The Blood Demon Clan - Out of Character

@SachiGrl Thanks for the clarification but I still don't see when a smoke arrow would be used instead of evasion. Evasion involves dodging something and a smoke arrow would need to be fired before any attack was made by the enemy in order for it to effectively allow anyone to dodge an attack.

Hales said:
@SachiGrl Thanks for the clarification but I still don't see when a smoke arrow would be used instead of evasion. Evasion involves dodging something and a smoke arrow would need to be fired before any attack was made by the enemy in order for it to effectively allow anyone to dodge an attack.
Well, I would say you used the smoke bomb before the creature/demon was able to attack and as a result of the creature/demon becoming blind, they missed the attack.

When I say use this move in place of an invasion role (it may be poor wording... correct me if you have a better way of explaining), you're not actually replacing the evasion roll. You're using the skill as an evasion roll. The smoke bomb is what caused you to evade. Makes sense? Damn... I should have definitely reworded it. I'M SO SORRY!!

You can post whenever (despite this skill dispute :3)

Hales said:
I should have time to write a post after work.
Yay! Sorry for the confusion. I try my best to make sense of things

Federoff said:
If you do decide to make two characters, please post them separately or use a border to separate them (In CS section & RP section)

Jaye said:
@DizjayDeathPride come post~~ You won't be the first one posting any more~
Also look forward to seeing you/your chara in the RP, @Hales !
I already spoke with Diz. He said he was to busy and maybe later. Also, he added (I might have understood him wrong) he's not much of a detailed writing player. *shrug*

Hi guys! I'm sorry I wasn't able to get a post up last night. I kinda collapsed and fell asleep...

I will try to get something up tonight but I have to go to work now.

Hello Everyone,

I plan on forming groups for combat within the Tower. Once we reach six people, I'll set the groups up accordingly and begin the leveling/fighting.

Here are the following potential/actual players & classes:

@Brown -Fighter (CS not posted)

@RoleGirl -Mage (CS not posted)

@SachiGrl as Phyonna-Mage

@OppaiHime as Aurora-Mage

@FancyPenguin -Mage (CS not posted)

@Iceblade227 -Unknown (CS not posted)

As for the potential character/player's class, it is not definitive and may change according to the user's liking.

Please confirm your class if you are in the Unknown category.

Please notify me or @TheRandinator if you have changed your mind and decided to not participate.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i had band practice after school today, tomorrow after school i am free and should be able to finish it up ^_^

No, its alright! I read in your footer that you're busy the first week of August ^.^

I'm surprised you posted an CS at all. I thought you were going to post next week.

Thank you for sparing your time to complete the CS.

I'm trying to finish my darn Philosophy Paper... It is proving to be a frustration (I don't understand why they're making me have to reference theories into my darn philosophy and to add to that the references must be 2005 or newer!)

BullCrap

It is my philosophy!! Why do I have to cite other people's shit!! *angry Sachi*

Potential/actual players & classes List has been updated. Bookmark the post if you want to know when I edit/update it.

This will be my last post referring to it.

Sorry I haven't posted yet >.< I have been busy with work and trying to get ready to move back onto campus on Saturday. I'm going to do my best to get it posted here soon! As for my class though I will be a mage.

After some consideration, I have realized that I do not have the time to dedicate a character to this rp at the moment. I am currently busy searching for apartments and school starts up soon which will take even more of my time away. I don't want to hold people up, but this rp looks like something that will move pretty quickly once everyone is ready to go and at this point in time, I am not available for that.

Hales said:
After some consideration, I have realized that I do not have the time to dedicate a character to this rp at the moment. I am currently busy searching for apartments and school starts up soon which will take even more of my time away. I don't want to hold people up, but this rp looks like something that will move pretty quickly once everyone is ready to go and at this point in time, I am not available for that.
I understand. I'll left your CS just In case you change your mind

@Federoff

Hey, good news! Most of your skills don't need much editing.

One problem, you have to change your class. Warriors don't have magic, like at all (well, not the ones in my RP)

So, change your class to fighter and -1 evasion and +1 intelligence.

All your magic moves use intelligence & all your physical moves (Spear of Fire) uses strength.

I'll edit your Skills later, but your are officially accepted once your change your class fighter.

Let me know if you have any questions or doubts.

kewl,sorry about putting it under warrior. I was making a paladin style character and usually paladins are warriors ^_^ . I should have my second character up Sunday.

And just a heads up, tomorrow i have a workshop followed by fundraising, so no me until 3 p.m. Pacific time. ^_^

Federoff said:
kewl,sorry about putting it under warrior. I was making a paladin style character and usually paladins are warriors ^_^ . I should have my second character up Sunday.
And just a heads up, tomorrow i have a workshop followed by fundraising, so no me until 3 p.m. Pacific time. ^_^
I got you :3

Planning on joining, what are the current numbers for the classes? Variety makes the world go round, and with the low number of different classes, I find it important to inquire.

Also, currently leaning towards a Warrior class character (unless my first question reveals an overwhelming number of them) with less focus on true skill and ability and more on brute force and power both in and out of combat. If anything more akin to a Barbarian/Berserker type then a true Warrior, though besides the point, would this incorporate well into the RP itself. Like you know, non-combat situations involving the movement of large objects or other physical labor etc, or would the character fail to serve a non-combat purpose?

TheGreatGavino said:
Planning on joining, what are the current numbers for the classes? Variety makes the world go round, and with the low number of different classes, I find it important to inquire.
Also, currently leaning towards a Warrior class character (unless my first question reveals an overwhelming number of them) with less focus on true skill and ability and more on brute force and power both in and out of combat. If anything more akin to a Barbarian/Berserker type then a true Warrior, though besides the point, would this incorporate well into the RP itself. Like you know, non-combat situations involving the movement of large objects or other physical labor etc, or would the character fail to serve a non-combat purpose?
Hello Mr. Gavino,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for your interest. I'm going to answer all of you questions to the best of my abilities, but I'm a bit confused myself in regards to your first question.

Are you referring to the stats for each class?

If you are, Then yes. Each class starts with different stats as displayed in the Character Sign-Up tab. The fighter class is the most flexible class. It may change (with my approval) according to the type of fighter you are.

As for your second question, I am not limiting the amount of warriors/mages/fighters in my RP. Phyonna has no say who her soldiers are. She simply has to work with the team she's provided.

And yes, warriors are physical (non magical) tanks. If you want to be a magical tank, then you'd have to be a fighter.

Dice rolls are only for combat, healing & evasion. Anything non-combat doesn't require a dice roll. If your character wants to move a rock, move it. Lol

Please let me know if you have further questions!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back