• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Bridge (Closed)

Zayne1694

Just A Fucking Mess
The Bridge.gif

The Lost. The Broken. The Unloved.
They all gather around the bridge by the river, but they've never met each other.
Each with their own problems. Each seeking for one to save them.

For someone, something, to help with through the struggle that is threatening to destroy everything about them before it can begin.
They all found their way to the bridge one way or another.
Either by attempted suicide, homelessness, selling (either prostitution or drugs).

The Rules
4 Main Characters
4 Supporting Characters
Posts MUST have at least 5 sentences, the most being 2 paragraphs
NO ONE LINERS
No god-modding other characters
You must have two other people post before you can post again, UNLESS it has been a full day since you've posted last and no one has in between.

I will post the characters taken on the character sheet as well as here so there is no confusion.

A Angelus HunterCameron HunterCameron vielpotato vielpotato

Character Sheet

Accepted Characters:
Main Characters:
Zayne Thomas: Zayne1694 Zayne1694
Rudolph Burns: Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726
Jared Watson: vielpotato vielpotato
Destiny "Des" Saul: HunterCameron HunterCameron

Supporting Characters:
Kasey Burns: Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726
Isabel Jones: HaxVT HaxVT
Allen Williams: A Angelus
George Sampson: ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Last edited:
Yes go ahead and make characters. I'll let you know if anything needs to be done and once they're approved and we have enough people, I'll post the main page. The link is at the bottom of the main post. It wouldn't let me put it at the top.

The main character spots are now full. Still need supporting characters.

They can be anyone. Ranging from teachers, cops, parents, friends, co-workers, anyone.

Yup, only put the relationship to the character/characters and why. So at that point just put that in the other useful information. :)

Hey! I just put up my cs, if there anything I need to change at all? Sorry if I went on a little too long there, kind of got carried away.

Still need one more character. Preferably a male. They will be a supporting character.

Just fyi, all supporting characters will become main characters at some point. They still have their own stories that will be discussed and played out and such.

Still need one more character. Preferably a male. They will be a supporting character.

Just fyi, all supporting characters will become main characters at some point. They still have their own stories that will be discussed and played out and such.
I would take that role, would have liked it to have been main character but that can wait to be developed later.

If anyone wants to be involved with my character: I thought I would make him some sort of social worker, doctor or psychologist who tries to help one of those under the bridge. He could also be related with one of the characters. I plan on him eventually develop some sort of terminal condition, most likely brain tumour and him failing to depression and attempt suicide.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Just as a suggestive thought he could be a psychologist for all of them (if they go) and maybe that's how everyone is connected. Of course they wouldn't know right away. But that's just an idea, you can do whatever you wish.

But that character idea is pretty sound to me. Have at it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back