The Beginning of the End

@Stew - Yeah, give DryPunishment five more minutes and then I'll post, seeing as Alex is involved with one of his characters atm. By the way, his main character is now the five-year-old girl - Caitlyn - Alex and Hunter have essentially adopted her because Matty was killed before they left the mall.

@Stew - sorry the post took so long. The rule I've implemented is that if someone's directly involved in a part of the RP, you should wait ten or so minutes for them to get their reply in before you move on. Just to keep things fair :)

Alright, I edited his loadout and added his clothes, what do you think?

Man, I wonder what she'll think once she gets on here and sees that her character is being shipped with mine.

There's the thing, Stew. I NPC this character, so chop chop. Gotta keep everyone happy ;) @Stew

--

It's fine... @Beowulf - Just post when you can. I haven't moved things on on our side.

I'm ashamed of myself. I will just get them to the cabin, unless you have something nasty planned for the group.

So many doctors these days. Can I see your Ph Ds? Also sorry for not posting yesterday. I was really busy with school. Monday's always the busiest. I'll make sure to post when I get home.

would it be possible to pick up on this since it's already started? I like the idea a lot. Just let me know when you can please.

Also, Morgan Freeman... If that helps haha

Users who are viewing this thread