• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Aspect Saga: Guidelines and Characters

T
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Eight centuries have passed since the Dragon War shattered the Continent. Eight hundred years since the Aspect Dragons exiled themselves from the material plane. But the past they buried will not remain that way for long...​
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
The Aspect Saga
  • Baconhands

The Traveller
    1516aadcc351853db7f93826a3903ef2.jpg
    It is to my experience that loner type characters do not typically do very well in this type of Roleplay. I will strongly encourage you not to make this sort of character; you are much more likely not to interact with the RP and at a significantly higher risk of getting bored.
    There is a certain level of detail to be expected: I would hope that each of your posts will be at least 2 paragraphs long.
    If you are joining, please remember that this RP is not only yours or mine but the whole group's. If you aren't able to post for a couple of days, please let me know so that I can plan appropriately for it and so that other players can move their characters on to interact with others.
    The lore is fairly important and I do expect you to have read some of it, albeit it is still a work in progress in a couple of areas. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them regarding it.
    For the purposes of magic, if your character is lineaged, I'm happy to let you have free reign for the concepts and effects of spells, though please be prepared to tweak them based on feedback.
    There is a character guideline that I will be posting, please try to stick to it. I am not very fluent in bbcode; feel free to code it however you would like.
    Please wait for me to approve your character before you start posting.
    Respect your fellow players. If you have any issues bring them to me.
    If the guidelines are not kept to then I will ask you to stop posting.

• Your character sheet should include the following information at a minimum
      Name:
      (In the case of the Empire of Alba or the Commonwealth, I'd like to know which state they are from e.g. Volk, Arenthor)
      Lineage: (If appropriate: what is the name of the Aspect Dragon your character is descended from. If your character is not lineaged, you can simply delete this from the CS)
      Appearance: (This can be in the form of a picture, a description, or a mixture of the two)

Spells: (What kind of spells can your character do? I'll expect two-three sentences describing each spell. Be inventive! There aren't really any guidelines for spells, other than try to make them linked to the lineage of your character in some way. Delete if not appropriate for your character)
      Skills and Abilities: (Is your character especially good at something? Rock climbing, skiing? Apple bobbing?)
      Equipment: (Including weapons and armour if your character has some)

Personality: (A minimum of two paragraphs)
      Goals and motivations:
      Background/Biography: (A minimum of three paragraphs)

Extras:

Last edited:
    Back