over her shoulder. "well time to grab my schedule i guess. might aswell learn what order of classes i got. plus lunch." she says to herself making her way to the smaller gym in the scghool where schedule hand out was.

Annabeth hummed lightly to herself as she stood behind the long table piled with marked binders, each binder filled with student schedules organized alphabeticly. She smiled at the kind teacher she was helping and sat down, folding the hem of her long, lacy, white skirt under her thighs. Annabeth handed out schedules, easily finding them and making nice conversation with everyone that passed through.

Arianna walked on up "yoh. can i get my schedule? Arianna Adams." she says friendly enough but abit tomboyish. the girl looked pretty nice and attractive. but she probably wasn't into girls. still dosn't mean she could possibly hang around her abit.

Annabeth smiles and slides her dark painted nails along the seam of one of the binders, opening to the exact page she needs; sliding the white paper from the clear cover quickly. "Here you go, have a good first day." she says softly looking up at the girl before her with pretty blue/purple eyes.

"thanks. by the way you new here? haven't seen ya' before and pretty sure i would've noticed a beauty like you before." she says curious. she had been here for all three years of her high school and had yet to see her in the hall or classes before.

Annabeth blushes lightly, the pale pink spreading over her cheeks, "Yes, I'm new. I enrolled at the end of last year but I never made it to any classes. It's nice to meet you, I'm Annabeth."

shrugs " well if you want i can show you around. i know my way around the place so i could show you the classes and shortcuts. stuff like that." she says a bit tomboyish though again friendly.

"That sounds great, I just have to help for a bit longer here. Do you mind waiting for a few minutes?" she asks kindly, her whole face lighting up with a happy smile.

"no prob. i'll wait by the doors." she says thumbing towards the doors. she heads over and leans against the wall next to them. waiting a bit for Annabeth to get done.

it doesn't take long for Annabeth to walk up to her, her pretty backpack swinging by her legs, made to look longer with black heels, "Thanks for showing me around, you're really sweet."

"hey your new. figured you might want a tour of the place and the offical student ones don't cover much." she picks up her backpack and slings it over her shoulder. "so what's your first hour?" she asks eyeing her own schedule. "I have history myself. not too bad a class depending on the teacher."

Looking down at the white sheet in her hand Annabeth hums, "I have English, then Hstory, then chemistry." She looks at the other girl, smiling gently. She is happy someone will show her around. "Thank you, still. I would be so lost."

"no prob....English right? i'll show a short cut to the hall. it isn't too far from where i need to go anyway." she says motioning for her to follow as she heads out. she leads her down a few halls and a stairway a little off the main routes. soon they ended up in the english hall. "here you go. my next hour is English and the History hall is next town over. i'll show you the science hall." she said.

Annabeth nods, commiting the path they took to memory, "Sounds great. I'll just wait here after class. If I try going off on my own, I'll get lost." she looks embarrassed but shrugs, "Poor sense of direction."

"Ah well the place can be a labyrinth. key is knowing the general area of a class. you get that down and your all set." she gives a rogue like grin.

(Sorry! I never was alerted!)

Annabeth smile back, letting out a soft laugh, 'I sure hope so, otherwise you'll be stuck with me for awhile." she jokes moving her back-pack to her other shoulder.

"heh. you seem friendly enough so i doubt i would mind. anyway we have chem together so meet'cha then?" she asks starting to head alittle to her own class.

@Rhode130

Last edited by a moderator:
Annabeth nods and waves giving one last thank you before going into class. Once inside she meets a seemingly kind young man who quickly charms her.

It doesn't have to be him, I was going to have another friend too, one who helps me with you later)

I'm sorry. I will be checking much more often. The person I introduced is the one who will be my friend. You introduce the other boy.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back