The Blue Dragon Hotel (OOC)

I apologize, but Kitt never seems to see my posts, and she's the only one I've had interaction with. Kinda gave up on this.

Venomarrah said:
I apologize, but Kitt never seems to see my posts, and she's the only one I've had interaction with. Kinda gave up on this.
You could've tagged her here and asked her to reply...and you could've interacted with other people (not trying to sound mean or anything but I mean Seraph's character hasn't even been interacting with anyone except for 2 or 3 posts ago and he's been posting consistently, so just because you don't have someone always replying to you doesn't mean you can't post and keep up with the rp..) But if your quitting that's okay, I just need to know since it helps to know who still is apart of the rp.

I know the basic etiquette, I didn't join yesterday. There's really no need to tell me what I could've done. I've already asked her privately to reply before, and she did, but then she didn't after when I continued to write. Trust me when I say I love playing RP's with this character of mine, and was excited to from the beginning. I was offset after it began. Everyone was too busy to begin with, and I'm not fond of the writing style used in this RP.

I was in a position where it would be rude to constantly remind her, when she could look at the forum herself and see my reply in plain view every time (Also I tagged her in each one, so she would've gotten a direct alert for my post... I don't understand how she could miss that), or it would be just as rude to dump her character and move on without the serade she gave me without warning.

So Yes, I'm not going to be writing further on this.

Alright then, sorry that it didn't work out for you. 
Okay so in our plans for the plot we going to be having this sort of..war i guess so everyone needs to be thinking about which side they'll have their characters take. There's Elena's side and then there's the humans side.

I imagine Elena's side would be made up of mostly staff characters, though I will be having one of the twins take her side. The humans will e made up of guests mostly and I can actually see a good amount of staff on their side too.

Oh by the way. Something I didn't post in the update. If you wish to make another character I will be accepting a few between 1/26 and 1/28. Only like 2-3 though, I'm not opening it up this is only for people who have already joined. I'd prefer it if they were humans but some other roles of staff would be okay but there has to be some significance to it. I know we have a lot still but I figured I'd open the opportunity to those who wanted it.

Anyways Please post an OOC comment on this post stating which side(s) your character(s) will take, or what you are currently thinking about having them take. This is just a check in so it doesn't have to be official and you stay with it.

Mine:

Ricardo- Elena's side

Aki- Undecided but hopefully Elena's side

Ren- Undecided but hopefully the human's side

Gii- Undecided, really can't tell at the moment actually

Azumi is a little different. You see, once the humans were caught in the hotel, he accepted that it was their time to die. So, in terms of allowing the humans to live or die, he believes that their time is up. However, he also wants to allow the departed humans to be sent to Heaven, not used for other purposes by Elena, so he supports the escape. Basically, he's all for helping the souls of the humans escape so that they can have a peaceful death.

Regarding Icarus--He probably won't need one. If anyone would like to Provide for him, go right ahead, but if not, that's fine. He'll just be guaranteed escape when the time comes.

Last edited by a moderator:
We could just force them...hehe

actually we could have something shocking, interesting, and potentially dangerous happen.

Kitt said:
If you ever do a reboot, PM ME
I WILL JUST SLIDE MY ASS UP IN HERE

"HELLO PEASENTS IM BACK"
Lol alright... I may do something later more like a sequel to this one even though we never actually finished

Awh... the rp died? No wonder I wasn't getting any notifications... Hey, if you ever reboot it, PM me! I love this RP! :D

I'll join in a reboot. I'm sorry for my recent absence, but a snow storm downed my Internet, and I have just now obtained access, albeit a bit sporadic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back