• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Assassin's Guild: A villain-centric RP

Aldriem

Status Hunter

Hey guys, I have a Guild-based RP idea that I wanted to put up just to see ifyou guys would be interested in joining. Do check it out and let me know.

The Assassin's Guild

Genre- Medieval Fiction/Magic/Action/Assassination

No. of Players- Unlimited

The Assassin's Guild is a villain centric, dark RP about a guild which is made up of people who are experts in combat, or magical arts. Their mission is to eliminate people who are of noble standing or well known for doing good for the common people. They have existed for a very long time having evolved from lesser forms to suit their newer, more refined purpose. Known for being notorious in all circuits, these Assassins are dangerous and will stop at nothing till they finally plunge the world in darkness. Aided by corrupt ministers, officers and people of high standing, the Assassin's Guild is a well-oiled machine that is feared by the bravest of people.

However, where there is darkness, there is light. The Intricate is a special organization that is controlled directly by the government and their purpose varies, from guarding to hunting down terrorist organizations or even Assassins. Following a spate of assassinations happening in the city, The Intricate has its eyes on the workings of Assassin's Guild. Strangely however, the Assassin's Guild has no idea who is carrying out these low-level kills.

Is there a third party taking part in this game or is it perhaps one of the Assassins themselves...?

Play- Assassin's Guild will find you starting off doing some random jobs as an Assassin before you are pulled into the major arcs of the RP. You can take jobs of your liking but with the difficulty level and required number of teammates in mind. Major missions will mostly have all of the Assassins going in.

Your hideout will be a tavern complete with dormitory rooms in case you want to turn in and rest.

Missions will take place during the day or even at night and at a variety of locations. Completing the missions will result in you obtaining rewards. You will further be divided into Common Cat or Moonblades. The Common Cat gets to participate in different kind of missions involving intel collection and a very organized approach in order to take out a target. These Assassins usually prefer a less violent approach preferring to use every means necessary to take out their target except for direct attacks. They work well during the day. The Moonblades in direct contrast work better during the night. While their approach too is stealthy, their approach is a bit direct. They make use of a plethora of weapons in order to take out their targets. They are hugely offensive and are slightly more skilled in combat than the Common Cats who themselves are extremely adept at handling guards. Depending on your play style, you may choose either of the character classes. Do note that there will be missions where both these characters will be required to team up and carry out a mission.

This is the RP Idea I had. Let me know if you have any questions, ideas or suggestions regarding this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back