The Blood Demon Clan - Out of Character

ugh heat waves are the worst ;-;

ummm not today, probably tomorrow around 4 p.m, pacific standard time

Federoff said:
Hey quick question, how did you do the progress bar for health and exp?
I copied & pasted from Jaye's post by replying to it. xP

The health bar being in the brackets was his idea, and I liked it, so I implemented it. The health/exp bar is optional. You can just put the ratio if you like.

D: I'm sorry

another quick question, do you want me to post for each character together or separate?

@Federoff - you're probably better off putting a boarder around each character post (or putting a vertical separator or something) because if you post directly after yourself RPNation will automatically merge the two posts together anyway.

@SachiGrl - uh... what's a 'Demonstration'? Sorry you make it sound like a capital 'D' and... I don't really know what you're referring to or anything? What? Did we know about this before? Uh... I'm kinda free when I'm free. I have the next 36 hours free but I won't be logged on for the whole time. Unsure. ??? :/

(However I'm happy to move on to the dungeons whenever you like (:3) Sam's finished their shopping.)

Jaye said:
@Federoff - you're probably better off putting a boarder around each character post (or putting a vertical separator or something) because if you post directly after yourself RPNation will automatically merge the two posts together anyway.
@SachiGrl - uh... what's a 'Demonstration'? Sorry you make it sound like a capital 'D' and... I don't really know what you're referring to or anything? What? Did we know about this before? Uh... I'm kinda free when I'm free. I have the next 36 hours free but I won't be logged on for the whole time. Unsure. ??? :/

(However I'm happy to move on to the dungeons whenever you like (:3) Sam's finished their shopping.)
LOL!!

In the demonstration, Typhon is hijacking some monsters from the first floor, so everyone can practice using their moves on them. Phyonna will obviously be the first to demonstrate how to fight 1v1 with a monster, then we'll allow people to torture the hijacked monsters til death. :D

(edit) No, I never mentioned the demonstration, but I was planning to do it anyway before entering the tower.

Ah... that's a good idea.

Um yeah I... will be free when I'm around? I'm pretty tired right now so I might not be on until 2moz (aka. about 15+hrs from now?) (Look I run on AEST/GMT+10 so yeah).

Sorry everyone!

I forgot that I had a test tomorrow & I need to study, so I'll postpone the demonstration tomorrow or a day that's convenient for everyone

@Calibutcher

I appreciate your eagerness to post, but you need to finish your skills and wait to be accepted/approved.

I'll leave your post in the RP under the condition that you acquire approved skills for your character. You can't continue posting until this is done. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I did the skills sorry about the early post it was my understanding I was good to post.

again sorry for the mix up

@Calibutcher

I noticed that you did finish adding your skills, as earlier today they were WIP. However, you can't actually post in the RP until approved by either Sachi or me. But worry not! I'm looking at your CS now so that I can notify you of any changes to your skills that need to be made. Should have your CS approved by tonight so that you can continue to RP without interruption!

@SachiGrl

@Calibutcher

So here we go. These are the adjustments or critics I have on your skills. Get back to either Sachi or me ASAP so we can make the final arrangements and get everything settled for you.

1. Duel Wielding - Zak'l grabs two of the many weapons in his arsenal and and begins a flurry of attacks. Roll a D6, if you get a 4 or higher, your attack for that turn does 50% more damage. (rationale behind this is first weapon will do 100% normal damage, the second does 50% of the first.)

2. Full Weapon Barrage - When a monster has 50% health or less, Zak'l can unleash a massive barrage with all his weapons to attempt an execution. Since Zak'l has 4 weapons, roll a D6 4 times. For each roll that is 4 or higher, add an additional 25% more damage. Zak'l forfeits his next attack turn to rest. (means he can still evade)

3. Critical thinking - Zak'l enters an enhanced mental state which gives him extremely high reaction times. Use this skill either during an evasion roll or an attack roll to re-roll. If your new roll is less than the last, use the last roll. Zak'l cannot enter this state again for another two turns.

4. Blindside Faith - Zak'l uses his cape to block the line of sight between himself and his foe and uses the distraction to make a precise strike by using the last known location of the enemy and predicting there movements. Roll a D6, if the roll is 5 or higher, Zak'l get his foe by surprise and his precise strike is successful dealing 2x damage. If failed, only half damage is done.

Now this is the problem:

5. Charm - Zak'l will attempt to sweet talk his way out of a fight and use his dashing good looks to help. if successful he may avoid a fight all together or get a companion to help him for a short time.

I have absolutely no idea how to incorporate this skill into combat as the creatures/demons will most certainly not be charmed by a human, lol

Would you happen to have a back up skill to use in it's place? or maybe another idea for this skill?

@Calibutcher

So I just found out Sachi has also already given you suggestions and edits on your skills. She says that you can pick your skills as you see fit based on both of our critiques/edits.

hey, so just a quick update on my situation right now. my laptop needs a new recovery system, or something like that, but i wont be able to get it till wendsday or thursday. i only have my wii u to post on from home, so i cant really post using the fancy code posts right now. i'll hopefully be able to post in the morning with the school computers though.

Kal said:
I finally finished her CS!
Lemme know what I can correct or change :3
Quote/ 1. Duel Wielding - Zak'l grabs two of the many weapons in his arsenal and and begins a flurry of attacks. Roll a D6, if you get a 4 or higher, your attack for that turn does 50% more damage. (rationale behind this is first weapon will do 100% normal damage, the second does 50% of the first.)

Hey, I like Typhon's idea for the dual weapons. I think it would be beneficial if you implemented this move as well!

You can post whenever<3

You're officially accepted

Federoff said:
hey, so just a quick update on my situation right now. my laptop needs a new recovery system, or something like that, but i wont be able to get it till wendsday or thursday. i only have my wii u to post on from home, so i cant really post using the fancy code posts right now. i'll hopefully be able to post in the morning with the school computers though.
Don't worry. Just post with plain text & I'll edit it :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back