• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The bond of a rich man and a Neko maid.

RoseThorne

Literate Role-Player
Rules

1.NO text talk. Nothing makes me more angered then when someone doesn't try. Any replies to me (This only applies to when we are in the Role-Play. Out of Role-play I don't mind) must me in story form, meaning none of the following:

• Wrong~ *He walks over 2 her and smiles* I wont hurt u.

• Right~ He walks over to her and smiles. "I wont hurt you."

2.MUST use proper punctuation. I understand if you don't use commas or apostrophe. What I mean by proper punctuation is, don't use, * * for you action. Above is the correct use of the sentence in rule one.

3.NO smut. I know that smut isn't allowed on this site so you don't have to go in the comments saying that. Even though there is no smut on this website, that doesn't stop certain people from adding it to a Role-Play. And I understand that it does add more feeling to the Role-Play and some people feel that that is where the two characters should go but due to my anxiety attacks of sexual things, I asked that there be no smut in the Role-Plays. Yes that includes in the slave and master Role-Plays. I do allow you to tell about maybe a sexually abused pass or what not but don't go into vivid detail. If the two characters must we can say they did, and skip over the part.(Fade to black if you will)

4. No response. If you haven't responded to the Role-Play in three days with no warning as to that you would be gone then I will only assume that you are no longer interested in the Role-Play. (If you have been online within those three days and no response.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name-

Cleo

Age-

Gender-

Female

Species-

Neko

Ethnicity-

Caucasian

Height-

5’1

Orientation-

Straight

Occupation-

Maid/Slave

Residence-

(Name of Master) Manor

Physical Description-

Cleo is a thin pale Neko girl. Her hair is a dark brown, its like silk and shiny. Its medium length, midway down her back. Her eyes are a dark sparkling brown. She has sleek dark brown ears and a tail. She wears a white dress and black cuffs with white lacing on the edges, and a headband similar to it.

Personality-

Cleo is shy and timid, she is also very loyal and does as she is told. Her submissive nature makes her likable but at the same time an easy target. She is very loving and loves to be around nature and animals, specifically cats.

Magic/Abilities-

None

Relationships-

Cleo hasn’t talked to many people she normally keeps to herself and doesn’t speak unless spoken too.

[Characters Name] (Master)- [??Years of Age]

History-
Cleo was born into being a maid/slave. Her parents happened to have her but were sold shortly after birth and separated as punishment for having a child. She grew up being taken care of by varies older maids who were sold one by one once she got old enough to take care of herself. She was stuck at the manor with many other maids/slaves that were around her age. She knew her master was strict and wouldn’t hesitate to punish if it was necessary. Cleo has never had a punishment before.

Starter-

Cleo was making her way to her Master's chambers to clean up a little. Her feet tapped lightly against the shining tiled floor. She opens the door to the room and was greeted by his furry cat. It meowed happily to see her and she smiled down at it and kneeled down and petted it. She smiles softly and looks over to her bed. She slept on a small blanket on the floor.

She walks over and straights out the blanket and then walks over to her Master's bed and starts to straighten out the blankets. The small kitten jumps up onto the bed and meows at her. She giggles softly and pets it again then moves it off the bed. She finishes making it and then walks over to her Master’s dresser and pulling out his night clothes and taking them into his private bathroom. She gets his bath going and making sure it was nice and warm. After laying out everything that he would need for the night time bath.

Walking back out of the bathroom the kitten was laying on the bed rolling around playing with its tail. This was tempting to Cleo who wanted to play with the kitten but knew better than to lay on the bed. She had forgotten all about that rule and lays down on the bed and plays with the kitten. The door clicked and in would walk her master, not noticing him till he would speak.

Cleo.jpe

Is that you, Luna? Maybe we can pick up from where we left. Summer has given me some time.

No lawl... Luna is my Friend. I can tell her to get on and talk with you if you wish though.

Oh, nice meeting you lol. I started a game with this very plot with her some time ago, but left because of life calling.
If you think she'd be interested in continuing, do call her. I wouldn't mind starting another one so you don't feel left out though.

If you would like to start one with me also I have a few thousand others. Not sure which one you and she have done already though considering i let her share some of mine. She hates writing the starters and making characters so i make them for her but end up loving them so much that we just share. XD I only let her have one to herself. So if you want to do this one then PM me your response to the starter if not we can discuss other plots.

I'm interested :) haven't done a slave x master in a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back