• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Big Picture - OCC

So, when do we know whether our characters are accepted or not? Also, I am super excited to play fairies! Fairies are cool!

Agent23 Agent23 How far can we go with the character appearances? I was going to do the moon lord and wanted to make him look like a furry werewolf.

Agent23 Agent23 How far can we go with the character appearances? I was going to do the moon lord and wanted to make him look like a furry werewolf.
Fey are magical beings, its entirely possible that their physical attributes can change, however they will get no physical bonus from it nor can they be larger than 2 Inches

Also side note, Meawinda Meawinda your fey would be in the higher eschalon of knights, she'd likely be high ranking and probably woukd be considered as a replacement lord if one should fall.

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R your lord would have to be old...my spring lord is the youngest and hes in his 400's

Also side note, Meawinda Meawinda your fey would be in the higher eschalon of knights, she'd likely be high ranking and probably woukd be considered as a replacement lord if one should fall.

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R your lord would have to be old...my spring lord is the youngest and hes in his 400's
Oldest as in age or oldest as in time since being appointed? I mean, I was planning on my character being young, so I could have him be an apprentice to the current moonboi.

You dont have to be the oldest, just slightly older if making the lord, if making a apprentice of a lord then you can easily be younger than 400. But fey dont have a upper limit on their lifespan, the oldest is the King/Queen who are both over 12,000 years old.

Two per person right now. And characters must be created with room to grow, and they cannot be very powerful. Look up at Balmond, he is the current villain, if your character could beat him alone then they are too powerful.

Hmmm, can’t say I haven’t been looking for a roleplay dealing with Fey...

Do y’all have a plot yet? And which roles are still open? (For upperclass Fey.)

Hmmm, can’t say I haven’t been looking for a roleplay dealing with Fey...

Do y’all have a plot yet? And which roles are still open? (For upperclass Fey.)
I'm not the GM so don't take my word for it, but I think we're supposed to suggest plots. I sent one, but I think it was shot down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back