• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ⟅The Borealis Wolf Pack⟆

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Whether or not wolves can be gay is a very controversial topic. Most people say no.

[/QUOTE]
Fun fact: there are homosexual animals in 99% of animal species.

MuffinRPs said:
Fun fact: there are homosexual animals in 99% of animal species.
I've read that. It's quite interesting to me, as most animals are still quite primal in their lifestyles, and most put reproducing first.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's true, only humans have homosexuality but nearly every species has had bisexuality observed within them. Homosexuality just doesn't work for reproduction, which is always a species top concern beside food, water, and shelter.

@ThatOneWeirdo Paethon sees Kaga as his own pup so he made him his priority. Also, he has an indomitable personality so he doesn't take orders unless he sees a benefit to them. Besides, Beau is just an Omega so he should be the least of concern to every wolf. Considering he's ranked as the lowest wolf, Paethon doesn't like everyone rushing around for Beau.

@ThatOneWeirdo[/URL] Paethon sees Kaga as his own pup so he made him his priority. Also, he has an indomitable personality so he doesn't take orders unless he sees a benefit to them. Besides, Beau is just an Omega so he should be the least of concern to every wolf. Considering he's ranked as the lowest wolf, Paethon doesn't like everyone rushing around for Beau.
So... Paethon is the asshole?

[QUOTE="Chaos Follows]How so?

[/QUOTE]
Just my opinion. But he's getting mad at a superior rank for trying to protect him and doing his job, basically disrespecting Leila, taking a position of power solely to undermine someone, and seems to constantly dislike Royce for the sole purpose of disliking him.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Just my opinion. But he's getting mad at a superior rank for trying to protect him and doing his job, basically disrespecting Leila, taking a position of power solely to undermine someone, and seems to constantly dislike Royce for the sole purpose of disliking him.

[/QUOTE]
Aw, look at you, defending a made up WOLF character. You're so cute.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Just my opinion. But he's getting mad at a superior rank for trying to protect him and doing his job, basically disrespecting Leila, taking a position of power solely to undermine someone, and seems to constantly dislike Royce for the sole purpose of disliking him.

[/QUOTE]
Paethon and Leila have been friends since the beginning of the pack, it was agreed that Leila would take the position, he encouraged her for her leadership qualities until she took it, though Paethon could've. He wasn't disrespecting her, just making a point. He dislikes Royce because Royce demands respect without giving any. He has nothing to prove himself besides his title. Paethon is taking a leadership position to avoid conflict. Really Royce should've recognized Paethon's fatherly relationship with the pup.

Chaotic Pastel]Gotta agree with [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35042-thatoneweirdo/ said:
@ThatOneWeirdo[/URL] you guys are defending made up wolf characters x3
Thanks. And you guys are BOTH in the wrong, honestly. Paethon disobeyed a direct order that was meant to save the pup, as there was a bear on the loose and Royce was trying to prevent further loss of life.

And yes, Royce should've switched it around and told Paethon to go after Kaga while he went for Beau, but it was a rush order. So both wrong.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Thanks. And you guys are BOTH in the wrong, honestly. Paethon disobeyed a direct order that was meant to save the pup, as there was a bear on the loose and Royce was trying to prevent further loss of life.
And yes, Royce should've switched it around and told Paethon to go after Kaga while he went for Beau, but it was a rush order. So both wrong.
Agreed!

[QUOTE="Chaotic Pastel]Agreed!

[/QUOTE]
Although I will say this: Paethon did sound mildly disrespectful when he spoke of Leila. I feel like Paethon took a rivalry too far and Royce is meeting it.

Play, don't do a Graecus! Accept the drama! Embrace the drama!

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Although I will say this: Paethon did sound mildly disrespectful when he spoke of Leila. I feel like Paethon took a rivalry too far and Royce is meeting it.
But Graecus is my spirit animal, I have to do a Graecus.

I literally created a soulmate RP. Those are the core of all drama ever. I can handle the drama

ThatOneWeirdo said:
[QUOTE="Play On Words]But Graecus is my spirit animal, I have to do a Graecus.
I literally created a soulmate RP. Those are the core of all drama ever. I can handle the drama

[/QUOTE]
Why do drugs when you can do drama, am I right guys?

[QUOTE="Chaotic Pastel]Why do drugs when you can do drama, am I right guys?

[/QUOTE]
Ugh, only online. I don't deal with irl drama.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Ugh, only online. I don't deal with irl drama.

[/QUOTE]
Oh trust me, I despise IRL drama. Hated it in high school, hate it still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back