• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Bold Bird Tavern

KaylyTheFae

Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust
The Bold Bird Tavern was opened up by a group of friends in a port city called Oar's Rest. Full of many different species and travelers, the pub was a big success due to the large demographics and population. However, when a civil war starts, everything turns upside down for the owners of the bar. Strong believers in equality, the owners of the tavern begin to secretly house rebels who were fighting for equality of all species against the strictly human government. Just wanting to help, The Bold Bird Tavern finds itself getting pulled deeper and deeper into the depths of war. How will they handle it?

-------------------------

This will be a high-fantasy role play. Playable characters include taverns owners and the rebels who stay there. You may have up to two characters. If this gets enough interest, I'll post a thread! ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]Wow, what a coincidence~
Is it possible to be a neutral force that just likes the tavern?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, sure!

AyyyLmao said:
Can I join?
also, what is this RP's stance on magic and technology?
I'll explain that in the actual thread. Lots of magic. Not much technology. Classic fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back