• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern the breakfast club [high school years] CLOSED

d a n g e r

High as the Beach

"Society doesn't need us to fuck it up."

[FONT=Homemade+Apple]flavors Tag[/FONT]

Dear Mr. Vernon:
We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong, but we think you’re crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us… In the simplest terms and the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain…
…and an athlete…
…and a basket case…
…a princess…
…and a criminal.

Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.
A Saturday detention once again for the gutsy club. Except, unlike the previous Saturday, there are new members this time. A melodramatic Thespian, an insecure Wangster, and a preppy Cheerleader are all new to the scenery of The Breakfast Club, but will they be new to its members?
[FONT=Ubuntu+Condensed]flavors Tag[/FONT]

The Brain (male) - TAKEN by nymphadora. nymphadora.
The Athlete (male) - TAKEN by tsuneni tsuneni
The Basket Case (female) - TAKEN by true blue true blue
The Princess (female) - TAKEN by tsuneni tsuneni
The Criminal (male) - TAKEN by d a n g e r d a n g e r
The Thespian (female) - TAKEN by amxlia amxlia
The Wangster (male) - TAKEN by unholy unholy
The Cheerleader (female) - TAKEN by apolla apolla

[FONT=Ubuntu+Condensed]flavors Tag[/FONT]

Oh, and I apologise for my coding that looks like Chuck.e cheese's menu.

IC | OOC | CS

Last edited:
i love love love the breakfast club!! i'd totally join.

edit: have my eyes on two roles atm, not sure which one yet. either the princess or thespian but probably the princess. i think.

Last edited:
I'd be down for the princess or the cheerleader! Probably the latter, but either way, definitely down. ^^

Character sheet in the link above, guys. And I would also prefer that you would all reserve a spot so I know who we're missing. ^-^

crap, i was stuck in school until i got the notification.

smoaki beat me to the thespian so i'll go with the brains.

The two spots would completely be yours guys, but Junie has reserved for a spot already... though I don't know who she has taken.

junie junie
oh sorry then, is there any chance of making a new role? otherwise i can just watch on the sidelines. i can make a boy and a girl so the gender ratio is even.

vesania vesania

You were not the first to reserve The Thespian, so I'm sorry, but unless you want another new role, you'll have to drop out.

amxlia amxlia

The Thespian is yours!

nymphadora. nymphadora.

I think you misunderstood me, you can still have the Brains (it hasn't been taken yet), haha! But if you want to control a female character, then you can, but it depends if Volupe is still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back