• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Boy Who's eyes were power(Bxb)

BloodyMary

Advid Roleplayer
What if you grew up on the streets alone? Since you were seven? Stealing and running for shelter and money? What if you had no idea what happened to your mom the day it all went south? Well, thats my life. Ive been alone since I was seven. And my mom? Her bodys missing. Yes, i mean body. I came home one day, and i saw her laying on the floor bleeding. In that struggled voice she told me to run; but when i came back with help, she was gone.

Her white hair and silver eyes were abornmal; but i never knew itd lead to this. I was walking down the street one day; it was a normal day for a street rat like me. It was late novemeber, i had my blach heavy coat on and a gray hoodie with jeans and black hightops. My jacket hood as i wandered.

I tried my best to hide my face from view; because for some reason people saw my eyes and either freaked; or tried to kidnap me. It was odd, but i wasnt defenseless. I beat them down.

But today was different; i would learn that when i met you. Who kidnapped me for the power my eyes held; and would use me to get what you want.

((tbh i dont know where i want the story to go. i know my oc has special powers in his eyes, and i want them to be extremely rare, like only his family had white hair and eyes passed down.but i guess u can come up with what power his eyes have?idk, we can discuss it))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back