THE BEGINNING - Drangor

[CP]: john john john
[CP]: what if
[CP]: i bounce into my gate using a trampoline?!?!?
[CP]: im such a genius, i know
[CP]: ; )

??: Then you will bounce through the gate using a trampoline. You will not necessarily enter the gate.

[CP]: well dreams crushed
[CP]: do i have to like
[CP]: build a house like ZC??
[CP]: should i get my hatchet and start cutting down these trees i mean i have enough

==> Go find your pool balls.
You get off your laptop, and go into the storage room.

It's so..dusty in here, you cant help but cough. You turn on the lights-- after a brief consideration on how they even function. You question nothing and just look for the box. Eventually, you DO find the old set of pool balls....huh, seems like the cue ball is missing. Well, not like it matters. You just plop down, and pull out your phone.

[CP]: i have the box
[CP]: missin the cue ball but im sure its not important

??: Alright, now alchemite each pool pall with 15 different hatchets.

Oh boy the alchemitation

Last edited by a moderator:
==>

15. 15-- As you're about to groan from the bother of all of the alchemization, you hear a rummaging from outside. As you look at a window...
Lord take you, the Imps learned how to climb.
Deep breath....

GRRROOAAAAAANNNNNNNNN

By the way, your Sburb Server screen has showed an error warning: VISUAL DATA NOT FOUND

Just alchemite!!! I should be the one groaning

==> Get crackin'.

While trying to fend off the imps, now with your SERRATED KNIFE, you get down and dirty-- down to business-- fuck, you just start the process. It's relatively repetive, even for the first one. You punch in the cards, get the totem, etc. and etc. And--boy this costs quite the grist.

You just go for it, as Johnny tells you to.

[CP]: the first one is in the process
[CP]: so how do these save my life again??

==> IN THE MEANWHILE

Your fish sprite is somewhere else on the planet, being absolutely fucking useless.

Jegus.

Last edited by a moderator:
??: You'll see.

1-BALL && HATCHET = 1-AXE (A yellow axe with a 1 engraved on it)

The 1-AXE floats beside Autumn and waits for Autumn to grab it.

==> Grab the axe.

Floating axes.
Fucking sweet.

She reaches out, grabbing it by the handle in the best damn pose she can muster.

==> Kill some IMPS in the most dramatic way possible.

You, in utter grace, destroy every damn god-forsaken imp who even dares goes into your field of vision.

It's awesome, and you love it. Then you remember "Hey wait, I have like 14 more to make" and get back to SCIENCE! Or, uh. MAGIC!
You honestly had no idea which one it was, but went with it.

==> Finish 2-AXE.

Same thing as before; grab it in some cliché pose, because hot damn you're too good.
Not even the POWER RANGERS have any shit on your poses.

==> Immediately switch back to 1-Axe.

--Aaannddd enough of the slow motion. Yep, you're not doing that again.

==> Begin 3-Axe.

You punch the cards-- fuck's sake, we all know how it goes by now.

==> ...Be productive.

While you wait for the 3-Axe totem to finish and create a totally awesome magical axe, you start working on making more totems out of the cards. By this rate, you'll have 4-Axe and 5-Axe ready in no time.

3-BALL && HATCHET = 3-AXE

While holding the 3-axe, you can see a few seconds into the future. Slightly disorienting though if you're moving.

(good morning!!! i keep falling asleep on my couch and i haven't slept on an actual bed for days)

==> Grab the 3-Axe, and put the 4-Axe totem in the machine.

You're getting kinda good at this. You'd make a fine-ass factory worker!! Either way, the time crap is both cool as hell, but distorting, so you store it away.

==> Pose with axe.

...You look majestically stupid.

==> Grab the 4-Axe.

You realize how fucking stupid these poses are.
But ignorance is bliss, after all, so you put the 4-Axe away again. The imps seemed to stop coming, thank Lord.

==> Prepare 5-Axe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back