The Beginning of the End

Wait a minute...I wasn't getting any new alerts for this RP holy crap. I'm sorry I should've checked 
I think I'm going to sleep Goodnight guys!

I keep on dropping out of this RP. So let me ask my signature question, what's happened? I was getting no notes.

I'm at a colonytgat us trying to survive. Everyone else is in a city, mostly. Someone is in a military vase I think. 
So many spelling errors, so sorry.

*comes crawling back*

Is my character hacked off yet due to me being absent for so long?

What's happened because I'm for real about wanting to get back into this.

(@Stew - Can I message you tomorrow? I'm really drunk atm and I don't want to risk messing things up.)

Okay, so basically, the group moved on from the mall after four months (It came to early Spring) and they went to the town of Argonne in North Wiconsin - the place is completely untouched, and mysteriously has running water, electricity, and gas. They've been there for about a month now, and everyone has been given their own house. There's three families that arrived there (A single mother and her five-year-old son (rp opportunity for you???), a family of four, and a family with one teenage son who've lost their seven-year-old daughter); there was a couple of lone wanderers that popped up, too.

During the time that went by, Carl, the youngest brother from the start, has fully accepted Tom (DrCompton) as his father, as did Eric. Alex, on the other hand, started dating Hunter and now they share their own house together - Hunter's just found out she's pregnant, but that hasn't been announced to anyone else yet. We also had Scarlet and Jenna (Soul OMU) show up before they left for Argonne, and now Eric is dating Jenna, and we can say that Tom's close friends with Scarlet, for now.

There's two other main characters that were at Argonne when we showed up there. There was Chef, and a farmer that provided all the food for the town, but no one has had the courage or initiative to go and see what and who the farmer is thus far.

Right now in the RP on our side, it's early morning in early May. You can hop in however you feel - I actually recommend starting off some RP with that broken family (Single mother and son) seeing as the woman's about the same age as Stew, so I think that could actually start something really interesting :) Have fun! (@Stew)

I don't remember. Can you remind me what the post was? @DryPunishment

Also, @Stew - Are you going to post anytime soon?

Alright cool. No rush. I was just checking :)

@Stew - I'm not trying to be pushy here, but... I'm really bored and I'm still waiting xP

I know, I've got Danny Devito research piling up at the moment.

Also, where is Alex located?

He's inside his house. They all live on the same street, so... Yeah. It's not hard to find him. And why are you researching Danny Devito? I'm sorry for continuously tagging you, I've just noticed that you were active elsewhere so I thought you'd maybe forgotten, or something. @Stew

Nah, I keep coming back to work on the post, sorry for the holdup. (Also, Danny Devito research is an Aziz Ansari reference, he's a comedian.)

Users who are viewing this thread