• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
She crawled in. "Cooool." She said. She looked at the woman. "Are you a superhero?"
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
“Obviously not, superheroes don’t exist” Stukov replied as the three of them climbed n and closed the door to keep up the camp
Andrez wore a small frown as Ali just crawled into the opening. The small boy gave Lexi an untrusting look before following Ali into the opening.
"She is lying you know...she just say that because superheros can't give out their identity" Andrez whispers to Ali.

Last edited:
(Thank you!) "Yes not shabby at all. We can work with this quite nicely." Kate said with a nod.

"Yeah it's pretty big. Found anything interesting yet?" She asked
(Welcomes ^-^)
"Indeed.." Dorothy agreed "now I figure I'll do some cleaning...can't have us cooking in such a dusty kitchen....though we will have to figure out how food works in such a place" she commented.

"Well not really....just seems like a very nice new model home....I know my dad had been down here before the pandemic broke...not sure if he was looking to buy a house here...." she shrugged "we defently have more then enough room for all of us here.....very thing seems kinda normal I guess....we have the wall and form the looks of it they even added an extra three fee of barware around the wall...kinda makes look prisony...but we will be safe.....though I'm nervous with those "guards"....I don't know I still don't feel 100% sure if we did the right choice of staying here..." Mirabelle commented crossing her arms.

Andrez wore a small frown as Ali just crawled into the opening. The small boy gave Lexi an untrusting look before following Ali into the opening.
"She is living you know...she just say that because superheros can't give out their identity" Andrez whispers to Ali.
"I know that." She whispered.

"She is living you know...she just say that because superheros can't give out their identity" Andrez whispers to Ali.

“That’s Stukov, he’s the Ai that runs the vehicle, and you can’t tell anybody about this” Lexi replied The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

“That’s Stukov, he’s the Ai that runs the vehicle, and you can’t tell anybody about this” Lexi replied The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Jason says its bad to lie." She said.
Andrez looked around crossing his arms, more looking towards what Lexi said was the Ai. He could see that Lexi was not a witch but defently a superhero, why else would she even have an Ai. "Yea...you can't make us liers that's bad" Andrez agreed

(Welcomes ^-^)
"Indeed.." Dorothy agreed "now I figure I'll do some cleaning...can't have us cooking in such a dusty kitchen....though we will have to figure out how food works in such a place" she commented.

"Well not really....just seems like a very nice new model home....I know my dad had been down here before the pandemic broke...not sure if he was looking to buy a house here...." she shrugged "we defently have more then enough room for all of us here.....very thing seems kinda normal I guess....we have the wall and form the looks of it they even added an extra three fee of barware around the wall...kinda makes look prisony...but we will be safe.....though I'm nervous with those "guards"....I don't know I still don't feel 100% sure if we did the right choice of staying here..." Mirabelle commented crossing her arms.
"They probably have a section where rations could be handed out. " kate said after thinking for a moment.

"Better to take the chance and be possibly safe than meet up with some zombies." Taylor nods.

"They probably have a section where rations could be handed out. " kate said after thinking for a moment.

"Better to take the chance and be possibly safe than meet up with some zombies." Taylor nods.
"Well that is very true, well have to see what we be working with once we receive our share I guess" Dorothy replied as she got to work on sprucing up the kitchen.

"I guess you right..." Mirabelle said with a slight sigh as she crossed her arms in a way hugging to herself. Taylor had a point but she could not help but feel unsure about their new situation.

Andrez looked around crossing his arms, more looking towards what Lexi said was the Ai. He could see that Lexi was not a witch but defently a superhero, why else would she even have an Ai. "Yea...you can't make us liers that's bad" Andrez agreed

“Something bad will happen if you tell anybody about this” she replied seriously

“Something bad will happen if you tell anybody about this” she replied seriously
".....what bad something?......are you threatening to hurt us if we tell?..." Andrez said moving himself to be somewhat in-between Ali and Lexi.

(How big or much room do they have in the place they are inside off)

".....what bad something?......are you threatening to hurt us if we tell?..." Andrez said moving himself to be somewhat in-between Ali and Lexi.

(How big or much room do they have in the place they are inside off)

(It is bigger then a riot truck)

“Now why would I hurt you? I don’t hurt children” she replied

“No, if we are discovered then we will have to leave therefore reducing your chances of survival” Stukov replied

"Well that is very true, well have to see what we be working with once we receive our share I guess" Dorothy replied as she got to work on sprucing up the kitchen.

"I guess you right..." Mirabelle said with a slight sigh as she crossed her arms in a way hugging to herself. Taylor had a point but she could not help but feel unsure about their new situation.
Kate nods and helps her tidy up.

"I'm just trying to look on the positive side and right now just seems like our safest bet." She sighed.

(It is bigger then a riot truck)

“Now why would I hurt you? I don’t hurt children” she replied

“No, if we are discovered then we will have to leave therefore reducing your chances of survival” Stukov replied
She hid behind Andrez
(I had to look that up but thanks🤣)
Andrez just stood there and frowned at Lexi not really trusting that woman 100% as what she had said earlier sounded suspicious to him. "Fine..." He answered crossing his arms not moving from between the woman and Ali. "Then why bring us inside if you don't want us to know or tell about this place...." He said

Kate nods and helps her tidy up.

"I'm just trying to look on the positive side and right now just seems like our safest bet." She sighed.
"I know....and thats a great way to look at all this....its just I just cant help but fight the feeling that there is more then what we are seeing...I guess I might still be shaken from our incounter at the farm..." she added.

Andrez just stood there and frowned at Lexi not really trusting that woman 100% as what she had said earlier sounded suspicious to him. "Fine..." He answered crossing his arms not moving from between the woman and Ali. "Then why bring us inside if you don't want us to know or tell about this place...." He said

"I know....and thats a great way to look at all this....its just I just cant help but fight the feeling that there is more then what we are seeing...I guess I might still be shaken from our incounter at the farm..." she added.
Taylor nods and goes over to. She gives her a small hug. "Yeah that was pretty scary and it doesnt help that you knew the family. But hey if you ever want to talk about it, I can lend a ear." She looks around and gives another nod. "Yeah it wouldn't surprise me if there was something hiding here in this town."

“To get you to stay quiet about it” she replied

Taylor nods and goes over to. She gives her a small hug. "Yeah that was pretty scary and it doesnt help that you knew the family. But hey if you ever want to talk about it, I can lend a ear." She looks around and gives another nod. "Yeah it wouldn't surprise me if there was something hiding here in this town."
Mirabelle was taken by suprise at first by the small hug being given to her by Taylor. She was not expecting this from those she burly knew but it truely was welcomed. Mirabelle wraped her arms around Taylor and returned the well resived hug. "It was...not sure if what all went down was right..." she softly said feeling bad that the whole family was almost wiped out and how almost their group went along. She could not help but always wonder if she could have done something differently. "Though you should not worry for me...I feel more horrible about Amelia...she has been taking it the hardest...but really Taylor thank you....ill keep it in mind" she said with a small smile holding back tears but wiping away the few that rolled down her cheeks after the hug. "I Know they expected us into this place with out much knowledge of us, the blood testing....the history of this place...just never know.." she added

"...I would have preferred a new game, candy or a toy....but this is cool I guess..." Andrez answered looking around lowering his guard a bit

“Then let’s go see if there’s candy in the truck trailer” she chuckled

Mirabelle was taken by suprise at first by the small hug being given to her by Taylor. She was not expecting this from those she burly knew but it truely was welcomed. Mirabelle wraped her arms around Taylor and returned the well resived hug. "It was...not sure if what all went down was right..." she softly said feeling bad that the whole family was almost wiped out and how almost their group went along. She could not help but always wonder if she could have done something differently. "Though you should not worry for me...I feel more horrible about Amelia...she has been taking it the hardest...but really Taylor thank you....ill keep it in mind" she said with a small smile holding back tears but wiping away the few that rolled down her cheeks after the hug. "I Know they expected us into this place with out much knowledge of us, the blood testing....the history of this place...just never know.." she added
she nods listening. "The people here are just being cautious. If the roles were reversed. We might be doing something similar. Want to keep on exploring?"

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie

Lexi smiled and put her bathing supplies down on the bed and opened the door before pushing the two kids out. “Alright let’s go” she replied and began walking with them to the trailer where they saw a keypad on the back of the trailer. “Make sure the coast is clear” she told them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back