• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Book of Humanity: Rising Kingdom

"If I was planning something strange I'd be trying a new herb in a time of crisis..." He lead them to the forest, matching their pace and stepping in to carry some of the Draconian's body weight when the ground became uneven. "I do not suppose you would allow me to look at you as well?"

"I'm fine" He brushed off his own injuries with a shrug. "it's nothing big" He said as he followed, wondering just how far in to the forest they were planning to go. He got more nervous the farther they got from the port town. He kept discreetly glancing at Emelth to check that he was holding on; he didn't think he would die but he was worried about him getting any worse.

Emelth was starting to grow tired, his eyes started shutting longer and his head nodded off. The gentle motion of switching from person to person didn't help. "Just... Make sure." He let out a sigh. "You do fix me." Emelth shook his head. "Sorry I've lost a bit of blood. I'll cooperate." Blood gushes out into the ground as Emelth moves his hand to check the wound.

@Sawako mikaze @Hime Yamanaka

Lets out a soft laugh and gets him inside the cottage. "I can put you both up for the night, perhaps it would be better for you to rest and eat before I treat you? If I work on you now you might be to weary to take it..."

Emelth stumbles over to the nearest cot and takes a seat. His had drops down as he slowly looses consciousness. The darkness overtaking him and forcing him to pass out. While the prince was finally finding relief, the port town below was still struggling. Draconian soldiers wouldn't rest until Emelth was found or the village was burnt to the ground.

(Should I be controlling the soldiers?)

I go to the bodies and take out the arrows that were in good shape, and even took the coin off them they wouldn't be needing it, As I did I also looted magic scrolls, some health and mana elixirs the later of which I would sell, for some coin. Once my looting was done I came back tot eh tavern, sat down and wiped the blood off my blade.

Ryuunosuke looked around the room curiously. "You live here?" He asked as he supported Emelth to the cot and sat down close by. He hadn't spent the night in a proper house or any variation of other than inns for a long time and he was curious about how the houses of Humans differed to the houses of Draconians. He was tempted to fiddle with things but knew that it was inappropriate and rude but he still had the temptation. Now that he felt that he could relax a little he started to feel the pain of his injuries and knew that he should do something about them. The wound on his shin wasn't deep or serious and had already scabbed over but the slash to his wing was different, he could feel the blood dripping from it slowly. He extended his wing and set about trying to sew the skin back together with gritted teeth.

"I do, and you may look around at your leisure as soon as you sit and let me treat your wing properly* As he let the older Draconian sleep he ushered the younger onto a stool and begin treating him properly, tutting at the suturing he had attempted by himself, "You'll only cause infection like this young one.... Ah, how rude of me, I never gave my name. You may call me Aminend"

Hototo said:
Emelth stumbles over to the nearest cot and takes a seat. His had drops down as he slowly looses consciousness. The darkness overtaking him and forcing him to pass out. While the prince was finally finding relief, the port town below was still struggling. Draconian soldiers wouldn't rest until Emelth was found or the village was burnt to the ground.
(Should I be controlling the soldiers?)
(Yes you should your controlling your own idea.)

(Oh thank you ^^ I was wondering why nobody was responding. Well here you are~)

A tall muscular Draconian stands on a hill overlooking the port town. His gaze turns towards the sky as reinforcements arrive. Dozens of soldiers descend and land behind him. Just as he turns to address them, a wounded soldier appears.

Noticing his chest plate is broke he shakes his head. "Same as last time?,"

The soldier nods his head. "Yes he just knocked us out and ran." He looks at the town and eyes the tavern where they had fought. "He had a friend with him, a young draconian. I also believe he may have more allies. There was a young child and adult male whom took up swords but their allegiance is unconfirmed."

They talk a bit more, mostly about last known locations and tactics. Their conversation ends with a bow. He turns his attention to the newly arriving troops. "Southwest, near the Tavern, was their last known location." He selects twelve men to go and sends them off. He takes the other five of to the side. "You will be sweeping the town from the northeast side. Burn everything to the ground!" They salute and fly off.

The twelve soldiers land at the tavern. They take stations: two by the front, two around back, five searching nearby, and three going inside. As the three warriors enter they notice a young man, with splatters of blood, sitting down alone. "You!" They call out, weapons drawn. "Stand up and surrender yourself. Make this easy and we'll go easy on you." The captain makes slight hand gestures that tell them to slowly move outwards to in circle the human.

@Shadow Dancer

–––

A soldier walks around the corner, having just destroyed a building. He notices a child with his sword drawn and laughs. "You don't actually plan on using that do you?" The warrior almost feels the need to call his platoon to see this hilarious sight but continues mocking the kid instead. "Is that thing made out of wood and painted silver, or did you find your mommies kitchen knife?" The Draconian looks down at the dog and smiles. "Is that your pet rat? You know those things don't make very good pets." He laughs at both the child and his dog.

@xXxKateKaysxXx

((@Hototo Thank you! =D))

Aer's face went red and his face scrunched up into a frown. "I do, as a matter of fact," he said, holding out his weapon in an offensive stance. "It is not a fake sword!" he stared angrily, his hands curling into fists. "And don't you dare speak about my mother that way, you absolute snake!" He spat at the soldier, not even voluntarily, for his anger had gotten the best of him. Luca growled, crouching low to the ground, ready to pounce. "You know," the ginger haired boy added, smirking. "Rats have sharp teeth. And dogs have even sharper." The dog started to pounce, but Aer signaled for her to yield. He wanted to see this reptilian jerk's response.

(No problem. Since he's a non important character you can hit him and cause him injures if you want.)

The draconian jumped back, tripping over a crate and falling flat on his back. His head hit the wall nearly knocking him out. Instead of embracing the sleep he slowly stood up and gritted his teeth in anger. "I'll knock your lights out you little punk." The soldier takes a swing at Are, aiming to scratch his face. He was in no mood to play around anymore.

@xXxKateKaysxXx

((Oh, okay =P))

"Whoa!" the boy cried, almost barely dodging, but in doing so losing his footing, sending him sprawling to the ground. He scrambled back, away from the soldier, while Luca took position in front of her master, guarding him while he got up. The boy glanced around, looking for his weapon, which he saw a few feet away where he'd dropped it in his fright.

Hototo said:
(Oh thank you ^^ I was wondering why nobody was responding. Well here you are~)
A tall muscular Draconian stands on a hill overlooking the port town. His gaze turns towards the sky as reinforcements arrive. Dozens of soldiers descend and land behind him. Just as he turns to address them, a wounded soldier appears.

Noticing his chest plate is broke he shakes his head. "Same as last time?,"

The soldier nods his head. "Yes he just knocked us out and ran." He looks at the town and eyes the tavern where they had fought. "He had a friend with him, a young draconian. I also believe he may have more allies. There was a young child and adult male whom took up swords but their allegiance is unconfirmed."

They talk a bit more, mostly about last known locations and tactics. Their conversation ends with a bow. He turns his attention to the newly arriving troops. "Southwest, near the Tavern, was their last known location." He selects twelve men to go and sends them off. He takes the other five of to the side. "You will be sweeping the town from the northeast side. Burn everything to the ground!" They salute and fly off.

The twelve soldiers land at the tavern. They take stations: two by the front, two around back, five searching nearby, and three going inside. As the three warriors enter they notice a young man, with splatters of blood, sitting down alone. "You!" They call out, weapons drawn. "Stand up and surrender yourself. Make this easy and we'll go easy on you." The captain makes slight hand gestures that tell them to slowly move outwards to in circle the human.

@Shadow Dancer

–––

A soldier walks around the corner, having just destroyed a building. He notices a child with his sword drawn and laughs. "You don't actually plan on using that do you?" The warrior almost feels the need to call his platoon to see this hilarious sight but continues mocking the kid instead. "Is that thing made out of wood and painted silver, or did you find your mommies kitchen knife?" The Draconian looks down at the dog and smiles. "Is that your pet rat? You know those things don't make very good pets." He laughs at both the child and his dog.

@xXxKateKaysxXx
I looked up at the captian and his troops , figuring soon they would surround me. I put away my now cleaned sword, and drew out my bow. Without looking at the ones surrounding me. "Do you know what bow I'm holding?"

Ryuunosuke was starting to worry about the port town even more. He was sure that they hadn't been the only ones fighting; he remembered seeing a human too. After having his wounds treated he went to look outside to see if he could see the town and to make sure that they were safe. He knew that they weren't far from the town and that it could be dangerous to just wait in case they sent out somebody to search the forest. He climbed a tree and moved through the forest that way, worrying about being found and giving the others away. Not long after he had started moving he found some soldiers and decided to go back, hurrying. "I think that they're looking for us" He said when he got back, slightly pale. "Is there anywhere we can hide?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back