• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Body in the Woods (Psychological Slenderman Horror)

@DarkledMind if you wish to participate, then don't hold back! The frequency requirements are posted in the overview of the official thread if you would wish to check it out and, let me just say that posting everyday is impossible even for me!

I am definitely interested. I know of Slenderman, although my knowledge ins't really in depth. So is it fine if I still want to join? I can always read about him in wikis and stuff.

@CrimsonEclipse there is no need to know a ton about Slendy to join. I am currently writing up the mythos that will be in power through the RP and those should be enough for anyone to grasps the basics.

This sounds super interesting... Would it be ok to join? Or at least observe how things work for awhile and join at a decent time. Nothing like a good story after all! (apologies for being the newbie)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back