The Blue Dragon Hotel (OOC)

for those who don't know what solos are:

Kitt said:
I think that, to make it easier, we should have a group of staff who don't provide for someone called Solos. They basically watch over all of the humans and if they figure out the staff are not human, the Solos wipe the memory. Kind of like safe guards? The reason they do this is because, since they don't provide for anyone, they don't regret anything more than they have to. 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
just a suggestion
Kitt said:
And maybe the Solos are people who can't handle the guilt of taking a poor defenseless human's life, much less their soul. It'd be much easier for them to just wipe a single memory; they'll leave the killing to the more-cold hearted ones.

@Kitt @Nico @Seraph @Party Poison @Zachariah el Morgan @Pom Pom Express @LannaRae @Venomarrah @CrackerPower @MattStriker
(Doesn't know who has and hasn't voted so just tags everyone)

Seraph said:
I'm already a solo automatically but I don't wanna do the memory wipe thing.
Well, you don't really have to do the memory wipe thing, but what would happen if the guests knew that the staff were not human? They would panic, tell everyone, and try to escape. That wouldn't go very well. So, the memory wipe thing wouldn't be painful, it would just be like telling someone to relax. Basically, the Solo asks the human to close their eyes and say Détendez-vous et oubliez (Relax and forget in French)...yeah..

@Kitt @Nico @Seraph @Party Poison @Zachariah el Morgan @Pom Pom Express @LannaRae @Venomarrah @CrackerPower @MattStriker

Please see the most recent update and read all of it :)  
okay so one thing is wrong in the update there are no longer 6 out 11 people online lol...the amount of people on fluctuates a lot so dan't hate me for being wrong..there were 6 people on at the time I was writing it.. 
@LannaRae and @Nico

I believe you are the only two who haven't replied yet. No rush, just don't want you to get too left behind. To save you the trouble of reading everything. Most people are in the dining area on the 4th floor or on the 5th floor. Sen and Gii are in the lobby. 
~Is taking a moment to respond to other things so excuse me for the slow replies~

Just to let you know Juvi, along with other people. When Sen has chosen someone to follow, I don't mind if you write about him as you travel about, so long as he keeps his awkward lack of personal space. Also, should it arise, Sen can be messed with without so much as a reaction, such as painting on him or attempting to beat him up. The only time he really reacts is when his duty to security arises.

Also, I truly apologize if I post something contradictory to a current plot action, as every time I've started writing, several people have posted before I finish, leaving something weird going on with me and Cracker, lulz. I'm curious as to how we treat those situations? Do we just ignore a previous post or something?

@Pom Pom Express Just do your best to keep up. I understand I ranted on about detailed posts in the latest update but really they just have to be 3 sentences at least so if you wish to write shorter replies that is acceptable. I think if you post and then see that they have moved on already it's okay just to ignore the last post ad catch up to where they are currently. What I've been doing is keeping a separate tab open to use specifically for looking at the latest alerts I get and refreshing to see if the others have posted again. So you could try that as well if you'd think it help.

It's fine. They can have the sort of relatioship where Azumi thinks the zombie is rather amusing in how hard he works, and Don Zom Bee loathes Azumi for his laziness and angelic stature.

I can if you wish. It's just how Don is, manners and stuff, though, obviously, had a chair been previously pulled out, Don wouldn't pull it again, that's just silly.

Can someone catch me up? I need to know what Kiyoshi needs to be doing.

Nico said:
Can someone catch me up? I need to know what Kiyoshi needs to be doing.
Well Ricardo's in his room. Ren and Aki are on the 5th floor. Elena is in her room. Asami is on the fifth floor. Chris is in the dining area. Gii is walking somewhere from the lobby. Sen is following him. And that's all I know off the top of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back