• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Break of Dawn - The Four Elements Sequel (OPEN TO ALL)

Aelos

○•○○●●□□□□●●○•
Some important rules:

● NO one-liners.

● NO Mary Sues

● NO OP and indestructible characters

● Minimum of a paragraph replies (A paragraph in a minimum of five sentences)

Last edited by a moderator:
Clara woke up from a strange dream---it was her underwater with no surface. Only schools of fish scrambled around as she looked around, confused. She swam around swiftly as she noticed the sea creatures were swimming in the opposite direction. Clara frowned as she went towards the direction they came from, and saw the source of the chaos. A strange swirling hole of darkness stood there, taking in anything around it. As she was about to go in, she woke up to hear the morning bell.

Clara groaned as she got up from her comfy bed.
It's morning already. She thought with a pout. Clara got ready for the day, putting on her guard uniform and taking her staff from the corner of the room. Looking back at her small home, she thought about her parents. Shaking the thought away, Clara left her home and was ready to start the day.

People were off doing their work as she walked upon them, looking around for any trouble. Her job was relatively an easy one---watch for any problems and fix them. Easy as cake. Oftenly, she snuck away from her job to speak others. After all, she didn't do much.

@Mr jake
@Felicis @anyone

Satsuki awoke to the sounds of loud thrashing coming from outside her bedroom door.
tumblr_n69cfstMla1tuarpko1_500.gif
Groggily, she sat up and rubbed her eyes. Sunlight filtered through the pale white curtains which lined the windows of her room. I wonder what time it is, she thought to herself as she leaped off her bed and landed with a soft thud on the carpeted floor.

The sounds were growing louder, coming closer and closer. She could hear the screams of her servants, the occasional dying shadow guard begging for mercy, the clattering of pots and pans. But she made no move to go see what was creating the racket.

It was obvious the person was looking for her.

She barely flinched when a fiery blonde burst through her door, a proud smile wrapped around her face. She did not react when the blonde girl bowed down before her. She hardly blinked as dark shadow tendrils crept across the floor, slid up the girl's legs and tightened around her neck.

"I...do...not...like to be...woken up....so early...in the morning," she said, her voice barely audible over the girl's plea for help. Through the screams, she could hear tiny fragments of phrases slip out of the girls mouth. "I...want...you...as...an...ally," choked out the girl, as Satsuki tightened her grip with every word. Hastily, she dropped the girl on the floor, and watched her slump to the ground like a wilted flower. She watched with disgust as the girl coughed up blood on her purple carpet, before continuing. "My name is Cassandra. I want to take down the kingdoms." As Cassandra looked up feebly to match Satsuki's gaze, she caught a glint of the evil within her.

Satsuki liked that.

Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang.....

Tai hammers away at the speartip lying on his anvil, despite the morning bell just ringing. He was up long before the sun had risen, and planned to be asleep long after. To anyone else that knew him, this would seem out of character. But he had a deadline to meet, 2000 speartips by the end of the week, and he wasn't even halfway through yet.

Tai wouldn't be receiving payment for this, but admission into the royal court - so he could begin learning to harvest lightning.

"Just...a...bit more..." Tai whispers sweet words of inspiration to himself in between hammer strikes. Vwooshhh!!

Tai expels searing flames from his mouth, pouring them over the steel, turning it a hot red.

After shaping the spear head, he tosses it into a bucket of water, where towers of steam filter out of the gated roof of his smithy. Tai stops for a moment, stretches, then resumes his monotonous work.

HaruAketchi said:
Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang.....

Tai hammers away at the speartip lying on his anvil, despite the morning bell just ringing. He was up long before the sun had risen, and planned to be asleep long after. To anyone else that knew him, this would seem out of character. But he had a deadline to meet, 2000 speartips by the end of the week, and he wasn't even halfway through yet.

Tai wouldn't be receiving payment for this, but admission into the royal court - so he could begin learning to harvest lightning.

"Just...a...bit more..." Tai whispers sweet words of inspiration to himself in between hammer strikes. Vwooshhh!!

Tai expels searing flames from his mouth, pouring them over the steel, turning it a hot red.

After shaping the spear head, he tosses it into a bucket of water, where towers of steam filter out of the gated roof of his smithy. Tai stops for a moment, stretches, then resumes his monotonous work.
Clara peeked into the blacksmith's room as she watched him work. She heard plenty of his accomplishments through a series of eyesdropping and overhearing others talking in the kingdom. "I hear that there is a large order of spears." Clara said, trying to start a conversation with the other individual. Weapon supply was low, especially to the regular guards with no abilities. She felt the heat from the room and wondered how anybody can survive in it.

''Concentrate more.... If you can connect both your soul and your element you will be unstoppable''

Aria's voice was loud and stern as she walked around the courtyard of the main building of the new elemental wielding academy that she started after being inspired by the old monks. For two years she had been training on her fire and air wielding plus helping others train and become better. This academy was the first thing the young general started after officially becoming the representative of the air wielders, she didn't feel like royalty so she decided to reside at the academy and help who ever wants to learn. She didn't really know why she stayed alive after peace had fallen until the shadow realm had opened, no one had yet addressed the subject officially nor did the elemental kingdom's leaders know what to do. The young general had asked for a very large amount of spears from a black smith who came asking to be trained in lightening wielding. Lightening wielding however was very dangerous and required a lot of patience and concentration, so she told him that in order to allow him to train with the monks who now helped her run the academy he had to deliver a shipment of 2000 spear tips wielded with his fire magic.

@HaruAketchi @Aelos

After awaking from his slumber Lucifer materialized in front of the gate separating the shadow realm from the filthy elemental realm, he yawned as he watched the passers, most of them -if not all- members from the shadow realm going into the other world in order to start ruling it, with a grin he'd offer the passers one by one a riddle to solve if they did solve it they'd be able to go about, if they couldn't however they had to pay him the a litre of their blood or an elemental human to become his prisoner and slave.

Aur0ra said:
''Concentrate more.... If you can connect both your soul and your element you will be unstoppable''
Aria's voice was loud and stern as she walked around the courtyard of the main building of the new elemental wielding academy that she started after being inspired by the old monks. For two years she had been training on her fire and air wielding plus helping others train and become better. This academy was the first thing the young general started after officially becoming the representative of the air wielders, she didn't feel like royalty so she decided to reside at the academy and help who ever wants to learn. She didn't really know why she stayed alive after peace had fallen until the shadow realm had opened, no one had yet addressed the subject officially nor did the elemental kingdom's leaders know what to do. The young general had asked for a very large amount of spears from a black smith who came asking to be trained in lightening wielding. Lightening wielding however was very dangerous and required a lot of patience and concentration, so she told him that in order to allow him to train with the monks who now helped her run the academy he had to deliver a shipment of 2000 spear tips wielded with his fire magic.

@HaruAketchi @Aelos

After awaking from his slumber Lucifer materialized in front of the gate separating the shadow realm from the filthy elemental realm, he yawned as he watched the passers, most of them -if not all- members from the shadow realm going into the other world in order to start ruling it, with a grin he'd offer the passers one by one a riddle to solve if they did solve it they'd be able to go about, if they couldn't however they had to pay him the a litre of their blood or an elemental human to become his prisoner and slave.
(( Lucifer scary:0 ))

Aelos said:
(( Lucifer scary:0 ))
(Lucifer very very scary xD i think i accidently recreated the real devil xD well not accidently xD he is not OP though his weekness is water teehee)

Aur0ra said:

@HaruAketchi @Aelos

Lyra walked around the kingdom as she smiled at everyone who passes by. She still wasn't used to the glares and mumbling at the sight of her by the people. Well, it can't be helped. She decided to see Aria, the one friend she had that boosted her spirits up easily. Lyra walked into the academy, assuming she would be in there. After all, she wasn't into the royalty of being a rep. "Morning Aria!" She exclaims as she walked up to her with a smile.

Aur0ra said:
(Lucifer very very scary xD i think i accidently recreated the real devil xD well not accidently xD he is not OP though his weekness is water teehee)
Hehheh > :D ))

A familiar voice came to the young general's ears and as she turned around she was greeted by her old friend, whenever she saw Lyra or any of the others from that small group she acted more like herself. Aria smiled giving the new fire general a hug then continued walking among the students training: ''how come you guys don't come to visit me more these days'' she joked as she fixed the position of an air wielder trying to make a controlled windstorm: ''i mean i know you people are busy and all but this academy could use your expertise'' continuing she took a pause then resumed: ''how is it going with you and Cassandra? are you still fighting?'' she said more seriously now as they stopped in front of a very old oak

@Aelos

"Ow, stop hitting me!" Moon held his hands up in defense against the heavy wooden stick that someone was beating him with. "Leave me alone!" He yelled, the person finally stopped and peered into Moon's face, smirking. "Whatcha gonna do about it? You can't stop me." This was the town's mayor's daughter. She was bratty and full of herself, and as soon as the townspeople had found out that Moon was powerless she had been the first to start bullying him. Moon would have left except he was here studying a rare medicinal herb only found here, it was almost time to move on but Moon also hated the idea of packing up and moving again.

The girl, Lily, hit him again before sauntering away. Moon groaned and rubbed his shoulder, this was going to be a nasty bruise.

Aur0ra said:
A familiar voice came to the young general's ears and as she turned around she was greeted by her old friend, whenever she saw Lyra or any of the others from that small group she acted more like herself. Aria smiled giving the new fire general a hug then continued walking among the students training: ''how come you guys don't come to visit me more these days'' she joked as she fixed the position of an air wielder trying to make a controlled windstorm: ''i mean i know you people are busy and all but this academy could use your expertise'' continuing she took a pause then resumed: ''how is it going with you and Cassandra? are you still fighting?'' she said more seriously now as they stopped in front of a very old oak
@Aelos
Lyra was comforted by the embrace she had given her and walked beside her as she looked around at the students she was tutoring. There was a lot. She smiles at what she said and looked over at her. "I would if I could. Busy busy busy work. We are missing you in our meetings though." Lyra had enough respect of Aria know that whatever the reason she didn't go was because a much more important matter. She stopped when she did, and her smile faded. "More or less. Although, she's been fair lately. I still believe I should be the only one representing us fire wielders." Lyra looked back at her old friend as she smiled. "But peace is here, and I'm happy with that."

CrazyNotChaotic said:
"Ow, stop hitting me!" Moon held his hands up in defense against the heavy wooden stick that someone was beating him with. "Leave me alone!" He yelled, the person finally stopped and peered into Moon's face, smirking. "Whatcha gonna do about it? You can't stop me." This was the town's mayor's daughter. She was bratty and full of herself, and as soon as the townspeople had found out that Moon was powerless she had been the first to start bullying him. Moon would have left except he was here studying a rare medicinal herb only found here, it was almost time to move on but Moon also hated the idea of packing up and moving again.
The girl, Lily, hit him again before sauntering away. Moon groaned and rubbed his shoulder, this was going to be a nasty bruise.
@HaruAketchi (( pretend she left for a second and will brb ))

"Someone looks likes they've been hit hard." Clara said as she held a hand out for him to get up. "You alright?" She didn't go over to the residential area much, but decided to that morning. She couldn't tell if the guy was an elementalist like herself. Probably not if he was beat like this. It was the best idea to introduce herself first though. "I'm Clara. If anyone attacks you, you tell the guards." Clara looked over him.

Aelos said:
@HaruAketchi (( pretend she left for a second and will brb ))
"Someone looks likes they've been hit hard." Clara said as she held a hand out for him to get up. "You alright?" She didn't go over to the residential area much, but decided to that morning. She couldn't tell if the guy was an elementalist like herself. Probably not if he was beat like this. It was the best idea to introduce herself first though. "I'm Clara. If anyone attacks you, you tell the guards." Clara looked over him.
Moon quickly brushed himself off and pulled himself to his feet. "Sorry, it's fine. That's actually one of the better beatings I've taken in my life." He smiled sheepishly. I find it's easier to not cause trouble by reporting it, most guards laugh at me anyway." He grabbed his bag from the ground and threw in his notebook. "Thanks for the help."

CrazyNotChaotic said:
Moon quickly brushed himself off and pulled himself to his feet. "Sorry, it's fine. That's actually one of the better beatings I've taken in my life." He smiled sheepishly. I find it's easier to not cause trouble by reporting it, most guards laugh at me anyway." He grabbed his bag from the ground and threw in his notebook. "Thanks for the help."
Clara pulled her hand away when he got up himself. "Guards around here just get paid by doing nothing." She said as she thought of her selecting an area to guard. Clara was told to not pick the residential area at the start. She's pretty happy now that she didn't. Imagine beng one of those guards. Didn't suit her. Clara shook out of her daydreams and looked over to him. "No problem! If you need anything, I can help." She smiles at him. Hopefully that didn't creep the guy out.

Aelos said:
Clara pulled her hand away when he got up himself. "Guards around here just get paid by doing nothing." She said as she thought of her selecting an area to guard. Clara was told to not pick the residential area at the start. She's pretty happy now that she didn't. Imagine beng one of those guards. Didn't suit her. Clara shook out of her daydreams and looked over to him. "No problem! If you need anything, I can help." She smiles at him. Hopefully that didn't creep the guy out.
"Ah, actually, I heard about this one academy that is well known for teaching abilities, but I also heard they've got an amazing library with great books on medicines from all the kingdoms . . " Moon trailed off, realizing that this girl probably cared very little about a library with medicinal books. "Sorry, trailed off, anyway could you show me to this place?"

CrazyNotChaotic said:
"Ah, actually, I heard about this one academy that is well known for teaching abilities, but I also heard they've got an amazing library with great books on medicines from all the kingdoms . . " Moon trailed off, realizing that this girl probably cared very little about a library with medicinal books. "Sorry, trailed off, anyway could you show me to this place?"
Academy....Oh! The one General Aria owns! "Yes, yes I can show you where that is. I'll take you." Clara got lost in what he was talking about. Medicine? Books about medicine? Didn't know that existed. Learn something new everyday." She nods to him as she starts walking towards the location. Books were dead to her, mostly since the action is a daily thing. Books planned out action, which she disliked. She hated it. When they arrived, she looked at the academy with pride. "This is it, the academy for elementalists. The library is at the back of the building. I wish you luck looking for those fun books."

Aki stood beneath the gateway of the city, shocked by the amount of sounds he is able to hear, and how much those noises affected him. Turns out, after having spent two years, living within a hidden temple, amongst only handful of monks, the sounds of the bustling streets proved to be too much for him.

Everything seemed to make noise in this town, the distant, yet still audible lute from a near-by inn; the clatter and clang of metal and sizzling of water from the blacksmith; the murmur of the crowd; the cry of merchants trying to attract attention to their produce.

So loud... He thought to himself as he covered his ears with the palms of his hands, producing a small frown in the process. He shakes his head to clear his mind before walking, albeit slowly, further into the city.

@anyone

The young general smiled softly: ''you'll work it out, I'm glad she's better now'' she trailed off after Lyra mentioned peace, according to the prophecy Aria shall die when peace arrives, she wasn't dead yet however, which meant, the peace wasn't even close. Nodding however to what Lyra said the young air general looked across at the academy: ''we should host something here'' she said happily, ''something that will reunite the whole group.... and give us time to discuss the shadow realm.'' she frowned at the last sentence not really sure if they should feel threatened by the shadow realm because nothing bad or good came from those creatures so far.

@Aelos

Aelos said:
Academy....Oh! The one General Aria owns! "Yes, yes I can show you where that is. I'll take you." Clara got lost in what he was talking about. Medicine? Books about medicine? Didn't know that existed. Learn something new everyday." She nods to him as she starts walking towards the location. Books were dead to her, mostly since the action is a daily thing. Books planned out action, which she disliked. She hated it. When they arrived, she looked at the academy with pride. "This is it, the academy for elementalists. The library is at the back of the building. I wish you luck looking for those fun books."
He smiled. "Thank you so much, you're the nicest person I've met here so far. I hope to see you again." He rushed off into the academy heading towards the back. Moon tried to stay away from people, dodging into random hallways and rooms to avoid being seen; it would be big trouble to run into a professor or school administrator and be thrown out before he got to the library. Unfortunately because of this he soon found himself lost in what seemed like an endless maze of rooms and corridors.

Jake woke up with a bark of a dog. Jake opened his eyes with a groggy feeling in his stomach, got up out of his comfy bed to check out what it was, He opened the blinds carefully. When he opened the blinds completely he saw a dog barking at the mood "Ugggg I love dogs but they can be so dumb sometimes" He thought he rolled his eyes and went back to bed. He was trying to go back to bed but he could not do so. He thought about earlier times, He was a veteran well..... sorta he was sucked into a group that he wanted to be in. It was a group to stop the fire nation there were some rouge fire benders here and there but the main part of his role was to was in a war to protect the town, The group lost sadly and retreated to an air temple in the sky Jake hide there for a while, He found inner piece and became a better air bender. After a year or two after that Jake had all this money left to him from his father but he did not know what to do with it, He became an inventor, he also became very familiar with science. He was the first to make a air balloon well.... close to making it he has everything sorted out except for the flying part. Jake quickly got board of these thoughts and decides to get some breakfast, He got out of his bed and shuffled over to his kitchen and ate some dry oats, and thought about how to make his machine work.

Aur0ra said:
The young general smiled softly: ''you'll work it out, I'm glad she's better now'' she trailed off after Lyra mentioned peace, according to the prophecy Aria shall die when peace arrives, she wasn't dead yet however, which meant, the peace wasn't even close. Nodding however to what Lyra said the young air general looked across at the academy: ''we should host something here'' she said happily, ''something that will reunite the whole group.... and give us time to discuss the shadow realm.'' she frowned at the last sentence not really sure if they should feel threatened by the shadow realm because nothing bad or good came from those creatures so far.
Lyra lit up when she mentioned getting the group together and nods at her idea. Her smile faded she mentioned the shadow realm and frowned. "It's a bit strange how nothing had happened yet. Perhaps nothing will happen." Lyra wasn't really sure herself, but kept a postive attitude. "A festival would be fun!"

(( sorry school, no color lol ))

Nodding at the idea the young general smiled : ''yeah, a festival of lights will be great, the students here can show off what they've learned as a segment, it will probably get more people to be interested in improving their bending'' Aria's mind was always working to improve her people so they can defend themselves against any danger, a festival would be great to demonstrate everything: ''I'm counting on you to get them together though'' looking up at the main building the young air general was surprised to see someone with green hair lurking near the library: ''who on earth is that?" she smiled at Lyra and both girls started floating until they reached the big open window and descended right in front of the green haired guy: ''may i help you with something?'' Aria said in a gentle voice as she crossed her arms

@CrazyNotChaotic @Aelos (it's ok, have fun in school)

"Yes, it is." Tai manages to say in between breaths. He wipes his brow then takes a look up at the girl peaking into his smithy. With a deep breath and a deft motion of his hand, he tosses the spear head into the bucket and expels his breath onto the next one.

Bang..bang..bang..bang...

Tai continues his beating, pounding with the very lifebeat in each swing. As he remains absorbed in his task, he hears the voice of someone. "Connect your soul..." or something like that. They are important by the sound of it, but he cannot put his finger on who is speaking.

The guard that is standing in his smithy, one whom he had not yet acquired a name for, walks out before he can ask. Seemingly distracted by something else.

"Oh well.." Tai pours another heaping of flame onto the anvil, and continues his work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back