• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Bestia Project

Name: Yuri

Animal: Fennec Fox

c_img_0345_0.jpg

7570-pretty-blonde-iphone-hd-wallpaper_640x960.jpg

Personality: She hates being alone, she is very kind, and sometimes ditsy, she also is really self conscious when around more than three people.. She will also do anything for a friend, even get hurt.. It is also had to tell when she I sad, unless she forgets to hide her sadness..

Other:She has extra good hearing and an above average nose, and s little above average eyesight.... She also has very good agility, and likes to sniff people once in a while..

@Shog

Last edited by a moderator:
Am2aM said:
Name: Yuri

Animal: Fennec Fox

c_img_0345_0.jpg

7570-pretty-blonde-iphone-hd-wallpaper_640x960.jpg

Personality: She hates being alone, she is very kind, and sometimes ditsy, she also is really self conscious when around more than three people.. She will also do anything for a friend, even get hurt.. It is also had to tell when she I sad, unless she forgets to hide her sadness..

Other:She has extra good hearing and an above average nose, and s little above average eyesight.... She also has very good agility, and likes to sniff people once in a while..

@Shog

Accepted. And you are right, some people just need patted on the back really hard.

Shog said:
Accepted. And you are right, some people just need patted on the back really hard.
Why do I get the feeling that this was directed at me @Shog

Some people (like Shog) need a pat.

On the head.

With a hammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back