• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Bad Guys (Old)

Francis: Nopperabou. And I demonstrated, the front of my head smoothing over for just a few seconds or so. Hey, evil folks are supposed to be creepy, right?

Ethan: We get roomates. And the dorms are co-ed. Maybe I smiled to widely at that, but I hoped for one of my roomates to be a beautiful girl.
Sam: I nodded, sort of glad I wouldn't be irked with a gendered dorm.

Tamra"Interest, very very interesting. If you wanna know what I am, just wait and see...I got a whole show lined up for the year." I said, *The devious plans turned her hair crimson and scarlet* "This is gonna be great." I say with my totally original toothy grin and chuckle....

Tamra"I believe I'll be dealing in 'Trickery with Magic' and Notorious Neuroscience and see what else comes along." A wicked grin apearing on my face, "Though, dark arts and crafts would be useful to making spell conduits and focusing charms.But, I don't believe I know if that's a class, I should check some time soon." (Assuming we've made it to the auditorium and found some seats) "What do you intend to study, either of you?" I ask to the each Francis and Loki.

Francis: I took my seat in the auditorium. Whatever I can, I guess, really. You never know what might come in handy. And I'd actually like to try my hand in magic, see if I can do it. In my area, I only was accepted by muggle schools.

There's this. I'm not sure they're active here any more, but this roleplay is always open, at least until I make a remake.

Tamra
"I would totally recommend magic, and if you're talented, you might be able to do the really dangerous stuff!" I looked around and realized that we had lost Loki when we entered the auditorium. "I guess he got separated."
Mood: Calm Sorry, me and Frost just finished Testing Week and I'll definitely be back. I was also waiting on his response. But I'm still here.

Francis: Well, I'm sure we'll see him later. But yeah, I can't wait to learn magic. Great, now I'm developing a conflict of interest. But hey, the more I learn the safer my escape may be. So, I take it you have experience with magic. Do you have an area of expertise? Oh wait, you said that would be a surprise, didn't you? But is there a hint, perhaps?

Tamra I think I could trust him, maybe he'll help me when I need it. A follower isn't too bad, I guess. "You could say that. I wouldn't call it expertise, yet." I said motioning my hand in an arc whilst little spheres of elemental magic and necromancy flowed around my hand. "I'm not perfect, but that's what makes me volatile." Then, I lifted a vial of sand and whispered to him, "A little help from restless spirits won't hurt either. heheh." I chuckled. *Then my hair become rainbow gradient-ed*

Francis: I watched in awe. Her arcs of magic, and her hair changing color was all pretty awesome. Well, they say practice makes perfect.

Tamra "Shhh, however. I would like for this remain a surprise." He clearly hasn't done this before; perfect.

(Gomen'Nasai, I hadn't the time)

Maxine: Pulls at one of her pigtails slowly walking toward the auditorium trying to avoid the other students. She dreaded what was to come this year and was holding onto the last few minutes of summer before school actually started.

Last edited:
Scratchwick: Ah, the beginning of the year, with so many new and eager students as well as potential ingredients for countless recipes. I'd often been accused of hogging expendables, so of late I hadn't been able demonstrate how to fry up a human (or parahuman) liver. Still, arms and legs aren't off limits- an expendable can live to be tormented another day without one of those. And speaking of expendables, look what we have here! Tugging at a messy brown pigtail was none other than.... What's-her-name. Salutations, Marie! I expect you're looking forward to the new school year? I gave a chuckle. Of course she wasn't.

Maxine: turned to look up at the person dressing her ignoring the fact that he got her name wrong. She examined his face quickly realizing who he was, she had known of his reputation long before she had received her status of expendable. He had made her uncomfortable then, now she felt the fear begin to rise in her stomach and did her best to push it away. "Good morning sir" She wasn't quite sure how to feel about this encounter, surely he couldn't have anything planned before the first bell had even rung.

Scratchwick is a cat, but oh well.
Scratchwick: Good morning to you too, Mabel. How Is your day going? I'm sure you must be terrified, or at least dreadfully full of dread.

oh sorry, I missed that. I will keep that in mind from now on

Maxine: She felt relief at his words, as of this moment he was only here to mess with her. Words she could handle. "My day hasn't really started so I couldn't say, but I wouldn't say I'm ecstatic about the prospects" She let go of her pigtail and shoved her hand in her pocket to keep it from returning to the tick. "I appreciate the concern sir"

Scratchwick: I laughed more. Summer is over and just wait until tomorrow. Nyahahahahaaa! I almost strode off, only to bump into a coleague.
Mr. Priest: Messing with the expendables again? Not cool man. One of these days they're going to revolt or something. Oh, and hi, Maxine. Please don't revolt on me.

Maxine: She tries not to react to his statement, not wanting to show the horrid cat how much he scared her but her face always betrayed her in these matters. She gave a small smile to Mr. Priest glad for the rescue. "Hello Sir" She remembered him from last year, he had been a small ray of light in the dark. She had taken a potions class from him, not that she had done well. Her potions never turned out right, but she had looked forward to his class anyway. "I wouldn't dream of it"

In case you're curious, I rotate between most teachers' surnames and first names, except for Scratchwick's since he only goes by his first name.
Crevan: Good. Your four years'll be up in no time, and Mr. Felidae here will be out of your hair.
Scratchwich: It's just Scratchwick. You know I hate that stupid surname.
Crevan: I know. Now why don't you go torment somebody else.
Scratchwick: Fine! And I stormed off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back