• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The battle for the British isles (and Ireland)

Dafyddwilliams14

Watch your profanity...
DragonBattle.jpg

--Overview--
Medieval Britain is split into four main sovereign nations, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, and England. In this universe it is pretty much the same the only exception being MAGIC. The world is full of Dragons, brave knights, fair maidens and all other manner of magical beings. It is a prosperous land and the people of the respective nations are happy, there is no war or strife, poverty is slowly being eliminated. Yet, something threatens the status quo....

King Edward has been murdered, and in his place is King Marik. Slaughtering the magical beings in droves for an unknown reason he is a vile and wicked ruler. He has managed to thwart any attempts at retaking the throne and forced the resistance underground, how? Because he has the white dragon of Ice Gwyber at his side. She is one of the four mythical dragons whom have protected the kingdoms from invaders for millennia. The other dragons have not been seen since the last crisis that required them to rise up. The only thing that stands in Mariks way is the national heroes. Heroes with incredible powers who seek to assist the dragons as their ancestors always have. Will they be able to find the dragons? What has become of them? and will they raise their arms against their kin to stop Marik's tyrannical rule?

--The Kingdoms--

England: The land of the brave knights

67f9d6c47a618d0d8f7fb78358dfe510.jpg

Once protected by Gwyber and the largest of the four England was once a bustling hive of activity, a blend of all four cultures and people. It has the highest population of magical beings though this is slowly being whittled down. England is slowly being covered in ice, major cities being destroyed in minutes. Will the country ever be able to recover?

Wales: The land of fire and brimstone

red-dragon.jpg

Protected by the Welsh fire dragon Ddraig, Wales is the smallest of the four nations but is by no means the weakest. Wales is the complete opposite of England, it's population is small and it is predominantly Welsh spare a few. It holds it's culture dear and has a proud history. The people are hot-headed and hardy, not backing down from an enemy just because of their size. They have been inspired by their dragon to keep fighting and burn any enemies who challenge them.

Scotland: The land of Lochs and barbarians

0f811b50b8765ab09f723c53e663eb5d.jpg

The land is protected by the water dragon Uisce. Due to the Scottish climate, the people have become toughened and are not phased by the coldest of winters, fiercest of storms and highest of mountains. The Scottish people are welcoming and friendly, until you insult them. If you have insulted a Scottish person then you are mostly likely dead or are never going to be seen again. The land is nigh inhospitable so it does not receive many visitors. The Scottish warriors are fearsome and should not be taken lightly in combat.

Ireland: The land of nature and the lucky

maxresdefault.jpg

Ireland is a land of natural beauty and wonderment. This is due to the protective magic of the Nature dragon
Nádúr. It has the most diverse population of magical creatures and has gained the attention of scholars from all four nations. The Irish tend to avoid the other three nations and wish to have as little to do with them as possible. They are a proud people who have a rich history. The Irish are well known for being lucky and many people who have married into an Irish family have prospered.

--Roles--
The four dragons (You're welcome to customise these as you see fit)
Gwyber -
Ddraig - Myself
Uisce -
Nádúr - A L M O S A L M O S

National heroes (Unlimited and any race)

England:
-

Wales:
-

Scotland:
-

Ireland:
-

Any other characters...

--Rules--

-Swearing allowed
-Follow RPN guidelines for RP'ing
-Relationships allowed but nothing graphic
- No overpowered characters
- No perfect characters

--Finally!--

Well that was a lot to read and thank you for going through all of it. This is a fantasy RP which won't be too serious although I will expect at least a paragraph per post. It may be quite dark at times but there will be lighthearted moments. I am keeping things a bit vague because I'm tired writing this and want you to be able to pitch questions to me and help expand on the universe. Please don't be afraid to make suggestions, there are no stupid ideas! I will be adding to this page as and when I see fit so check back for updates!

--Links--

IC -
OOC -
CS - (Character sheet)The battle for the British isles (And Ireland)
Discord - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back