• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Arnberry Arena (Superpower RP)

Fishman Lord

ULTIMATE AI GOD
The year was 2022 when it happened. No one knows why or how, but it happened. 1% of the world suddenly gained superpowers. There was no correlation between different powers, no similarities, just random powers, from night vision to being able to launch fireballs with your eyes. The world didn't know how to react. There was chaos as the more evil of these new superhumans took to the streets and wreaked havoc. This went on until 2024 until, yet again, something unexpected happened. The S.H.E. virus only affected superhumans, and killed about 50% of them. Seeing this opportunity, the civilians of the world rose up against the superhumans, even the good ones, and killed another 40%. Now it is 2027. 9.5 million superhumans remain. The less powerful ones can hide, just maybe pretend not to have powers and live a semi-normal life. The more powerful ones don't have that option. They have two choices: the Facilities, or the Arnberry Arena. The Arnberry Arena is a constant coliseum of sorts for superhumans to fight in. The Overlords, or game masters, have the ability to set up fights, choose the layout and terrain of the arenas, and just generally run the games. The Fighters, or superhumans, do these fights for a chance of freedom. Win enough battles, and you are free. Lose to many, and you're off to the Facilities. Temporary alliances and backstabbing are common among the Fighters.

What will you do to survive in the Arena?

Minimum people requirements:

1 Overlord

4 Fighters

Sorry, I'm a Newbie. I just meant how do I "sign-up" or do whatever needs to happen. I apologize.

Vertia said:
Sorry, I'm a Newbie. I just meant how do I "sign-up" or do whatever needs to happen. I apologize.
Oh, ok. When I start the roleplay when we get enough people, there will be a character sign-up tab. You will sign up there.

RoanDracniil said:
Well, this is interesting. Any limitations to what the superpowers can do?
Not really. Obviously stuff like complete invincibility or stuff like that isn't allowed, but basically anything reasonable is allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back