• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The best RP Request in the world 2: Reloaded

Scrubnoppon

Hotdog Windshield Wiper
(Pretend there’s a cool gif here with some cute stylized text)

Hey everyone! My name is Scrubnoppon, but you can call me Scrumbo.
I’m a game design student who wants to get better at writing, and what better way to hone my writing skills than to write with others!

Important things to note:

- I ask that you be 18 years old or older. It’s just what I’m comfortable with!
- I’m on summer break from school, but I still work so I’m pretty busy regardless. I do my best to post once a day, and I’ll also try to let you know if I will miss a day or two. My replies slow down dramatically when school starts again, so keep that in mind!

- When it comes to Reply length, all I ask is that you at least try to match what I put in. I consider myself somewhat descriptive, and write several paragraphs per post. Obviously how much we write depends on what’s happening from beat to beat, but I can write a ton depending on what’s happening!

What I’m looking for:

I’m the kinda guy who prefers playing OC’s in a pre-established universe as opposed to CC’s. Im always up to play side characters and such, but coming up with our own stories is what really excites me! I’m a big fan of drama, mystery and action and I’m okay with and even encourage romance, but ideally the best to beat action and drama is the focus, and the romance is there as something of a bonus- if at all.

That being said, if you’ve got your heart set on playing OC x CC, I can play someone for you! I don’t even need you to double unless you truly insist that you want to!

Without Further ado, Here are some of the fandoms I’m interested in!

Shadow Hearts ********* (This one is a long shot but if anyone knows what this game series is I’d go insane)

Shin Megami Tensei ****

Pokémon *

Digimon **

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Space Dandy

Zero escape

Dragon Quest

Kaiji

The World Ends With You (original and NEO)

Resident Evil

Usogui

Megaman Battle Network/NT warrior *****

When they Cry (Higurashi/Umineko)

Xenoblade ***

Ai: The Sominum Files

13 Sentinels

(If I think of anything else I’ll update this!)

That’s pretty much it! If anything here seems interesting or if you have any questions feel free to message me or leave a comment on this post! I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Oh my goddddd, I haven't heard the name Shadow Heart in yeeeeeears, but it's also been like, a millenia since i've played it. We seem to share a lot of common interests! Very interested in SMT though!

Oh my goddddd, I haven't heard the name Shadow Heart in yeeeeeears, but it's also been like, a millenia since i've played it. We seem to share a lot of common interests! Very interested in SMT though!
NO WAY lmao!!! I’m glad something came of my one in a million long shot lol even if we don’t do shadow hearts lmaooo

Shoot me a DM and we can talk details! 🫡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back